Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

LordNad (12): jivjov, The Ninth Layer, Tom Tucker, jivjov, Tom Tucker, Tom Tucker, The Ninth Layer, Voodoofly, merk, The Ninth Layer, Sandwolf, OFFICER LIGER, merk, Jose Valasquez, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, vivat virtute, zzyzx, Deadbeat Dad, kumba, CCKeane, Amnistar
Deadbeat Dad (4): vivat virtute, vivat virtute, merk, yuming, merk, Amnistar, merk, Varinn, Amnistar, LordNad
OFFICER LIGER (2): zzyzx, Voodoofly, Khris Kruel, OFFICER LIGER, LordNad, jivjov, OFFICER LIGER, Voodoofly, kumba, LordNad, kumba, LordNad, CCKeane, zzyzx, CCKeane, LordNad
Khris Kruel (1): merk, merk, Token Female
merk (1): Jose Valasquez, Jose Valasquez, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, hambeet, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad
Varinn (1): Jose Valasquez, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Jose Valasquez, CapnAndy, kumba, kumba
Amnistar (0): yuming, Varinn, OFFICER LIGER, OFFICER LIGER, yuming, Varinn
CapnAndy (0): LordNad, LordNad, CCKeane, CCKeane
Tom Tucker (0): CapnAndy, CapnAndy
zzyzx (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, Amnistar, vivat virtute, vivat virtute, merk, OFFICER LIGER, merk, Amnistar, OFFICER LIGER
Voodoofly (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
kumba (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
50 pounds of bread (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly
The Ninth Layer (0): zzyzx, zzyzx
Sandwolf (0): Amnistar, Amnistar
jivjov (0): LordNad, LordNad
vivat virtute (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly
yuming (0): Deadbeat Dad, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, Deadbeat Dad
hambeet (0): yuming, Token Female, Token Female, yuming

Not Voting (2): 50 pounds of bread, Jamuraan

With 23 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 05th, 2020 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

LordNad posted:

It is genuine. What opinions do you want that I haven't already posted?
idk really, I just remember I had a hard time reading you last time I played and I don't have a good sense here either.

Do you think any of the votes on you are especially scummy?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

well thats that i guess

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Jamuraan posted:

I am also out of town and will be home tonight. Expect a few posts from me later. I am trying to get reads, but it's been a while since I've played and I've forgotten anyone's tells. Also I don't remember how to play.

I've been trying to stay up-to-date on the thread, but something about reading on the phone makes it so hard to keep people straight.

From the hip, TT always looks like scum to me, especially because of all the posts, but im remiss to vote against active players early. Something about how Voodoofly is posting isn't sitting right with me, but I don't have an actual case. I also agree with the one or two other people that have mentioned Yuming's behavior also seems strange. LordNad case seems weak, Liger case seems reasonable, but also not very substantial. I can see why it's gaining traction, because Liger is just acting really inconsistently.

Sorry this isn't anything useful, yet. I don't have any strong town reads from anyone at all at this moment, but I think its improbable that Amnistar is scum, so probably the only person I wouldn't vote for right now. Everyone else is suspect.

also a hanging plot thread here. jammy............

but this could easily be having not played in awhile. its taken me a bit to get the rhythm of POST POST POST back too

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Varinn posted:

also a hanging plot thread here. jammy............

As someone who almost got locked out of the country from travel, I'm just hoping he made it home.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Voodoofly posted:

As someone who almost got locked out of the country from travel, I'm just hoping he made it home.

drat good point. stay safe jams

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Boo I said merk.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the arc of history is long

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Varinn posted:

the arc of history is long

And squiggly

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
:zombie: Currently on month 8 of a 6 month deployment, first game back in almost 10 years and I get lynched day 1. 2020 sucks you guys

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

The people gathered and wondered aloud what trouble could have come to the Good Place and who would ever want to do bad here!?

Accusations flew like pies at I Tort I Saw A Puddy-Tat. Some were very vocal in their opinions while others preferred to try and suse out suspicion on their own terms. Merk quickly began to question Deadbeat Dad’s motives and accused him of only trying to seem interested in helping his neighbors.

CCKeane looked through the neighborhood’s Life on Earth albums, which were supposed to be a comforting reminder of why each person had made it here, but instead threw accusations that how he had acted on Earth was vastly different than how he was acting here.

As the end of the day grew closer, the town still was having trouble coming to a consensus about who would be thrown into the pit first. Finally, someone shouted “Hey, what about LordNad!? They seem off to me and I don’t think they’re working that hard to help the rest of us!” The rest of the town looked at each other and one by one agreed that they were okay with that idea.

Do you know the sound a body makes when it hits the bottom of a vast chasm? None of the neighbors up top did as it was far too deep. Only LordNad found that out.

Lord Nad, Chris Baker, Watcher, (Town-Aligned), has been thrown into the chasm

But wait! LordNad bounced up, blandly, only to fall back down. As she reached the apex of the bounce, they said “These are my last words. End of conversation”. As they fell, you could clearly see that they were actually Medium Janet, Watcher, (Janet-Alligned), was actually chasm'd

TokenFemale and Yuming have been awarded pets.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Jivjov where have you gone

This is what happens when I'm still working my day job, just from home now. I miss all the debate followed by a...public execution.

Sorry I wasn't here for more debate/discussion and such

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

You all awake in the morning gleeful that you have all found one of the people that wish you unwell, and on your first day! After a delicious brunch, you all gather in the town square again, but notice that some seem to be missing….

You head over to Amnistar’s house…..or what was left of it. Where once was a simple cabin, now only remained a smoldering pile of debris and embers and what appeared to be what was left of Amnistar. Searching through the cooled wreckage, you find a portrait of what you assume Amnistar looked like when he was younger as well as some partially burned papers with the malevolent title of “Punishment List”. Unfortunately the title is the only thing that is not charred.

Amnistar, Doug Forcett, Bounty-Hunter (Bounty-Hunter Aligned) has been killed

You also notice that Token Female doesn’t seem to be among the group. You thought perhaps that she was just enjoying time with her new pet and was just running behind, but those thoughts quickly vanish. Token Female lies in her bed with lifeless eyes, ladle scorches on her body and a pile of un-lovely diamonds next to her.

Token Female, Tahani Al-Jamil, Mason (Town-Aligned) has been killed

Finally, the whiteboard is still where it was yesterday, but there appears to be a new message

quote:

I don't really know what to do with this thing. Are Janets the scum?

Day 2 has begun!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So I have a red button. I dont know what it does, but if I push it, it turns me into a miller for the night.

I originally wasnt going to push it, but LordNad flipped Janet aligned. The red button in the series would reset Janet, and I thought it would hurt Janet if they were town aligned.

As soon as Janet aligned was revealed to be not town, I hit the button.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also it's totally merk.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote merk

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Gonna try to be a bit more involved this day, but I do still have a day job in which I can't check my phone super often.

Anyway, wow, did not expect so much bloodshed so quickly. Did everyone with pets survive? No cute critters are left without someone to care for them, right?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Im thinking sandwolf, i might be tunneling, but it looked like he was leaving room to convince someone to pick birb over lord nad who did rhmmth flippy.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Varinn posted:

idk why everyone's discounting SK w/ a daykill, which is eminently possible. but someone did make this case before you

How on Earth do you go straight from dayvig to "SK with a daykill," especially given Amni's flip?

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

And yes, it's probably merk.

merk posted:

Ok, let's see what happens. ##vote LordNad

The count prior to this post is

LIGER - 5
Nad - 2 (Tom and Voodoo)
DBD - 2 (merk and yuming)

Then Ninth, Sandwolf, and LIGER pile on the 4, 5, and 6 votes for Nad, at which point merk does this:

merk posted:

##vote DBD

And then stays there.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

LordNad (12): jivjov, The Ninth Layer, Tom Tucker, jivjov, Tom Tucker, Tom Tucker, The Ninth Layer, Voodoofly, merk, The Ninth Layer, Sandwolf, OFFICER LIGER, merk, Jose Valasquez, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, vivat virtute, zzyzx, Deadbeat Dad, kumba, CCKeane, Amnistar
Deadbeat Dad (4): vivat virtute, vivat virtute, merk, yuming, merk, Amnistar, merk, Varinn, Amnistar, LordNad
OFFICER LIGER (2): zzyzx, Voodoofly, Khris Kruel, OFFICER LIGER, LordNad, jivjov, OFFICER LIGER, Voodoofly, kumba, LordNad, kumba, LordNad, CCKeane, zzyzx, CCKeane, LordNad
Khris Kruel (1): merk, merk, Token Female
merk (1): Jose Valasquez, Jose Valasquez, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, hambeet, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad
Varinn (1): Jose Valasquez, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Jose Valasquez, CapnAndy, kumba, kumba
Amnistar (0): yuming, Varinn, OFFICER LIGER, OFFICER LIGER, yuming, Varinn
CapnAndy (0): LordNad, LordNad, CCKeane, CCKeane
Tom Tucker (0): CapnAndy, CapnAndy
zzyzx (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, Amnistar, vivat virtute, vivat virtute, merk, OFFICER LIGER, merk, Amnistar, OFFICER LIGER
Voodoofly (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
kumba (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
50 pounds of bread (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly
The Ninth Layer (0): zzyzx, zzyzx
Sandwolf (0): Amnistar, Amnistar
jivjov (0): LordNad, LordNad
vivat virtute (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly
yuming (0): Deadbeat Dad, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, Deadbeat Dad
hambeet (0): yuming, Token Female, Token Female, yuming

Not Voting (2): 50 pounds of bread, Jamuraan

With 23 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 05th, 2020 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 minutes.

So looking at the final vote count my first thoughts are around the deadline. Right before the deadline Liger and LordNad were both looking like potential launches. The momentum really started to shift with TNL at -30 minutes, but this still put it very close. Vivat voted Nad at - 19 minutes and zzyzx at - 16 minutes. This made it 8 to 4, and effectively made LordNad the likely launch. I thus think these three players (TNL, Vivat, and zzyzx) are very unlikely to be Janet-aligned (assuming this is a scum group and not a single player, which since we had a specific KIND of Janet I think is reasonable) because it was their movement 30-15 minutes before the launch that really moved things to LordNad, while other players were equivocating.

Once LordNad hit 8 to 4 vs. Liger I think the Janets saw the writing was on the wall, thus I suspect there may have been some last-minute bussing in the final votes. Of these:

Deadbeat Dad (9th vote): DBD had been consistent in saying he believed LordNad was town, and was upset that the vote was coming down to him, Liger, and LordNad. In his vote he reiterated this but didn't want a no-launch. Overall his reaction around the launch seems genuine, and as the 9th vote he's right on the edge of the "bandwagon is inevitable" phase, so between these two things I don't get a strong Janet read from him.

Kumba (10th vote): Kumba had defended LordNad pretty heavily. Kumba agreed with LordNad's post on theorizing about town dayvig (which was really just stating facts), claimed a town read on LordNad, and then later agreed with Keane that my case on LordNad was "bad". Despite all this, at -14 to launch, Kumba comes in with a zero-content vote for LordNad to put him at -2. The defense of LordNad was a bit stronger than I'd expect from someone who was scumbuddies, but at the time the case had very few votes so Kumba might not have seen much risk in trying to tamp it down. This, combined with earlier feelings of scumminess from Kumba, make me very suspicious they are Janet aligned.

CCKeane (11th vote): Another zero content vote, which around deadlines I get, but still worth mentioning. Keane's first interaction with LordNad was a small "I don't like this" when LordNad voted Capn Andy. Keane quoted my post of LordNad and disagreed with one section of it, but the notable thing is rather than talking about my case on LordNad (besides disagreeing with one part) he says it's a "townie post". It feels a bit like a redirect. He says the LordNad analysis "feels fine" but then doesn't really act on it. If it "feels fine" does that mean I'm town, or LordNad is scum? Keane then goes on Andy for Andy's vote of me. The entire interaction with Capn Andy and me is based on whether we think LordNad is scum, really, but when I bring my case back up Keane redirects - asking me if I think Capn Andy is scum.

When I make my push for Lord Nad the last day, citing my earlier case and his disappearance, CCKeane posts this:

CCKeane posted:

Going back and visiting LordNad, this feels really weak and I'm surprised there has been a push of momentum towards them.

Yet earlier he had said the case on LordNad "feels fine". He then claims LordNad would be a "lurker execution", then also throws shade on the Liger case. At -28 minutes to the deadline Keane says "yeah fine" and votes Liger. This makes his contentless eventual vote for Nad a little more suspect, as even a quick vote like this he added some content. Keane seemed inconsistent on what he thought of the LordNad case, then pushed back on it before momentum had picked up too much, voted for Liger even though he said both launches were bad, and then came in with a zero content vote for LordNad at -13 minutes. There was plenty of time for both him and Kumba to do some sort of "OK I see LordNad is winning I'll vote" or anything like that, the contentless posts read like they are too eager to get their votes on record before Nad is hammered. Between all of this (inconsistent on the case on LordNad, then pushing back when momentum started to build, pushing onto the other potential launch candidate while performing reluctance, then a last minute no content LordNad vote) I am very suspicious Keane is a Janet.

Amni (12th vote, hammer): dead so no use going from here, but interesting to see third party!

Overall I have strong suspicions that Keane and Kumba, in that order, are Janet aligned.

I also will need to go through and review the people who weren't voting, or left their votes elsewhere, etc., and even potentially early LordNad votes for any inconsistencies.

Also notable - Tokes was pushing for KK, and I'm not unconvinced that this:

Khris Kruel posted:

At this point in day 1, Lord Nad is getting a lot of traction. This isn't how a scum lynch goes. You have to have resistence, with the other scum team indirectly blocking for that person.

Isn't a scum slip admitting some form of setup knowledge.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Token's pet was a penguin, and she used it as a bodyguard on me last night. We were confirmed town masons but failed to breadcrumb. Because we forgot to breadcrumb before the day ended, we decided to exchange stories last night that only the author and someone in the thread would know. The idea was that there is no reason for us to exchange these stories unless we needed to confirm the other after a death. If you've ever been unconfirmed mason partners with me, you know that I will ignore you and generally be a jerk under the belief that you're scum (Amnistar can confirm this from Telephone Mafia).

This isn't perfect, so it probably won't be believed by everyone... but there you go.

Token's story: "Jose V send me a PM on March 20th wishing me a happy birthday (or fake birthday) at 17:31 eastern. Him sending this message and me working from home is what sent me into action into finishing up HP 4 mafia. Jose always asks me when is the next game that I'm running, so even though he didn't say that in the email I did think it. In conclusion, Jose is a major reason why HP4 mafia happened when it did."

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Here was my story to her:

If I die, here is something only I definitely would say (let me figure it out):
About two years ago, I went on a work trip to New York. One or two days beforehand, I reached out to CCKeane to ask him if he could meet up. Although he lived outside of where I was staying (I was staying in Times Square because our office is there - don't judge), he offered to come meet up for a happy hour. Nevertheless, my plans changed last minute on what I was doing, and I had to cancel on him. I've regretted that cancellation ever since and hope I get the chance to meet him next time I'm out there. This story CCKeane can confirm, just like I'm confirmed town with Token. There's no way Token would make this story up (we would have no reason to talk about this). We forgot to breadcrumb d1 because we are bad.
Also, you can use the fact that I voted to give you a pet as confirmation that I knew you were town. Anyone who has ever been unconfirmed masons with me knows that I am a huge jerk in chat and distrust them the whole time (b- can confirm this). The fact that I voted for you to get a boon means I trusted you.
b- can confirm this from Telephone Mafia.
There, my bases are covered

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We then talked about how b- isn't in this game. I then said that Amnistar can confirm the Telephone Mafia thing.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm about to go into a three hour meeting.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Assuming the Tokes story is true, I doubt anyone can vouch for the confirmed part.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

The story seems relatively solid, but the fact that you chose to reveal all of this information at this point doesn't sit right with me.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

Here was my story to her:

About two years ago, I went on a work trip to New York. One or two days beforehand, I reached out to CCKeane to ask him if he could meet up. Although he lived outside of where I was staying (I was staying in Times Square because our office is there - don't judge), he offered to come meet up for a happy hour. Nevertheless, my plans changed last minute on what I was doing, and I had to cancel on him. I've regretted that cancellation ever since and hope I get the chance to meet him next time I'm out there. This story CCKeane can confirm, just like I'm confirmed town with Token. There's no way Token would make this story up (we would have no reason to talk about this). We forgot to breadcrumb d1 because we are bad.
Also, you can use the fact that I voted to give you a pet as confirmation that I knew you were town. Anyone who has ever been unconfirmed masons with me knows that I am a huge jerk in chat and distrust them the whole time (b- can confirm this). The fact that I voted for you to get a boon means I trusted you.

why do you go from referring to token as 'you' to then referring to her in the third person, and then back to 'you'?

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

merk: I will include a part about us being confirmed in our breadcrumb, so we can use that later.
Tokes: I don't know, that doesn't seem very important.

##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

kumba posted:

why do you go from referring to token as 'you' to then referring to her in the third person, and then back to 'you'?

Because she was only going to paste the part where I call her Token. I included the whole chat.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

kumba posted:

i can't read good - it goes from third person to second person, not second -> third -> second, but still that's loving weird

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

Because she was only going to paste the part where I call her Token. I included the whole chat.

hmmmmmmmmm

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

zzyzx posted:

merk: I will include a part about us being confirmed in our breadcrumb, so we can use that later.
Tokes: I don't know, that doesn't seem very important.

##vote merk

We should've breadcrumbed yesterday and didn't. Here is our entire conversation which I've been told I can copy/paste:

merk05/01/2020
Hello
Tokes05/04/2020
@merk I too an suspicious of KK
less so of zzyzx
varinn feels off to me
like he's trying to be too reasonable and logical and whatnot, but I don't agree with his reads and he doesn't feel like himself to me
Tokes05/04/2020
So Merk, how are you doing?
merk05/04/2020
Good good. Been super busy but free up tomorrow
[[[[STUFF HERE REMOVED THAT IS ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND NOT SURE TOKEN WOULD WANT ME TO PASTE]]
merkYesterday at 5:44 PM
We should breadcrumb something to say we are confirmed
Or not and ride or die
TokesYesterday at 7:46 PM
that would be a good idea
oh whoops
thought the deadline was in an hour from now
oops!
did you breadcrumb, because I did not get around to it
TokesYesterday at 8:21 PM
looks like Nad was scum
nice
also they made me pick a number from 1-10 on my pet
merkYesterday at 8:22 PM
I did not breadcrumb
TokesYesterday at 8:22 PM
well I don't know if it's related to the pet but I'm assuming
merkYesterday at 8:22 PM
haha
TokesYesterday at 8:27 PM
b- isn;t in this game I don't think
merkYesterday at 8:27 PM
Yeah he is
WHAT?
Well he isn't "in" the game, but he's in the game.
I'm in too many games right now
Oh, wow, he's not.
I had the wrong game open
they are all bleeding over into each other
we are in three game together Merk
That story might also work. Amnistar modded Telephone Mafia
so he can confirm that I was a jerk to b-
for literally no reason other than we were unconfirmed masons
WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTHER GAMES, I am happy that the deadline for each game happened on a different night
Smart modding
TokesYesterday at 8:29 PM
same, though I thought this one was later
merkYesterday at 8:29 PM
So... LordNad is scum
TokesYesterday at 8:29 PM
Here's my story for you to tell if people get cared of me having a pet
yes, a good start
merkYesterday at 8:30 PM
Oh, tell me exactly what the pet does too. That might help me confirm if you die
TokesYesterday at 8:31 PM
I will
merkYesterday at 8:31 PM
argh bbl... I am burning dinner
TokesYesterday at 8:38 PM
This is acutally more personal than I want to get in the thread
:frowning:
I made chicken mole tonight. It was great with spanish rice
TokesToday at 7:47 AM
I have a penguin. It's a body guard.
I'm going to bodyguard you tonight
Here is something else: Jose V send me a PM on March 20th wishing me a happy birthday (or fake birthday) at 17:31 eastern. Him sending this message and me working from home is what sent me into action into finishing up HP 4 mafia. Jose always asks me when is the next game that I'm running, so even though he didn't say that in the email I did think it. In conclusion, Jose is a major reason why HP4 mafia happened when it did.
merkToday at 11:34 AM
Excellent. Great story

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I really am jumping into a three hour meeting. Will investigate the d1 lynch when I can.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Meta commentary: I don't like this whole chatdumping, it feels against the spirit of the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

vivat virtute posted:

Meta commentary: I don't like this whole chatdumping, it feels against the spirit of the game.

I asked before I did it because I usually would agree.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

vivat virtute posted:

yeah agreed but if it's allowed, fair enough

if that chat dump is faked somehow then bravo but uh Occam's razor here

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

MiRToday at 7:47 AM
god i hate you so much
merkToday at 11:34 AM
i am scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

kumba posted:

yeah agreed but if it's allowed, fair enough

if that chat dump is faked somehow then bravo but uh Occam's razor here

They're clearly masons. You don't fakeclaim mason because then the real one has you dead to rights.

However, tell me that "just like I'm confirmed town with Token" isn't awkwardly-inserted fanfic.