Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zeriel posted:

Good news everyone. There's only 11 to 17 months left if your current situation.

My current situation is 'horny'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

This MFer so fat he gotta have a train lmao

Its pretty smart actually since mysterious airplane crashes seem to be one of the leading causes of premature death for rich and powerful people

uncleTomOfFinland has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Apr 26, 2020

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

is this how its gonna be? just...reopen and it works bc theres enough people that want to risk their lives?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Gio posted:

is this how its gonna be? just...reopen and it works bc theres enough people that want to risk their lives?

Nah, because most people don't in fact want to go and eat poo poo because the moist boi told them to.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1254225450232094721

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

uncleTomOfFinland posted:

Its pretty smart actually since mysterious airplane crashes seem to be one of the leading causes of premature death for rich and powerful people

and dont get me started on helicopters jfc

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

quote:

Spartan finds the new future depressing and oppressive; human behavior is tightly controlled, physical contact and swearing are illegal, and anything else deemed "bad" is also banned, including drugs, cigarettes and intoxication.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what seems to be your boggle

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Being bad at arithmetic to own da boomers

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Inceltown posted:

Nah, because most people don't in fact want to go and eat poo poo because the moist boi told them to.

i dunno, i mean these packed beaches, this restaurant, and everything ive seen here in detroit, unless people are forced at gunpoint to stay the gently caress home they will go out and pretend the roni doesnt exist.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The combination pizza hut and taco bell is under attack by tunnel people.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I know I had a lovely day, but Some Good News with John Krasinski and SNL show that even if things are weird and awful, we can adapt.

Ok, it'll be like this for a while. Maybe a year or two, but with Xanax and time, it'll be tolerable.

I checked the census and we have a couple non-COVIDs, and we're down to 15 from 22. It's getting better in NY.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

You know they felt super clever when they ordered this

kater
Nov 16, 2010

etalian posted:

It feels low production / all the asset re-use but at least it's only $10...

it definitely is and i strongly desperately want xcom 3 but its $10 and that is the price of like a mission pack which this blows the poo poo out of so yeah its great. also you get snakes and krogan to be your friends and yell at your lovely human boss.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

That's doubling a little faster than every six days.

That puts us at herd immunity levels of infection in about 8 or 9 weeks.

Also between 1.2 and 2.4 million deaths in America.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

as someone who has heard way too much of this dumbass on npr interviews, ahahaha, lol, etc, ahahaha

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Gio posted:

the entire concept of 'it working' is that the restaurant makes enough money to pay its employees and other expenses like normal and uh... uhhh... hope those fuckwits feel like wrangling the whole family together every day of the week and tip extra well.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my god it's full of farts

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

did trump do a presser today? any funny moments?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

CODChimera posted:

There were some tweets that looked like he was throwing the toys out of the cot and refusing to do any more.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

CODChimera posted:

Trump is no longer doing pressers

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
I mean give him like the weekend and he'll be back on monday but yeah

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

hahah, it does not surprise me at all that this is in colleyville

some of the worst people i knew growing up in texas lived there

edit: also holy poo poo, i forgot until now that what clued me in to how bad these people were was seeing them treat wait staff like poo poo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Crusader posted:

hahah, it does not surprise me at all that this is in colleyville

some of the worst people i knew growing up in texas lived there

Can I ask you a personal question about Texas? Having lived there how many people say "Merry Texmas" around xmas?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

MadJackal posted:

I know I had a lovely day, but Some Good News with John Krasinski and SNL show that even if things are weird and awful, we can adapt.

Ok, it'll be like this for a while. Maybe a year or two, but with Xanax and time, it'll be tolerable.

I checked the census and we have a couple non-COVIDs, and we're down to 15 from 22. It's getting better in NY.

i've been thinking about trying xanax but it scares me

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes I worry that trump is loving this up so badly that he might actually lose to biden. that would piss me off, quite honestly

I don't want either of them to win but god it would piss me off if biden won

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
New Zealand's lockdown is about 30 hours away from lifting to the extent that we will be allowed to go get takeaways. There's been actual news articles about what mcdonald's and kfc will and won't have on their menus.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

sometimes I worry that trump is loving this up so badly that he might actually lose to biden. that would piss me off, quite honestly

don't worry, anything bad that happens will be blamed on biden and the dems, followed by them owning it for some stupid reason. so it's in the bag.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

On the other hand if Trump loses to Biden he might actually have a break down the likes we have never seen before.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Telsa Cola posted:

On the other hand if Trump loses to Biden he might actually have a break down the likes we have never seen before.

yeah but he won’t though

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

This isn't going to end well

*Narrator's Voice* It get worse

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Zeriel posted:

Good news everyone. There's only 11 to 17 months left if your current situation.
:tif:

This might seem like a bad idea but Trump probably just heard that talk he gave about the pyramids being filled with grain and he’s hoping this might help some of our food supply issues.

Volcott posted:

The combination pizza hut and taco bell is under attack by tunnel people.
combination pizza hut and taco bell is my hand washing song

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Inceltown posted:

Can I ask you a personal question about Texas? Having lived there how many people say "Merry Texmas" around xmas?

I've never heard that

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

it's frustrating to watch trump gently caress up badly because it might actually matter for once, but Bernie will be the only one to actually fix anything systematically wrong. Biden won't even be in charge of presidency. Summers, his VP, and Shadow President Obama will be running the show and they have no loving idea what to do.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Gio posted:

a nearby city is opening parks up and comments are mostly complaints about what parks arent opening and how long parks will be open for during the day

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Flavius Aetass posted:

I've never heard that

They should :colbert:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Flavius Aetass posted:

I've never heard that

ive asked many Franks if they ever started a sentence with "to be frank," and i poo poo you not literally zero have said yes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Perry Mason Jar posted:

ive asked many Franks if they ever started a sentence with "to be frank," and i poo poo you not literally zero have said yes

I know someone named dane who has said "dangerous? ha, my middle name is gerous"

kater
Nov 16, 2010

texmas is like the word people use to describe burritos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
don't mex with texmess