Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
America is opened back up there is no stopping it now. Good luck everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I've been fairly personally sanguine about this whole thing but no lie I'm really concerned about going back into work Wednesday. If I had the choice I absolutely wouldn't

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Taintrunner posted:

Austin may 22nd

awwwhhhhhlllmmaaoooo!!!!

The SARS at night, are big and bright 👏👏👏👏 deep in the lungs of Texas

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So how long until the US is undeniably hosed?

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

The SARS at night, are big and bright 👏👏👏👏 deep in the lungs of Texas

:captainpop:

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

Asproigerosis posted:

Is there any good warhammer 40k games out in the past couple years? I'd like to role play trumps ascendancy

Mechanicus is one of the best they've ever released

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CODChimera posted:

-243 years

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

CODChimera posted:

negative 420 years

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol if this is how bad Memorial Day is, imagine the 4th of July

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Figs is giving out free kn95, you just gotta pay for shipping.

or get free shipping if you order more than 50 and folks, if you never thought you'd spend that much on scrubs...

https://www.wearfigs.com/pages/kn95

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I can’t imagine how frustrating this must be:

quote:

Patty Waldron reimagined the colorful layout of her cafe, Koffee Kat, for social distancing: no more self-serve coffee, no indoor seating. The biggest challenge is when customers come in without masks and stride up to her counter. She doesn’t want to make other customers uncomfortable, so she tells them she can serve them outside. Some have told her that’s a violation of their constitutional rights.

Patty Waldron at her cafe, Koffee Kat.
PHOTO: REBECCA O'BRIEN/THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

“I’m not making a political statement here,” said Ms. Waldron, 56 years old, who wears a mask at work. “I’m just trying to follow the guidelines set for me. For those who want to be rebellious—I’m not trying to take your rights away.”

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

snoo posted:

goons: "wow this trail/park/beach I went to was so busy I can't believe how many irresponsible people there are"

that's you

you're irresponsible people

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Home town making it big time.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

america is a failed nation lol

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

happened awhile ago

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol if this is how bad Memorial Day is, imagine the 4th of July

most fireworks and pops performances are already cancelled. not sure how bad it will be.

but I bet Trump demands DC fireworks which is going to be hilarious

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bless our plague photographers bringing in the content

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

ITS A VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO NOT GRAB BEAR CLAWS WITH MY HAM LIKE FINGERS

mystes
May 31, 2006

eonwe posted:

ITS A VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO NOT GRAB BEAR CLAWS WITH MY HAM LIKE FINGERS
The right to bear claws :911:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

get loose at moose

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I keep singing the Texas coronavirus song and picturing the scene from Peewee's Big Adventure

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Homeless Friend posted:

bless our plague photographers bringing in the content

drat right

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1264323375578710017?s=20

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
I wonder with all those people refusing to wear masks and other folks starting to get more and more lax, does that mean people are also stopping washing their hands too?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Piss is stored in the balls, also known as the basement of the Alamo around these parts, if you know what I mean

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Luckyellow posted:

I wonder with all those people refusing to wear masks and other folks starting to get more and more lax, does that mean people are also stopping washing their hands too?

Absolutely

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

CODChimera posted:

A month ago.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I’m the handsome and good guy on the right

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Luckyellow posted:

Stink palming to own the libs

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

hail satan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
#youaintblackplague

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

oxsnard posted:

So far I responded "lmao" so we'll see

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Luckyellow posted:

Anyone who didn’t wash their hands before definitely didn’t pick it up during the pandemic.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/scienceshitpost/status/1256732749336989696

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FizFashizzle posted:

Figs is giving out free kn95, you just gotta pay for shipping.

or get free shipping if you order more than 50 and folks, if you never thought you'd spend that much on scrubs...

https://www.wearfigs.com/pages/kn95

where they get you is that for the free shipping, they sell another mask on their site, and uh, lol:

quote:

Bendable nose wire to ensure a comfortable, close fit
Neon soft elastic ear loops for all day comfort
Slot for replaceable filters
Lightweight and breathable
Machine washable
Can be worn over an N95 mask for extra coverage
Designed to filter airborne particles and minimize person-to-person droplet transmission
Includes 3 replaceable PM2.5 BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) activated filters offering 95% bacterial filtration efficiency; activated filters are made up of 2 layers of Meltblown Filter that can reach 1-2 microns in diameter and 1 layer of Carbon Activated Fabric that increases the surface area available for adsorption; filters can be used for 12 hours
Features our proprietary FIONx fabric with Silvadur™ antimicrobial technology, four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, anti-wrinkle, and ridiculously soft properties
Not intended to be a replacement for medical-grade PPE or to replace other recommended measures to stop the spread of COVID-19
Final Sale; no returns or exchanges
Not eligible for discounts or promotions
See FIONx Protective Mask Terms in our website footer for more details

you could order 20 KN95 masks for the same fifty bucks here, it looks like: https://www.18650batterystore.com/KN95-p/kn95-mask-10pack.htm

COVID-19
Mar 2, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Xaris posted:

OPEN
ER
UP

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

A couple years ago at a convenience/tobacco store, a guy on line started using his vape, and the clerk said "Hey don't smoke that in here." The vaper countered with a "well it's not smoking :smug:"

I wonder how that guy's handling this.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Somebody once told me

The world is going to roll me

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. [sic]

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 01:42 on May 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SKULL.GIF posted:

I've been fairly personally sanguine about this whole thing but no lie I'm really concerned about going back into work Wednesday. If I had the choice I absolutely wouldn't

goondolences. you are back of house though right? i suppose with wearing a mask at work and constantly washing poo poo you'll probably be OK for awhile.

also lets be realistic, dine-in service isn't even going to return to 25% capacity for a very long time and you may not be employed for very long once the bosses realize that. there may be some initial wave of people coming in for the excitement of being able to eat in after.. *checks notes* 2 months of not speaking to the manager but i don't think it'll last