Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

The face I'm making right now, I don't think I've ever made it before.

Drink refills is the major inconvenience. huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

B-Rock452 posted:

Quick reminder that the Hawaiian shirts that the guys with guns are rocking is a white supremacists thing

i assumed everything those nerds are wearing is neonazi poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wait if I'm both a big fat party animal and a gay guy I'm still allowed to wear Hawaiian shirts right? That's my loving culture you pepe freaks

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

one weird trick to have all the iced tea you want - make it at home

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

B-Rock452 posted:

Quick reminder that the Hawaiian shirts that the guys with guns are rocking is a white supremacists thing

what

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1252280158381375489?s=20

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

wait if I'm both a big fat party animal and a gay guy I'm still allowed to wear Hawaiian shirts right? That's my loving culture you pepe freaks

First they came for :discourse: and now they take our Hawaiian shirts? Is there nothing these assholes will let us have? :argh:

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Upstate NY continuing to prove it's the dirt worst

https://twitter.com/WGRZ/status/1252292195467489280

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

wondering this too wtf like its all i wear

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

shovelbum posted:

Starting to think 350k+ incomes are ubiquitous in even the less rich burbs and I am just a poor rear end sucker

Hard to reconcile this with my ex's mom who made 350k+ having an extremely bigly job and extremely bigly mcmansion debt tho vs the modest but powerstroke filled neighborhood i live in

yeah, inequality is much more common and pervasive than a revolving cast of 9-figgie global puppetmasters

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I know we’re busy laughing at our idiot chuds getting the virus while yelling about the Cracker Barrel being closed but why is Sweden’s response to the virus “Death Race 2020” exactly?

Sweden is the true DEATH CREW

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

This guy is 100% correct because what little support has been offered so far is laughably inadequate and so incredibly far short of meaningfully supporting everyone through an extended quarantine. You can tell by the miles-long lines at foodbanks who have spent multiple YEARS' worth of budgets in a single month since they aren't getting donations of surplus from grocery stores anymore.

Quetzadilla has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Apr 20, 2020

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That's two strikes John Lasseter. You disney employee Hawaiian shirt wearer. We're on to you.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Man Musk posted:

yeah, inequality is much more common and pervasive than a revolving cast of 9-figgie global puppetmasters

I want to make 350k to do jack poo poo

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

B-Rock452 posted:

God drat it everything is a loving white supremacist thing l. I say dont let them control our discourse and dammit I am gonna buy insect torches and Hawaiian shirts and guns and maybe I give the damned 'ok' gesture once in a while.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BardoTheConsumer posted:

God drat it everything is a loving white supremacist thing l. I say dont let them control our discourse and dammit I am gonna buy insect torches and Hawaiian shirts and guns and maybe I give the damned 'ok' symbol once in a while.

its too late, they control the discourse bc they figured out the magic cop repellent formula of "guns at protests" which works in the 5 or 6 places where the cops arent just you know, them

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

shovelbum posted:

I want to make 350k to do jack poo poo

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

the Hawaiian shirt thing is a Boogaloo thing, the hip new "just a joke" thing from /pol/ that is shorthand for race war/civil war/ societal breakdown

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

vyst posted:

I loved Detroiters and this owns

Make sure you've watched I Think You Should Leave on Netflix. I'm sure you have but I can't take that chance.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

slippery doc posted:

olympia having a normal one

also lmao what is with these names:

CULP!

Rhesus Pieces posted:

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1251963394279608321?s=20

I'm sorry what

can someone explain this one to me or am I better off not knowing?

Quantum Shart posted:

the big luau has become a reference to 'the boogaloo' which is code for an impending racewar, also the big igloo

... bummer

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Emron posted:

the Hawaiian shirt thing is a Boogaloo thing, the hip new "just a joke" thing from /pol/ that is shorthand for race war/civil war/ societal breakdown

gently caress that you can already tell they're white supremacists by their appearance at a chud protest dont let them take away our gestures and clothes.

Or just mine whatever.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Quetzadilla posted:

This guy is 100% correct because what little support has been offered so far is laughably inadequate and so incredibly far short of meaningful supporting everyone through an extended quarantine. You can tell by the miles-long lines at foodbanks who have spent multiple YEARS worth of budgets in a single month since they aren't getting donations if surplus from grocery stores anymore.

yeah its criminal that the dems have offered nothing beyond "stay home and maybe some of you can get table scraps lol"

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

shovelbum posted:

Starting to think 350k+ incomes are ubiquitous in even the less rich burbs and I am just a poor rear end sucker

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/miguelmarquez/status/1252294829154938881

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Bearjew posted:

why are they wearing masks

eh, provides good cover for not being doxxed

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Nothing drives me more loving insane than libs and conservatives appropriating language like 'mental illness' and 'privilege'. I loving hate these people.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
re the burbs: my wife knows a lot more lifelong burbians and informs me that they are universally housepoor, which explains all the empty rooms in their houses

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

The ADL states the Hawaiian shirts are a reference to a 'boogaloo' or luau that's a dogwhistle for race war: https://www.adl.org/blog/the-boogaloo-extremists-new-slang-term-for-a-coming-civil-war

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

lmao those glasses. "I am a very intelligent serious pundit person."

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

everyone makes more monies than me, gently caress

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KPIXtv/status/1252301516083474439?s=20

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

RandomBlue posted:

lmao those glasses. "I am a very intelligent serious pundit person."

The 'ol Rick Perry i'm smart now move. Clever girl.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1252035709436694528

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

BardoTheConsumer posted:

God drat it everything is a loving white supremacist thing l. I say dont let them control our discourse and dammit I am gonna buy insect torches and Hawaiian shirts and guns and maybe I give the damned 'ok' gesture once in a while.

it's just like whatever. reappropriate hawaiian shirts, like american flags, & don't ever let anyone tell u it's not okay to party (especially internet nazis)

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Apr 20, 2020

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The nothing mattershorn.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
does anyone have the link to madjackal's reddit where he collected everything he wrote

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Salt Fish posted:

The nothing mattershorn.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

WarEternal posted:

Nothing drives me more loving insane than libs and conservatives appropriating language like 'mental illness' and 'privilege'. I loving hate these people.

Meghan McCain strikes me as someone who is deeply unhappy but incapable of any self-reflection as to why that is

thanks for reading my psychoanalysis of that dead guy's daughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Just an fyi if you are wondering why some protestors are wearing Hawaiian shirts it is code for race war and they are white supremacists. And I am not actually making that up

In case you are wondering where this came from around last year people started referring to what they believe was a second civil war as the boogaloo (after Breaking 2 Electric Boogaloo). This quickly got co opted (although let's face it the Venn diagram for people who plan for the 2nd civil war and white supremacists is a single circle) by the white supremacists movement. During the 2nd amendment protests they started referring to the Boogaloo as the Big Luau. Hence the Hawaiian shirts.