Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

facetoucher cat posted:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/coronavirus-dozens-new-deaths-reported-georgia/R3ZIX6JCJZAULEY7GXMIBY5RRQ/

so just a recap, they were not testing people unless they were almost at death's door

Yeah that seems to still be the testing criteria in most states, my roommate went to the ER and still couldn't get a test.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

facetoucher cat posted:

horny is prohibited

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Rah! posted:

covid-19 test came back negative :sad:

guess i gotta wear this garbage bag more who cares not like i was gonna stop i always wear this

I've never been more sad/conflicted about someone not having an infectious disease

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Jon Irenicus posted:

whoever wanted to get paint and seeds you know where to go now

seeds? whats a seeds? everybody knows the plural form of "seed" is "seed". gotta go buy seed for my lawn. sometimes i only need a seed, but sometimes i need seed. you can buy some seed or just buy seed. its a miraculous word.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

facetoucher cat posted:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/coronavirus-dozens-new-deaths-reported-georgia/R3ZIX6JCJZAULEY7GXMIBY5RRQ/

so just a recap, they were not testing people unless they were almost at death's door

yeah imo* when you have a very high positive test rate that's a red flag (other people noted that too)

*just some guy in the internet

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

it was more a joke because I'm both "how?" and "why?" and "ouch!"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Avalanche posted:

How accurate is the reduction in hospitalizations statistic when symptomatic people are being turned away from hospitals and told to go home unless they are literally on death's door because there's not enough beds?

How accurate is the reduction in covid 19 cases nationally and at the state level when there are still not enough loving tests? Hasn't there actually been a REDUCTION in testing for some reason?

Assuming everything is ok, is the reduction in covid 19 cases seen over the past few days/weeks even statistically significant?

It seems waaaaaaaay too soon for "Mission Accomplished".

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah imo* when you have a very high positive test rate that's a red flag (other people noted that too)

*just some guy in the internet

we're all screaming into the void and I'd take someone's opinion or thoughts here with a few more grains of salt than someone on say, next door

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Set the dicksucking machine to "puree"

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

I'm pretty sure if not going on a date for one single month made me start sleeping with my opposite sex roommate, it probably just means I'm bi and horny.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah that seems to still be the testing criteria in most states, my roommate went to the ER and still couldn't get a test.

wait until they do a hard credit check before you can get one

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Missed this one from today

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mrs. Dash posted:

I'm pretty sure if not going on a date for one single month made me start sleeping with my opposite sex roommate, it probably just means I'm bi and horny.

HORNY IS PROHIBITED

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

BardoTheConsumer posted:

God drat it everything is a loving white supremacist thing l. I say dont let them control our discourse and dammit I am gonna buy insect torches and Hawaiian shirts and guns and maybe I give the damned 'ok' gesture once in a while.

Neonazis have a hard time saying what's part of their secret code if they're scared to go outside because every time they do, someone punches a nazi--them, specifically.

"Not gay for the stay"

:chanpop:

Stereotype posted:

Zero new cases on Oahu today, and only 4 across the neighbor islands. Hawaii got this thing beat (but we are hosed because no one can come here)

Imagine how clean the water's going to be without the thousands of sweaty, greasy suntan lotion-wearing tourists washing their grime in the beach water.

And you know some of them ignored the "don't wear lotion into the water" order, because they're "too american for communist rules"

Zyme posted:

seeds? whats a seeds? everybody knows the plural form of "seed" is "seed". gotta go buy seed for my lawn. sometimes i only need a seed, but sometimes i need seed. you can buy some seed or just buy seed. its a miraculous word.

Counterpoint: It's American English, so :lol: if it matters that a variety of different types of seed aren't differentiated from a single taxonomic plural

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mrs. Dash posted:

yeah poo poo

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

BardoTheConsumer posted:

God drat it everything is a loving white supremacist thing l. I say dont let them control our discourse and dammit I am gonna buy insect torches and Hawaiian shirts and guns and maybe I give the damned 'ok' gesture once in a while.

if chris farley were alive today antifa would have no choice but to execute him

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

rip kongou

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I need more content, Trump needs to do something horrible that doesn't kill anyone, maybe one of his aides leaks a video of him talking about a leader and making fart noises with his mouth or something, thinking about it that's not too horrible and would actually be pretty hilarious

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the first coronavirus thread was p crazy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

facetoucher cat posted:

I need more content, Trump needs to do something horrible that doesn't kill anyone, maybe one of his aides leaks a video of him talking about a leader and making fart noises with his mouth or something, thinking about it that's not too horrible and would actually be pretty hilarious
just make a campaign ad that says "i'll declare war on china even harder than biden" that one's a knee-slapper

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

crazy good

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Mistle posted:

Counterpoint: It's American English, so :lol: if it matters that a variety of different types of seed aren't differentiated from a single taxonomic plural

we dont take kindly to your high falootin' words round these parts, friend

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1252395243711762439

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Alobar posted:

i have chosen to stay and fight. humanity now has a common enemy and it is ronichan.

hopefully by april 7th, if that order for san francisco doesn't change, my building will be clear of ronichan.

there are some olds in my building, but i realized that i need to stay and help them if they survive or as they're dying. i can't abandon these people. i don't even know anyone except the super, but i can't just abandon them.

anyway. there's a restaurant downstairs and it might be mine one day. looking to the future.

now to do yoga deep breathing and hope that helps along with the hand washing and sanitizing surfaces.

my dumbass only now realized that everyone in our building should be wearing face masks when they leave their room. that's the move, right? we all basically have a single room with a bed and a tiny kitchen area, we only really leave our rooms to toilet and the shower.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDyXo61BU-Q

this was always one of my favorite old nofx songs, he just released this new version. "just the flu"

ee: my buddy who just broke down in wyoming, before he left we went up on the roof of the building and shot a video for my band's new song. before we shot it he ate his lunch up there and i played this song on my guitar while he was eating. when we came down from the room i got on the computer and saw this.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

new zealand down to 5 new cases today :toot:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

just make a campaign ad that says "i'll declare war on china even harder than biden" that one's a knee-slapper

at this point I'm going full in wanting the US to destroy itself, we're horrible, I love a person but I've learned to hate people. My entire family has abandoned me choosing Trump over me, this society can crumble

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Jerry Bindle posted:

i bet white women will keep loving their dogs even tho they have the wuhan-obamavirus

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Zyme posted:

this is why they gotta reopen the schools I never did finish my learning

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickMiller510/status/1252332849153273856

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

thread seems 2 have a problem with white women, idk what the deal is

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

can't have a second wave of corona if the first never ends!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

awful probe. gently caress the mods

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Facebook is doing a good job weeding itself tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
According to the first thread I crack pinged on February 12th and that seems like an eternity ago