Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Thesaurus posted:

alright covid thread, how about some GOOD news for once??

It isn't hurricane season yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

so the whole foods that candace owens shops at literally every single day had 12 workers with covid that they tried to cover up lol

but we're in the hell timeline where not a single lovely person is going to die apparently

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1250631865846898688

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Thesaurus posted:

we had the good news yesterday, shoveling poo poo through your lungs by smoking has apparently no correlation to whether you die of corona-chan or not

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

so the whole foods that candace owens shops at literally every single day had 12 workers with covid that they tried to cover up lol

but we're in the hell timeline where not a single lovely person is going to die apparently

Hey now. Plenty of Corona denying preachers have ate it.

Thesaurus posted:

See above

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Thesaurus posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
currently in the ozzy osbourne stage of quarantine

i'm also full of pork chops cooked on the grill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AsLRPzqdpc

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 04:57 on Apr 16, 2020

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

VectorSigma posted:

going to be a great world when 33% of the population gets permanent roni lung and others take psychic damage from seeing too much stupid at once

stay at home and keep your monitor on!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Imagine dying right before you got your big check personally signed by President Trump that would suck

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
imagine dying 5 months ago and thinking, gosh darn it the world is SO AWESOME! I wish I had so much more time to live in it! I'm so jealous of the people that are alive!!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/olliecarroll/status/1250277068232740871

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Imagine dying right before you got your big check personally signed by President Trump that would suck

Going to be a lot of uncashable bittersweet checks with that idiot’s name on them arriving at the doorsteps of the dead’s kin.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Thesaurus posted:

When we reopen the economy the number will be green for a little while.

Oh also the coming surge of unimaginable death will provide a lot of data that someone might able to use at some point, for something.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

are we all dead yet?

what happened over the past few days?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Increased 498.9 times over :catstare:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
why a lump $1200 nationwide and not an amount more localized to factor value of commodities? $1200 is nice for me up here but downstate it probably sucks.

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart
HAHAHAHA I just found out Fox Newz is reporting on The Lab Theory! Siick, bro. loving niiiice.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

CHUCK WAS TAKEN posted:

HAHAHAHA I just found out Fox Newz is reporting on The Lab Theory! Siick, bro. loving siiiick.
WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Radirot posted:

why a lump $1200 nationwide and not an amount more localized to factor value of commodities? $1200 is nice for me up here but downstate it probably sucks.

math hard

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

I feel like kidney heart lung and liver damage is a thing that might show symptoms over a long period of time, say, several years in the life of a human

Just when you think it cant get any dumber than "Airborne AIDS"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mod sassinator posted:

imagine dying 5 months ago and thinking, gosh darn it the world is SO AWESOME! I wish I had so much more time to live in it! I'm so jealous of the people that are alive!!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

all im saying is we have a bunch of bodies that we cant put anywhere and a bunch of zoos that cant feed their animals

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Radirot posted:

Yeah I'm sure McConnell and Trump would gladly give their base less money than "inner city" people

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Computer Serf posted:

:worship:
thanks for sharing

this reinfection rumor keeps bouncing around and there’s never any mention on “reinfected” people suffering any (additional) symptoms

I was frustrated that every news story I found mentioning “reinfected” or “reactivated” covid patients didn’t say if they got sick again because that seems like an important detail to leave out and a few days ago I went googling and found a small study of reinfected patients and they were indeed symptomatic but none of the patients required hospitalizations. I immediately gave up looking for more info because all I wanted to know was if any reinfected were symptomatic so I don’t know if they got less sick the second time or if most “reinfected” people are asymptomatic and this one study was unlucky.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR! WAR!

It is a re-election strategy, not a call to war.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Judakel posted:

Lol look at this rube

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MyDudes_/status/1250452302357463042

nigel thornberry
Jul 29, 2013

CHUCK WAS TAKEN posted:

HAHAHAHA I just found out Fox Newz is reporting on The Lab Theory! Siick, bro. loving niiiice.

lmao its the top story on cnn.com

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Judakel posted:

"I hope that Trump doesn't start a war with Iran to help his re-election!"

*finger on monkey's paw curls*

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hell yeah knight crew

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

Yeah I'm sure McConnell and Trump would gladly give their base less money than "inner city" people

that makes sense, not sure why I asked :geno:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mod sassinator posted:

The living will envy the dead

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Isten's got a point here.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Golem Crew!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

i am harry posted:

Going to be a lot of uncashable bittersweet checks with that idiot’s name on them arriving at the doorsteps of the dead’s kin.

just lol if u don't commit fraud to cash it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

sullat posted: