Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

mossyfisk posted:

Tell us who is in which camp.

I know at least LK was tired of this poo poo.

That said, I think really it is a lack of consensus that is the issue. I think leadership has to come from the admins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

harry bigballs jr. posted:

years of their life
providing
ungrateful
cunts
poo poo down his throat

you are all such hypocrites

you should be ashamed of yourselves

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

this must be what lowtax's dinner table is like whenever he has the kids over

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

Popoto posted:

aren't we just waiting on them to give a unified answer in the next 24 hours and a possible rumored alternative?

The mods are too busy infighting to do a unified anything lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Muscle Wizard posted:

i think fau didnt have a lot of backbone but he was still a pretty decent admin and its not like he banned sexual assault victims for posting about it on the forums like some admins (fragmaster)

i liked him at first but man did he fritter away that goodwill. he used a lot of sentiments i agreed with as a way to shut down any discussions that were inconvenient to the mod staff

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Blue Raider posted:

power corrupts amigo

and absolute lack of power corrupts absolutely

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
delete every forum except for book barn

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

remember everyone to make sure your email address is current so when we've figured out a way to keep power without looking like bad guys we can tell you about it!

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

where's my ban RICHARD

wake up from your wine and ambien nap

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

InflateableFerret posted:

reminder that every post translates into electricity costs coming out of rich's account
taking my :10bux: back from rich's bank account the only way I know how: ineffectually complaining on the internet

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Kind of fun to imagine this curious fella is actually checking out goatse.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

juggalo baby coffin posted:

FAU was always a bitchmade loser, a lovely poster, and he repeatedly unperma'd black baby goku because he so badly wanted to be an imp zone cool guy. he used kiwi farms as a 'security risk' reason to ban a lot of posters who were critical of the moderators during the shmorky debacle and afterwards and said anyone who thought the mods were loving up was some type of kiwi farms double agent.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

FAU was always a bitchmade loser, a lovely poster, and he repeatedly unperma'd black baby goku because he so badly wanted to be an imp zone cool guy. he used kiwi farms as a 'security risk' reason to ban a lot of posters who were critical of the moderators during the shmorky debacle and afterwards and said anyone who thought the mods were loving up was some type of kiwi farms double agent.

Don't forget closing GBS then flailing around like a bitch idiot banning/permabanning dozens of people who called him out before he claimed it was Lowtax's idea and walked it back

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I stand by my stance of all dogs are bad.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*me at a restaurant*

yes do you have any fresh mangosteen?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

harry bigballs jr. posted:

its like someone spends 20 years of their life providing you ungrateful fat tranny cunts a place to post and then you poo poo down his throat the first time someone says a bad word. you are all such hypocrites you should be ashamed of yourselves. i hope you find peace in the afterlife.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

i cant get over this lmao

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
everyone stop posting -> engagement on forum falls to nothing -> no revenue -> only waning patreon to survive -> patreon goes

extremely simple really

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

reminder that burt also posted weird sexual remarks about his own daughter's tits and then everyone who said it was hosed up ate a ban or long probation

If you think abt it its just a roundabout way of a guy admiring his own load and that's p normal imo

bweep boop!
Dec 31, 2007

Nice shootin', Tex!

Tungsten posted:

this must be what lowtax's dinner table is like whenever he has the kids over

Jesus

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Don't forget closing GBS then flailing around like a bitch idiot banning/permabanning dozens of people who called him out before he claimed it was Lowtax's idea and walked it back

Hot drat I'd forgotten about the GBS closure lol.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Blue Raider posted:

i cant get over this lmao

The anger is just to real it had to actually be him right?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Fansy posted:

whenever someone says mangosteen irl i am forced to think of lowtax

i didn't think they were even a real thing until a couple of months ago i saw a weird shop selling mangosteens out the front and i lost my poo poo in the street

true story

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

i liked him at first but man did he fritter away that goodwill. he used a lot of sentiments i agreed with as a way to shut down any discussions that were inconvenient to the mod staff

my belief is that he just got pushed around by the other, louder sort of mod. you know the type. and he just listened to them bc he didnt have any reason to think they're not credible. it seems like theres some weird mod culture poo poo going on behind the scenes that we never see.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
What's the story with the penis pic

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
was fau the guy in the trump thread that went on an all day tirade because a goon went to a strip club and said it was boring

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Ardennes posted:

That said, I think really it is a lack of consensus that is the issue. I think leadership has to come from the admins.

lollll how is there in any way a lack of consensus holy poo poo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

punishedkissinger posted:

one loving hopes so

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

pretty sure that's just someone pretending to be lowtax and post in this thread, not actually lowtax. not hard for a goon to think up that gimmick.

only admins know

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

strong bird posted:

ill miss this epic style of posting ..

Same, but unironically, or even more unironically than you if you weren't being ironic

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Ardennes posted:

I think leadership has to come from the admins.

this has an exceptional track record

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

drunken officeparty posted:

If one of us is lowtax in hiding we are going to have to play a game of forums mafia to get to the bottom of it

villagers please cote on who to hang, lowtax pm me who you kill at night and any special roles out there pm me your moves too

It's me, I am the Lowtax

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

gently caress SNEEP posted:

pretty sure that's just someone pretending to be lowtax and post in this thread, not actually lowtax

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Fansy posted:

whenever someone says mangosteen irl i am forced to think of lowtax

So, never?

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

every shitpost costs lowtax another 0.0000001p

speaking of shitpost thank you for winning today, Pulisic is the best. :allears:

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Ardennes posted:

sucks you have to be the go-between because they are too scared to post in here apparently

for them:
own up to being a part of this dudes lovely rear end behavior instead of clinging to whatever it is you think this is worth dying on a hill for :wtc:

be decent people, we know you have it in you (probably)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

punishedkissinger posted:

never underestimate that there are people out there that will say anything to get the chance to taste even a single drop of mod cum

i mean look at nurge

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Hey Burt you are a loving pussy and I know you're reading this right now. You are an incestuous pedophile and I hope you die slowly and painfully. But I know you ain't gonna do poo poo. You are gonna disappear and rereg on br (or probably kf cause you're a Nazi) and work your way back up by kissing rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Obeah posted:

Kind of fun to imagine this curious fella is actually checking out goatse.

"What is tha- OH MY STARS!"