Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someome pleqse remind me who the ballposter was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
We are living in renaissance times for SA. Again.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LibbyM posted:

Haven't really posted much or even lurked much around these parts in a long time, but I'm getting some good laughs at some genuinely dark things out of this thread, reminds me why I used to like this place.

sounds like we need the forum cops to close the thread, gas any replacements that pop up and indiscriminately probate and ban thousands of posters.

if we want to continue the stellar trajectory of the last 10 years that is

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

wasnt there a goon who massacred some children with his dads gun because they were messing with his halloween puckins

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

cum posted:

Wayne Gretzky

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

cum posted:

Wayne Gretsky edit wrong spelling but yeh

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

lol @ posting in GBS but not being able to poke into subforums for rando knowledge is gonna suck to not have anymore.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I wouldn't believe any of this happened had I not been around to watch it unfold. God drat.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
losing $50k a year in less than a day would break my back

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also for lowtax to sell anything SA related he'd have to open his books and we know 1) he doesn't have them and 2) anything he does have it cooked to poo poo
There's literally no way to know what the site is worth because he openly lies about the operating costs and the revenue
anyone purchasing it now would be buying doubly-damaged property because now it has his abusive stink all over it

How do you estimate 2-3 revenue for a purchase on that? It's not his patreon bucks

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
You morons would have known about this poo poo last year if you paid any attention to fyad because they were openly mocking lowtax for being abusive as well as using sloane as leverage to trap ashli from leaving him since he refused to get ashli’s immigration paper work sorted out

But you stupid fucks lack the ability to differentiate between a sex pest and an actual trans person, so when fyad called out a literal sexual fetishist / jonathan yaniv impersonator who got an erection in a woman’s bathroom you fell for the communist propaganda from cspam that fyad were “nazis” and “white supremacists” and banned fyad for being “problematic”

This allowed mods like Burt sexual to then continuously sweep the truth under the rug because it came from the “nazi” website kf while the rest of you clapped your hands like good seals and chanted, “we’re good allies!”

All of you get what you loving deserve and I hope this site is never whole again because it’s just as degenerate as resetera

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Lowtax suck my dick and choke on it! I yield my time. gently caress you!

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

doctorthefonz posted:

could trustworthy wealthgoons crowdfund an offer to buyout lowtax from us?

If the dream is there, count me in.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heartcatch posted:

Wayne Gretzky

yesss thank you both

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
what happened to Two Worlds

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

cum posted:

Wayne Gretsky

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Door Frame posted:

Please regale us with the stories of old, before we're all permabanned. Remind us of the good times...

Also post groverhaus

I was trying to go to sleep a few minutes ago and for some reason the enormity of these events finally hit me and I couldn't stop crying. I have no real life friends who give a poo poo about professional wrestling, so this is basically the only place I have to express these feelings, but I really feel the need to express them.

I would like this thread to be about our personal feelings about the death of Chris Benoit, and how it has personally affected us. Just TV-IVing about the details as they come in, or wondering about the WWE's future, and all of that bullshit has no place here. I need to write about my feelings about Chris Benoit. Obviously these posts will be mocked elsewhere on the forums, but gently caress em. If you feel the need to say anything, say it.

-----

Chris Benoit is a murderer. He killed his wife and child. We will probably never know exactly what he was thinking. Obviously I did not know Chris Benoit. I never saw him in person and never spoke to him. But he represented something very special to me. In such a cut-throat, dirty, dark, often disgusting, business he was one of the good ones. When people talked poo poo about wrestling and the bastards involved in it, you could always muffin out Chris Benoit as the exception to the rule. He was the one you could muffin to as a true professional who honored the sport he loved, who was passionate about it, who proved that you could dedicate your life to professional wrestling without being insane or scum or a monster. He was the ace in the hole. He was the one who wasn't in it for the pussy or because he was a failed jock in another sport or because he wanted to get rich quick or because he wanted to be a movie star or because he saw wrestling as a means to an end. He was in it for professional wrestling. He was dedicated to being the best professional wrestler he could be, and it showed in the ring.

I wanted to be a professional wrestler since I was a little kid, and one of the very worst moments of my life was a cold night in San Antonio when I was on the phone to my girlfriend a thousand miles away and finally admitted to myself and to her that coming to Texas to be a wrestler had been a mistake. Coming to grips that I was simply not athletically or charismatically talented enough to be a professional wrestler was one of the worst moments of my life. The business glorifies the boyhood dreams that come true. My boyhood dream wasn't going to come true, and it was an upsetting, soul-crushing revelation that upsets and discourages me to this day.

Since then I lived vicariously through Chris Benoit in a lot of ways. He wasn't a man who was destined to be a WWE champion. He couldn't talk. He wasn't charismatic in the usual way. He was quiet. He was short. The only thing he had going for him was his work ethic. He wasn't a third generation wrestler. He wasn't physically gifted. He wasn't someone who had words come easy to him. But through sheer effort he was able to become one of the greatest professional wrestlers in history. By 40 years-old.

Chris Benoit was only forty, and he was already a legend on the verge of myth. That's how talented he was, and how respected.

I cannot reconcile in my mind that the man who unnecessarily gave back so much to the sport could end his life the way he did. I can't understand how a man could spend weeks and months trying to give back to younger guys like MVP, putting forth the care and effort to help them find their voice in the ring, and that that same man could strangle his wife and child only weeks later. It doesn't make sense. It shouldn't have happened this way. Not for him, not for Nancy, and not for their child.

Chris Benoit owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Fridays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Chris Benoit is dead. And he died a murderer. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with blood.

Chris Benoit was a murderer. And I don't know how to accept that.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

mods are dead post krust

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I hate yankees posted:

You morons would have known about this poo poo last year if you paid any attention to fyad because they were openly mocking lowtax for being abusive as well as using sloane as leverage to trap ashli from leaving him since he refused to get ashli’s immigration paper work sorted out

But you stupid fucks lack the ability to differentiate between a sex pest and an actual trans person, so when fyad called out a literal sexual fetishist / jonathan yaniv impersonator who got an erection in a woman’s bathroom you fell for the communist propaganda from cspam that fyad were “nazis” and “white supremacists” and banned fyad for being “problematic”

This allowed mods like Burt sexual to then continuously sweep the truth under the rug because it came from the “nazi” website kf while the rest of you clapped your hands like good seals and chanted, “we’re good allies!”

All of you get what you loving deserve and I hope this site is never whole again because it’s just as degenerate as resetera

Yeah but I don't pay any attention to fyad, that's the thing

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
perhaps the thread title should be changed from "... Lowtax accused of domestic violence again?..." to "... Lowtax proven beyond a reasonable doubt to have committed domestic violence repeatedly". Y'know, to put to rest any nagging doubts or complaints about a rush to judgment, etc.

along with that wouldn't it make sense to edit the OP to include the evidence that proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Lowtax is guilty of the crimes he's accused of. or is that too legalistic?

or, y'know, just crucify him, take away all his money, gently caress him to the ground. it's not as though it will negatively impact his children.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I hate yankees posted:

fyad's biggest mistake was assuming anyone took them seriously because it's loving fyad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wayne gretzky's balls were great beacuse they had posts attached like "hello, im having trouble with my iphone, as you can see the screen has some glaring issues..." and they all were like that and like only 3 people noticed something wrong with the picture. truly incredible

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

:biglips:

https://i.imgur.com/PHczmLL.mp4

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nuts and Gum posted:

I wouldn't believe any of this happened had I not been around to watch it unfold. God drat.

i know many goons shun it, but i think its the funniest thing that sa even took part in

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

cum posted:

Wayne Gretsky

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Hmm maybe lowtax did nothing wrong, I mean he was never convicted of anything. On the other hand, Michael Jackson was never convicted of anything,

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

angerbeet posted:

Wayne Gretsky

Heath posted:

Wayne Gretsky

honorary thank u to you too

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

I hate yankees posted:

harsh but fair

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008

G.A.P.O. posted:

I've been meaning to do this for a while. Here goes...

I'm GAPO, founder and former owner of Something Sensitive. Seeing as SA may be dying, I thought I'd take this opportunity to get a few things off my chest.

Firstly, I hope all of the women and girls Lowtax has abused over the years are OK, or will be, and are getting the help they need. This is the most important thing right now, aside from the well-being of his children.

Secondly, Something Sensitive was a racist, bigoted pile of garbage, and I'm being 100% serious when I say that I deeply regret ever having started it. I am sorry, sincerely, to anyone who was doxxed, stalked or harassed as the result of our activities. I know apologies don't cut it, but I am filled with genuine remorse over the things we did, as well as for my part in it. With three exceptions:

-Aatrek
-Zeitgueist, who, like Lowtax, is probably beating a woman, or planning to, at this very moment.
-Lowtax

gently caress them forever.

As far as my spending tenbux to reg here, it's probably going to end up going to his exes in the end anyway, so whatever.

I gotta, say, though, it's pretty surprising (and yet it somehow isn't) that after all the years of offsites attempting to gently caress with/gently caress up S.A., that the thing that brought it down was Lowtax himself.

Holy loving poo poo.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Wayne Gretzky was easily one of the best posters this forum ever had

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
https://twitter.com/DoobiesDogHouse/status/692216112591835136

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Son of Man posted:

Hmm maybe lowtax did nothing wrong, I mean he was never convicted of anything. On the other hand, Michael Jackson was never convicted of anything,

one perished

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

maybe I should have spread them out to enhance the effect

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Beet Wagon posted:

a different balls guy

mods, namechange please

also go gently caress yourselves

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
and on the absolute polar opposite from wayne gretzky's balls:

Snow Cone Capone posted:

mods are dead post krust

this is unmitigated purely refined fail aids.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ArfJason posted:

and on the absolute polar opposite from wayne gretzky's balls:

this is unmitigated purely refined fail aids.

rude

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

GriszledMelkaba posted:

lol @ posting in GBS but not being able to poke into subforums for rando knowledge is gonna suck to not have anymore.

Yeah seriously that’s what I’ll miss the most. Having a reliable place to go for information on almost any topic, from cooking to applying to law school to running is gonna blow if this does cause everything to collapse. It’s gonna suck having to go to a bunch of different forums and poo poo when I want in depth answers now.

Games threads like two weeks after release are basically the one place on the internet I go to decide if something is worth buying and the goon consensus hasn’t been wrong once in terms of whether or not something was worth spending money on, for me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

cum posted:

Wayne Gretzky aka The Golden Man?