Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

snoo posted:

I wish I knew how many ppl in my apartment complex aren't paying rent

just go around door to door asking people, say you heard that 1/2 the tenants aren’t paying rent next month and you don’t want to unless other people are, then ask what they’re gonna do??

be the change you want to see in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

So uh like for grade school are they just going to delay til Fall or do Summer school because thatd be weird for kids

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who are they going to get to work there? Prisoners?

Yes.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sir Tonk posted:

the dems are finally going to take texas this cycle

oh boy, the blue rapist candidate will win instead of the red one?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

got any sevens posted:

Maybe we can finally tackle that long delayed entitlement reform and balance the budget.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Fly Molo posted:

just go around door to door asking people, say you heard that 1/2 the tenants aren’t paying rent next month and you don’t want to unless other people are, then ask what they’re gonna do??

sounds like a good way to get sick tbh

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

got any sevens posted:

Nah they're gonna slide abuela in at the last second. it's HEr TURN

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I like the way you think tho

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sc mask rate is like 1/3. fun detail is 100% of the maskless are white people

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

snoo posted:

sounds like a good way to get sick tbh

...gently caress.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Fly Molo posted:

honestly if it were me I'd think one of the landlord's agents was going door to door asking who's paying rent

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

100% of white people wear masks

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
a good friends dad is dying of this and i don’t know what the gently caress to say

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
if there's actual evidence of a vaccine coming in january the universities should just cancel the fall semester imo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

apatheticman posted:

You dont see chuds salting the narrative with "doctors are just putting everything down as covid" as a indicator that they aren't just going to straight up gently caress with reporting as soon as their caught in their stupidity?

lol they're already loving with testing and reporting and yes, they will do this more and more

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1256054964503396352

motedek
Oct 9, 2012

looking good folks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

motedek posted:

looking good folks

6 democrat states who cares

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

e: 139,547

:matters:

Innocuous has issued a correction as of 04:21 on May 1, 2020

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

motedek posted:

looking good folks

Where's that model from

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

hello new thread

http://i.imgur.com/QGHIxGS.mp4

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

A friend of mine's grandma just caught this, and the she also has alzheimer's.

I'm having trouble imagining a fate worse than dying of this disease, confused and hallucinating, without even being about to understand what's going on.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Flesh Forge posted:

lol they're already loving with testing and reporting and yes, they will do this more and more

Listen....
I had hope OK...

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
everyone is a ninja now and I play video games all day. 2020 owns, sorry if ur dead tho

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Toph Bei Fong posted:

I'm having trouble imagining a fate worse than dying of this disease, confused and hallucinating, without even being about to understand what's going on.

Dying of pneumonia while senile is p normal op, just not so many at once

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Edit/ do the thing where you throw out the wild answers then take the median and that will be the actual answer probably

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

that’s pretty much how everyone dies

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Finally, a real excuse for people to confuse this with Zach Galifinakis instead of Robert Redford

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

that’s pretty much how everyone dies

yeah p much

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

everyone is a ninja now and I play video games all day. 2020 owns, sorry if ur dead tho

ya im never commuting back to work lol

oh weird i manage to do the same amount of work every week despite sleeping in until 1pm and fuckin around 6+hrs a day

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

the coronavirus cinematic universe

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

So many people are going to think they can take their masks off and not do social distancing as soon as stores open and lol here we go again

I haven’t seen anyone wearing a mask in a week so maybe this whole pandemic thing is a shared delusion with my husband and it’s actually totally cool and safe to hang out in groups and jabber your roni hole everywhere?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lmao hard times

Too Much Inside Bad? Brain All Dumb Now

BY KEVIN HUFE | APRIL 30, 2020

We all know important science adults say we need be inside. We all know be inside help no get sick, ‘specially help cranky old mommies and daddies. Many have idea we let economy outside as trade for eleventy thousand grampas and grandmas dead, but other people from school say that evil and bad. Hownever, have we done thought bad things happen when everybody inside too much time? Did science people forget brain get sick too when tell everybody “outside bad”?

Personallike, I’ve no been having good easy fun time during stay inside. First few days, okee dokee. No feel no different. Still have tv. Claystation still play the game. But after many day, fun things now boring. Even think read book maybe, but too hard.

Me think brain no work good no more. Me no brain science man, but know how head normal think, and head no normal think now. Head actually think real bad. Can barely remember how turn on Spongebob. When try write article for job, only big dumb dumb sentence come out of head to fingers. Luckylike, tv typing box do good job fix mistakes, but me scared soon bossman no pay if can’t write good.

In end only time tattle tell what good and what bad. Me hopes inside time-out no go too long. We all much excite to go back work or school or play jungle gym. It not easy not get play outside, but America gots to no catch icky-sicky-19 even if cost brain goodness.

Smart brain history man say “Give me liberty or give me death.” He make words good and words that is good are being important today as words good then I think. I have gun now, go protest?

Was I supposed to read this in Jar-Jar Binks voice?

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

idk, like half? Like half of America in May, the other half in June?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Fly Molo posted:

We bought a house very recently and our old apartment's deposit was exactly 1 month's rent

Well the house closing process took ~27 more days than expected, we were planning on being out by March 31. For April we decided to just not pay rent and see what happens. So far we got a very polite email this morning (April 30) asking if we'd moved out yet, and if not, were we still planning on moving out, and that they're planning on mailing us our deposit check back. We emailed them back and they said everything was cool just put the keys in the rent drop box by monday.

Two months ago they were fighting us for a break-lease fee for 100% of a month's rent.

They've called us a couple of times but we always let it go to voicemail and finally they emailed us.

I live in an area with extremely strong tenants rights so YMMV

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Tunicate posted:

actually there's surprisingly good evidence that Tylenol causes autism

as in like, the amount of tylenol in cord blood is hugely predictive of autism in children once they grow up (on average having detectable levels triples the chance), and the uptick in autism cases happens exactly when people stopped giving aspirin to small children due to the risk of Reye's syndrome

so yeah the antivaxx parents MIGHT have actually spotted a causal link but blamed the vaccine given to the kid, instead of the tylenol that's routinely given alongside it

LOL

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

So uh like for grade school are they just going to delay til Fall or do Summer school because thatd be weird for kids
When I was in elementary school the teachers went on strike for like 2 weeks and it felt like schoooooool's out for everrrrr at the time. I can't imagine how it feels to elementary school kids now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

When I was in elementary school the teachers went on strike for like 2 weeks and it felt like schoooooool's out for everrrrr at the time. I can't imagine how it feels to elementary school kids now

they miss other kids big time

it’s incredible tragic

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Put me down for a quarter mil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the coronavirus cinematic universe

can’t wait for Cor: Ragnarok