Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

It took Bevin 3 years and him blaming a teachers strike for child rape before he even gave a "Sorry you were offended" and Beshear just apologizes to Tupac right out of the gate smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Der Meister posted:

lol democrats

i dunno that's a pretty standup thing to do

but i aint mad at cha

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm Zuckerberg general hospital

baw posted:

lol imagine dying at zuckerberg hospital
fun fact # 1: zuckerberg general hospital is named after mark zuckerberg, who donated $75m to fund construction oftheir new campus :)

fun fact #2: zuckerberg general hospital is deliberately out of network with every private insurer, allowing them to surprise bill whatever they loving want to anyone unfortunate enough to be brought to their ER in an emergency :)

here's a story about a korean tourist family whose baby fell and bumped his head and was taken to zuckerberg, where he was examined, pronounced fine, given some forumla, discharged, and then billed $18,000: https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/finance/baby-was-treated-nap-and-bottle-formula-bill-was-18000

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

isn’t it technically named after his parents

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Philosopher King posted:

Anything I should know so I don't accidentally kill it? Can I get the covid from it?

random home poo poo that can mysteriously kill birds are drafts from air conditioners/vents, fumes from some ovens on high heat (like 400+/cleaning cycles), and aerosols

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottImmordino/status/1255231572233551872?s=20

GET BACK TO loving WORK

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

It's named after the town in Austria that was dumb enough to trust his great great grandparents with their data

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

fermun posted:

san francisco is trying to test every single person in a specific spot of the zip code with the most cases so far (though it's not the highest per-capita cases), and expanded the region this morning, and it's now literally on the other side of the street from me. dang.

Drinks at obispo when this is all done :toot:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/JDSteenhuysen/status/1255249741656571905
:(

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
"The US Army is using its futuristic heads-up display to fight the coronavirus"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-army-using-futuristic-heads-195443047.html

Remotely scanning peoples temperatures.

What we really need is to have this automated via terrestrial drones that can make polite requests of any subjects they find to be outside of parameters.

I've included a concept sketch:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
The world missed an opportunity to spruce up all these high-level virtual summits

Why settle for this...

When with just a little more effort, we could have had this?

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

quote:

Shakur — who goes by his middle name, Malik — said Beshear called him Tuesday morning to apologize and he forgave him, apparently figuring it’s no biggie.

:geno:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

muh god, is that GENERAL STRIKE's music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol no biggie I get it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

It is lovely but no different than having to go to work any other time or different than people that have been going to work this whole time.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CleverHans posted:

"The US Army is using its futuristic heads-up display to fight the coronavirus"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-army-using-futuristic-heads-195443047.html

Remotely scanning peoples temperatures.

What we really need is to have this automated via terrestrial drones that can make polite requests of any subjects they find to be outside of parameters.

I've included a concept sketch:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

sincx posted:

The world missed an opportunity to spruce up all these high-level virtual summits

Why settle for this...

When with just a little more effort, we could have had this?

o gently caress yeah I'm changing my video chat background to Seele and seeing if any of my coworkers are cool enough to spare a laugh

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

Mr Hootington posted:

It is lovely but no different than having to go to work any other time or different than people that have been going to work this whole time.

not different except for the whole plague thing

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Mr Hootington posted:

lmao what shut the gently caress up dumbass

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Honestly there's something kind of exciting about being in a state that is reopening prematurely and doesn't believe in the WHO. Means every day is a fresh danger. An incredible adrenaline spike

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Mr Hootington posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gonna need a link from a website that sounds at least somewhat legit

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Doc Fission posted:

Honestly there's something kind of exciting about being in a state that is reopening prematurely and doesn't believe in the WHO. Means every day is a fresh danger. An incredible adrenaline spike

https://i.imgur.com/ZxGMxPF.mp4

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

ghana funeral meme getting pretty weird

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
So like, how can Ohio just open back up though? I thought they were part of the great lakes coalition. Aren't they supposed to be coordinating their policies with the rest of us midwesterners?

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

like drat all this bitch has gotta do is expand Medicaid, that is like 40 percent of the work right there to make Georgia not a slaughterhouse, and the only thing he is less likely to do is convert to Islam

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
worldometer just jumped up to 2300 deaths for today for the USA. Sure is nice to be past the peak

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being a peasant is actually cool, we’re gods favorite children

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I literally have no idea how long this poo poo is going to last. Like, is it going to be around during summer or what?

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Over Easy posted:

How'd that work out for her?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SunAndSpring posted:

I literally have no idea how long this poo poo is going to last. Like, is it going to be around during summer or what?

it’s takes years for a good vaccine so... years

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

SunAndSpring posted:

Sun, spring, clouds, fall, its never going away.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

we get a fresh thread soon tho

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Coatlicue posted:

So like, how can Ohio just open back up though? I thought they were part of the great lakes coalition. Aren't they supposed to be coordinating their policies with the rest of us midwesterners?

Priztker and Whitmer need to send in troops

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Finally my essential rear end can make those free loading hair stylists and waiters give me nonessential service. I may not wear a mask if I feel fiesty

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Coatlicue posted:

I don’t think the Ohio reopen is a grand reopening in the Georgia style

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

She didn't get covid-19.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ryanrs posted:

we get a fresh thread soon tho

Looking forward to a refreshing thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k