Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

TheParadigm posted:

If you want a good wholesome reminisce, the Mermaid Shelly thread was pretty great.

Poster dunks on a mermaid cosplayer, they register, then show up, and get tons of goons to dress up as bong smoking mermaids.

This was one of my favorite threads ever. It was so wholesome and ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ArfJason posted:

oh hell yeah the funny videogame. now THIS is epic.

:yeah:

I think I miss Photoshop Phridays the most probably.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
kind of glad if this site gets deleted because i havent used the name stalin-chan since i was 19 and also it's not supposed to be capitalized but i was young and foolish

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

I feel like we're talking about a different picture,.I'm talking about the bullshit pic.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

shame on an IGA posted:

Does the katrina era Hurricane Hoedown subforum still exist in some form?

It's fID=166 but I can't make it work.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

punishedkissinger posted:

It seems pretty clear that we aren't going to be able to disentangle Lowtax from this site. It was a nice idea but I don't see it happening.

Time to die

Come join us on https://www.something-waffle.com

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat

juggalo baby coffin posted:

what the gently caress? what is lowtax doing to her?

Remember, we know for a fact that Lowtax did everything that he's accused of, so we can just ignore that kind of stuff. He obviously coerced her into doing that. It's a good thing that we know everything there is to know about what happened.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

who was the guy that made all of the ms paint threads back in the day

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

punishedkissinger posted:

It seems pretty clear that we aren't going to be able to disentangle Lowtax from this site. It was a nice idea but I don't see it happening.

Time to die

It's barely even been 24 hours since this went public. The crazy poo poo hasn't even begun to happen yet. Relax, see where things go.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LazyDivey posted:

Microwave?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Victory Position posted:

PHIZ's time to shine

i think i've demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that i am absolutely willing to throw whole days of my life away for absolutely nothing in return, if anyone needs the world's most abuse-thirsty gopher i will do literally anything just so i can tell myself i'm a writer.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i always stayed away from fyad because of the all the sexualized young girl anime.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

LazyDivey posted:

are you thinking of Microwave and his smoking hot mom

The Bible
May 8, 2010

juggalo baby coffin posted:

what the gently caress? what is lowtax doing to her?

Idk, Lowtax's spine is basically jelly with shards of bone at this point. It's a little more believable that she would be abusing him, but hell if I know any of this poo poo.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol dumbfuck fyad fucks loving up this hosed up thread gently caress

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008

TheParadigm posted:

If you want a good wholesome reminisce, the Mermaid Shelly thread was pretty great.

Poster dunks on a mermaid cosplayer, they register, then show up, and get tons of goons to dress up as bong smoking mermaids.

this just made me remember the Mr. Water saga that culligan man shat himself

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Remember, we know for a fact that Lowtax did everything that he's accused of, so we can just ignore that kind of stuff. He obviously coerced into doing that. It's a good thing that we know everything there is to know about what happened.

this but unironically gently caress you equivocating fuckman

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lol when jose was in miami before that one hurricane struck and decided to ride it out and his hotel got flooded

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Remember, we know for a fact that Lowtax did everything that he's accused of, so we can just ignore that kind of stuff. He obviously coerced into doing that. It's a good thing that we know everything there is to know about what happened.

Indeed, because we also know that Lowtax has a pattern of mysteriously being accused of abuse and bad poo poo by those evil lying women he keeps dating.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Stalin-Chan posted:

its hilarious this site is so loving badly designed that you have to keep a database with personal info and doxx on your users in a hidden subforum instead of just deleting it

i also partially do not believe this

accidentally creating Wiener Scientology, right down to compiling incriminating files on the members, will be his legacy

Airflamer
Jan 21, 2012

wow that story was super amazingly awesome, im not even joking right now

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax suck my dick you fuckman spending my tenbux on some bougie cookies gently caress

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i think i've demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that i am absolutely willing to throw whole days of my life away for absolutely nothing in return, if anyone needs the world's most abuse-thirsty gopher i will do literally anything just so i can tell myself i'm a writer.

Phiz which permabanned poster are you, I can't go to my posting grave without knowing

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

LazyDivey posted:

lego robot did a bunch of them then went insane and started his own mspaint website and became a sex pedophile

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

change my name posted:

SCROTEBUSTIN
Sep 2, 2008

"the asslicker" of fyad

I hate yankees posted:

You morons would have known about this poo poo last year if you paid any attention to fyad because they were openly mocking lowtax for being abusive as well as using sloane as leverage to trap ashli from leaving him since he refused to get ashli’s immigration paper work sorted out

But you stupid fucks lack the ability to differentiate between a sex pest and an actual trans person, so when fyad called out a literal sexual fetishist / jonathan yaniv impersonator who got an erection in a woman’s bathroom you fell for the communist propaganda from cspam that fyad were “nazis” and “white supremacists” and banned fyad for being “problematic”

This allowed mods like Burt sexual to then continuously sweep the truth under the rug because it came from the “nazi” website kf while the rest of you clapped your hands like good seals and chanted, “we’re good allies!”

All of you get what you loving deserve and I hope this site is never whole again because it’s just as degenerate as resetera

yeah, despite your use of the over-saturated term "degenerate", I mostly agree. I never -- never -- saw any white supremacist or nazi poo poo on fyad. Maybe I just wasn't deep enough in to "get" fyad or anything, but from what I experienced it was just about dadaism and drawing absurd connections while making inflammatory comments.

Then I take a break for a few months and learn it was supposedly a hotbed of white supremacy and nazism. But again, I never saw anything like that. I never really saw anything except "orb tane" and "barnacle jim has a long face" I do remember them making fun of Lowtax a lot a few months before it was suddenly and mysteriously banned for being evil

also lmao at that facebook post that Logan wrote. that was very plainly written under duress

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
i demand lowtax, bring me lowtax

100 hectares of land for the first man to bring me lowtax

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Luceid posted:

One last time everyone

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

The Bible posted:

Idk, Lowtax's spine is basically jelly with shards of bone at this point. It's a little more believable that she would be abusing him, but hell if I know any of this poo poo.

Except even in the "retraction" she says he hit her in the face. Also he has had multiple prior accusations now. There's really no question here.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

change my name posted:

I think this was pre microwave? I vaguely remember the guy being associated with a zoo or told stories about a zoo or something. I know that's pretty vague.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Heartcatch posted:

:yeah:

I think I miss Photoshop Phridays the most probably.

i generally didnt like them and just liked dropping effort posts on random threads but i have to say at least people were trying to make each other chuckle in the phridays and some put some good effort into it :respect:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

more like notax

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

starbarry clock posted:

oh you mean the same @dril who made a comic called "rocket friend of the family" yeah hes somebody we should all aspire to

Thanks for proving my point?

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Fermented Tinal posted:

BEAT MY WIFE
FORUM IS A gently caress
Kill Em All 2020
I am tax man
410,757,864,530 DEAD GOONS

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

SCROTEBUSTIN posted:

yeah, despite your use of the over-saturated term "degenerate", I mostly agree. I never -- never -- saw any white supremacist or nazi poo poo on fyad. Maybe I just wasn't deep enough in to "get" fyad or anything, but from what I experienced it was just about dadaism and drawing absurd connections while making inflammatory comments.

Then I take a break for a few months and learn it was supposedly a hotbed of white supremacy and nazism. But again, I never saw anything like that. I never really saw anything except "orb tane" and "barnacle jim has a long face" I do remember them making fun of Lowtax a lot a few months before it was suddenly and mysteriously banned for being evil

also lmao at that facebook post that Logan wrote. that was very plainly written under duress

uh are you sure you're not thinking of byob cause i'm pretty sure the first post i ever saw in fyad was littered with swastikas

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

If he did do it maybe it was ironic?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

starbarry clock posted:

oh you mean the same @dril who made a comic called "rocket friend of the family" yeah hes somebody we should all aspire to

Game was pretty wild, shots to the back dealt damage but shots to the front just built street cred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

change my name posted:

Hey didn’t some people dredge up pictures of his mom without permission and goons kept reposting it and mods decided to join in on the fun