Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

shovelbum posted:

Starting to think 350k+ incomes are ubiquitous in even the less rich burbs and I am just a poor rear end sucker

Hard to reconcile this with my ex's mom who made 350k+ having an extremely bigly job and extremely bigly mcmansion debt tho vs the modest but powerstroke filled neighborhood i live in
Two seniorish engineers at a lot of companies will get a household to the 300k range even in cheaper areas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

stuffed crust punk posted:

just open fire on these loving pieces of poo poo already

why aren't there any leftist gun nuts

a "lefty gun nut" shot up an ICE office in Tacoma last year

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Spergin Morlock posted:

another "lefty gun nut" shot up a congressmans nuts a few year years ago

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Best case scenarios are looking increasingly bleak.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

oh nice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

So, uh, I agree that the Reopen protests are Bad but this might not set a great precedent
https://twitter.com/donie/status/1252220943314927616?s=20

if we're to the point that the "wrong" protests get removed in coordination with state governments, it wouldn't get any coverage anyways

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Harrisbug crowd growing

Covid: Challenge accepted

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Two seniorish engineers at a lot of companies will get a household to the 300k range even in cheaper areas

yeah but i dont know a lot of chuds who marry 'seniorish engineers'

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Koirhor posted:

well if Cuba is that aggressive on testing and still has a 3.3% CFR then loving welp we’re hosed LOL

where'd you get the stats

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

So, uh, I agree that the Reopen protests are Bad but this might not set a great precedent
https://twitter.com/donie/status/1252220943314927616?s=20

Facebook has already been making the algorithm not like certain events for a few years now. Media outlets operating out Venezuela and Iran get banned all the time for no reason as well. It's already not great.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

these people are making it rrrrrrreally hard to not root for the virus

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

eighty-four merc posted:

pretty soon there's gonna be some sweet deals at auto auctions on late model diesel pickups that've never pulled a load heavier than a chud and his wife

that's a helluva suspension to fix

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

dex_sda posted:

where'd you get the stats

https://twitter.com/MediccGail/status/1252256089896374277?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1252227287006638081?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you have CHOICE

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

I don't think he did any shooting. He just tried to burn up unoccupied transport vehicles.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

shovelbum posted:

yeah but i dont know a lot of chuds who marry 'seniorish engineers'

not full on chuds but a few "just the flu" centrists seniorish engineers that are married

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

People are going to go out and get intentionally sick from people at these rallies and then they are going to die

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how is there a CO2 shortage, its like in the air

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sir Tonk posted:

we simultaneously have too much and not enough c02

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

shovelbum posted:

The cheapest ones on the lots are like $50k lmao

I don't give a poo poo about trucks, but I checked a nearby dealer and there are new F-150s starting just under 30k.

https://www.rosevillemidwayford.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Ford&model=F-150&year=2020&sort=salePrice%7Casc

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:chud:

e: are the power pills hydroxychloroquine in this version?

e2: wait that wouldnt make sense though

e3: ive got it, the testicles are the power pills

NofrikinfuN has issued a correction as of 18:06 on Apr 20, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

xrunner posted:

I don't think he did any shooting. He just tried to burn up unoccupied transport vehicles.

ah, yes. thats right. they did shoot him though

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

apparently all food grade CO2 comes as byproduct of refining oil and theres no oil refining going on if theres no demand for oil

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-shut-269-stores-globally-including-154-us/story?id=36315019

quote:

— -- Walmart is closing 269 of its stores, including 154 locations in the United States, the company said today.

“Closing stores is never an easy decision, but it is necessary to keep the company strong and positioned for the future," said Doug McMillon, president and CEO of Wal-Mart Stores. The decisions were made after an analysis of the stores' financial performance and their alignment with the company's long-term goals, Walmart said in a news release.

Shares of Walmart have fallen nearly 30 percent in the past 12 months.

Walmart says the closing stores represent less than 1 percent of its global square footage and revenue.

The U.S. closings -- which includes all Walmart Express locations -- are happening by the end of January or beginning of February.

While the Walmart Express format -- which began in 2011 -- is ending, the company said it will instead focus on "strengthening Supercenters, optimizing Neighborhood Markets, growing the e-commerce business and expanding pickup services for customers."

Walmart will continue to "invest in its future," the company said, with plans to open 50 to 60 supercenters and 85 to 95 neighborhood markets in the U.S.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I know we’re busy laughing at our idiot chuds getting the virus while yelling about the Cracker Barrel being closed but why is Sweden’s response to the virus “Death Race 2020” exactly?

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

CODChimera posted:

these people are making it rrrrrrreally hard to not root for the virus

lol if you never started and lmao if you ever stopped

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

actionjackson posted:

I don't give a poo poo about trucks, but I checked a nearby dealer and there are new F-150s starting just under 30k.

https://www.rosevillemidwayford.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Ford&model=F-150&year=2020&sort=salePrice%7Casc

You uhh...you don't want an F-150. :(

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I know we’re busy laughing at our idiot chuds getting the virus while yelling about the Cracker Barrel being closed but why is Sweden’s response to the virus “Death Race 2020” exactly?

their assertion is that the deaths will be the same whether they speedrun it or not, so getting it over with will be less damaging

in reality, more people will die due to overwhelmed medical facilities, but thats easy enough to cover up

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Lol. Lmao. Lmfao

gently caress :(

Pervis
Jan 12, 2001

YOSPOS

galenanorth posted:

I think what may be happening is that Republicans are co-opting "working class", used in place of "lower class", to mean "anybody who has a job"

It's not a new term nor use for Republicans, it's the same poo poo that worked for Nixon and Reagan. They mean "people who work" which includes all the small/medium business types, landlords and other rentier-types, and anyone else who will claim they work for a living, but not those who they want to label as "not working", which includes government assistance (but not theirs, they earned that) or anyone not successful enough since that obviously means they aren't working hard enough, but also people who are successful but obviously don't work for it. The point is to separate out a chunk of white labor from the rest and make them feel solidarity with people who aren't in the same class as them and who are happy to grind them in to dust but make a patriotic showing about how they are real america. See also: believing a person who was born a billionaire in New York is somehow anything other than a coastal elite.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

dude was with the 1st infantry division and looks like did some time in iraq

apparently he likes to get hosed

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexpABC27/status/1252269023389274112

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoganHullYD/status/1252280777611640834

These people and their goddamn guns

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

actionjackson posted:

uh yeah so? what are you trying to say

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yeah sure just pile it on at this point

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

why are they wearing masks, huh? are they afraid or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

gracias boludo