Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Mr Hootington posted:

a group home for mentally disabled is having an outbreak.

Just Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

thanks to our wonderful Wisconsin Supreme Court, i just had to make an appointment with my doctor to issue me some work restrictions. i have a history of asthma, and an ER visit a few years back from a simple little cough that suddenly turned ugly. if driving halfway across the state and entering random people's homes doesn't kill me, the persistent stress will. at least with a stay at home order in effect i was afforded some small level of safety. now i have to further isolate because of a bunch of selfish pricks groomed by capital to believe the customer is always right.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

MorrisBae posted:

:eyepop:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MorrisBae posted:

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

MorrisBae posted:

....no one on the left has any guns

You’re doing it wrong.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Mr Hootington posted:

it was only a matter of time before it hit the white house

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Numlock posted:

You’re doing it wrong.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shovelbum posted:

its also 100% black and white letter and spirt of the law Legal

the entire third Reich was legal lmao

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

That's a galaxy brain in action, ladies and gentlemen.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

if you don’t want to find a fever don’t take a temperature is the first thing you learn in medical school

also do as much nothing as possible

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lock her up

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

the mushy president would like his base to rally against expanding testing, powerful

not only is the disease politicized but even adequate testing is a political issue now that it’s all but certain that we won’t reach the bare minimum testing marks, very cool

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Just got a video from the CEO that my workplace is bringing people back in early June. We have sites in MN and MA and recently had our first fatality.

lol this owns

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVYC9Pd2o_g

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1261029329523408899?s=20

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

I'm not joking, this picture literally makes my head hurt and I don't know why. It's just another day at the shitshow and there are plenty of chuds who have done more reprehensible things, but this picture is the one that finally makes me feel like the reality I've been perceiving this whole time is a thin lie painted over howling darkness.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

140 drugs:

1: fishtank cleaner
2: bleach
3: lysol (lysol company website indicates they stopped trials?)
4: uv light (how do we get it inside people?)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

hmm yes without trump no one would be interested in a vaccine or drug trials yes

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
so is actual non quack drug research ongoing or are we still just seeing stock pumps by hyping existing drugs?

like actual research funding for this cant exist right, too partisan, like stem cells

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

A drover's dog should be able to beat this idiot come November. How is it even possible that the Democrats can't find an electable candidate to run against him?

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Lolie posted:

A drover's dog should be able to beat this idiot come November. How is it even possible that the Democrats can't find an electable candidate to run against him?

Because being perceived as the underdog has given them a lot more traction, relevance, and public good will to still be backhandedly shady than when they are actually in power and everyone realizes they are succ

But in this case they may have enough scruples to actively not tell people to drink bleach and defund public health so vote blue bebe

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Der Meister posted:

if you don’t want to find a fever don’t take a temperature is the first thing you learn in medical school

also do as much nothing as possible

do as much nothing as possible while working a 24h shift

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

only flu over the cuckoos nest is clearly superior

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
so whats up, am i getting more trupmbux?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

so whats up, am i getting more trupmbux?

BACK TA WORK

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

which wave of feminism is this?

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

shovelbum posted:

so is actual non quack drug research ongoing or are we still just seeing stock pumps by hyping existing drugs?

like actual research funding for this cant exist right, too partisan, like stem cells

actual drugs researched by responsible organizations are gonna take years by the time everything goes through the proper clinical trials that are going to be waived by the fda, so any drug pushed out the door in the next year is going to be backed up not by data to suggest that it is safe and effective, but by immunity to lawsuits from people who suffer permanent damage or lose family members from it

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Notahippie posted:

I'm not joking, this picture literally makes my head hurt and I don't know why. It's just another day at the shitshow and there are plenty of chuds who have done more reprehensible things, but this picture is the one that finally makes me feel like the reality I've been perceiving this whole time is a thin lie painted over howling darkness.

Welcome to understanding reality as it is.

Yeah, it sucks rear end, but it's better than being one of those fuckers that thinks the world is just.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

democrats are all cowards

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mr Hootington posted:

yes america has been suffering a largely uncontrolled outbreak since January

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

That poor blazer button :ohdear:

Flesh Forge posted:

Ran out of places to hide bodies I guess

No those are all from... uh, traffic accidents. They caught pneumonia in their extremely cold cars because gas was super cheap and they're running the A/C like a blast freezer. And then died. In cars. And not from the COVID.

Can't wait for Nintendo to find and sue that one guy in the pikachu costume for everything because he's defaming the franchise.

:thunk: Weird how it's the states' responsibility to actually do the tests, but the president gets to claim those states' tests as his own accomplishment...

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
If you don't have a gun you are a bad Marxist

No it will not jump out of your closet and suicide you pussy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

good

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Sir Tonk posted:

democrats are all cowards

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

america sucks so bad

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

FAUXTON posted:

yes america has been suffering a largely uncontrolled outbreak since January

of 2017

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gonna laugh when the trump admin uses their new "read web history without a warrant" powers to jam up all the dems who voted in favor of it

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Notahippie posted:

Also yeah it's Camus time for you too.

Remember, he was a real rear end in a top hat in his personal life, and he doesn't have any answers to questions you might have.

Because staring at the howling madness expecting for it to make sense any day now will not end well for you.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i just crack-pinged again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Notahippie posted:

I feel like a Lovecraft character