Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

cmndstab posted:

:lol: at the guy who thinks that Barr isn't doing enough to protect Trump.

Like, that's literally his entire remit at the expense of every government body he has even the slightest control over.

I think he was referring to Jeff Sessions.

Sessions eating absolute poo poo is maybe the greatest thing about the Trump presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Slamhound posted:

Sessions eating absolute poo poo is maybe the greatest thing about the Trump presidency.

Don't bury him until he's dead, Sessions might coast back into his old job since the Rona has distracted Trump supporters enough for him to get the win.

If he does lose the nomination for his seat, that's gonna be a riot cause he will have lost everything for nothing.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Slamhound posted:

What's he up to nowadays? Kowtowing to the Koch Brothers and giving $10k speeches to the Heritage Foundation?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

BigDave posted:

What's he up to nowadays? Kowtowing to the Koch Brothers and giving $10k speeches to the Heritage Foundation?
Running for his old job (Senator from GA). He has to beat Roy Moore in the primary, and then face (and probably beat) Doug Jones in the general.

e: Oops, AL not GA.

FMguru has issued a correction as of 05:24 on May 4, 2020

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Man that Trump, I tell ya. Bad news, that guy

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FMguru posted:

Running for his old job (Senator from GA). He has to beat Roy Moore in the primary, and then face (and probably beat) Doug Jones in the general.

AL but yeah.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Doug Jones is as close to Atticus Finch as Alabama has produced in the last century so they'll naturally reject him in favor of an awful racist.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It would be hilarious if Roy Moore ends up being a serious challenger because Sessions approves of the prosecution of pedophiles.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Slamhound posted:

Not that it matters, but I'm fairly sure they meant Barr. They were using present tense and he has been there roughly 1.5 years now.

Either way, :lol:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/MichaelDoudna/status/1257049515946725376

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
really should rename the thread to Post Trump voters eagerly making everyone die under Trump

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Dustcat posted:

why don't they publish an edition of the constitution with jesus's words printed in red

So you say we should just print an edition of the constitution with red text, got it

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

I guess I'm not yet quite jaded enough because it still astounds me how MANY of these unfathomably stupid people there are.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

I guess I'm not yet quite jaded enough because it still astounds me how MANY of these unfathomably stupid people there are.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

FMguru posted:

e: Oops, AL not GA.

Roy Moore is already dealt with, the AL race is already on to the runoffs where Sessions is facing Tommy Tuberville, the former Auburn football coach who’s trying to out-Trump everyone else... and succeeding so far, as he was almost a couple points ahead of Sessions in the first round of the primary and got the coveted Twitter blessing from daddy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1237557409943416834

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Kitfox88 posted:

really should rename the thread to Post Trump voters eagerly making everyone die under Trump

The NFL is releasing their 2020 schedule today lmao

they're going to play and there's going to be mass football player death

Apr 7, 2003

Blotto_Otter posted:

Roy Moore is already dealt with, the AL race is already on to the runoffs where Sessions is facing Tommy Tuberville, the former Auburn football coach who’s trying to out-Trump everyone else... and succeeding so far, as he was almost a couple points ahead of Sessions in the first round of the primary and got the coveted Twitter blessing from daddy:

Thinking about that Frank Luntz interview where a AL voter said that he knew Roy Moore diddled kids but he'd rather vote for a pedophile than a democrat.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Elephant Ambush posted:

They aren't stupid, they just don't care.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Thinking about that Frank Luntz interview where a AL voter said that he knew Roy Moore diddled kids but he'd rather vote for a pedophile than a democrat.

Seeing as how boomers have a uncomfortably high tolerance for screwing 14 year olds, the pedophile>democrat argument makes more sense.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the governor of Alabama also said precisely that lol

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

It's some of both. They're so dumb that they go out and insist that everyone else not care as much as they don't care.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

maybe we should rename the thread to post water being wet

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

maybe we should rename the thread to post water being wet

:spergin: Water makes other things wet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anyone who thinks they are above the concept of infectious diseases is dumb as gently caress, sorry.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

cuddle puddle to own the libs

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Feldegast42 posted:

These 2 things aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, speaking as someone from NE Florida, I can confirm that they are, in fact, stupid.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BigDave posted:

Seeing as how boomers have a uncomfortably high tolerance for screwing 14 year olds, the pedophile>democrat argument makes more sense.

Media from the 60s and 70s has a disturbing amount of joking about adults loving teenagers. I think it was normal when a lot of boomers were younger for adult men to go for or at least lust after children. I think it's part of why they don't care that much about Biden, like what he's done isn't really that big of a deal because who wouldn't stare at a high-school girl's tits and casually talk to her about them?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The NFL is releasing their 2020 schedule today lmao

they're going to play and there's going to be mass football player death

Well, more mass football player death than the normal broken vertebrae, CTE, etc.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Blotto_Otter posted:

i am convinced that somewhere in a pile of old superman and spiderman comics there is a minor goofball character named Tommy Tuberville

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Media from the 60s and 70s has a disturbing amount of joking about adults loving teenagers. I think it was normal when a lot of boomers were younger for adult men to go for or at least lust after children. I think it's part of why they don't care that much about Biden, like what he's done isn't really that big of a deal because who wouldn't stare at a high-school girl's tits and casually talk to her about them?

there's a seinfeld episode where jerry and george ogle a 15yo's tits and the joke is george stares too long and the father catches him
also, every teen girl actress and pop star, from brooke shields to miley cyrus

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i am convinced that somewhere in a pile of old superman and spiderman comics there is a minor goofball character named Tommy Tuberville

there's a seinfeld episode where jerry and george ogle a 15yo's tits and the joke is george stares too long and the father catches him

Of course Jerry Seinfeld (the real, historical one) dated a high-school girl in real life and married someone like 20 years younger than him.

Apr 7, 2003

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

also a seinfeld real life

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Of course Jerry Seinfeld (the real, historical one) dated a high-school girl in real life and married someone like 20 years younger than him.

https://twitter.com/jeremysmiles/status/1189195181909635072

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The true genius of this is how carefully it couches the truly devastating revelation of what a piece of poo poo he is in his extremely hackneyed style and awful delivery. The way he leans on "two proms" for far too long is so wonderful that you can see him taking pleasure in going way over the line as it becomes tedious.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

The true genius of this is how carefully it couches the truly devastating revelation of what a piece of poo poo he is in his extremely hackneyed style and awful delivery. The way he leans on "two proms" for far too long is so wonderful that you can see him taking pleasure in going way over the line as it becomes tedious.
Should have played him on and off with a wacky slap-bass riff.

Howard Stern did a customized version of Janis Ian's "At Seventeen" to salute Seinfeld's cradle-robbing on one of this PPV shows, and even got Janis Ian to sing it with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RytMJ2-X-rw

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh my god I vaguely know Jeremy (friend of a friend) and I've never seen this lmao

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This thread has gotten a bit off track but that's okay cause I've got the good poo poo https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1257543893492604929?s=19

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cup Runneth Over posted:

This thread has gotten a bit off track but that's okay cause I've got the good poo poo https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1257543893492604929?s=19

ahahahahahahaha

sadly he seems to have gotten over it, just hoping it comes back for round two in a few hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Tesseraction posted:

ahahahahahahaha

sadly he seems to have gotten over it, just hoping it comes back for round two in a few hours

I guess he's lucky that Jesus reads Twitter for all the prayers.