Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Buff Butler posted:

You should get out of that Rhodesian RP Star Citizen Guild while you can, chief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

juggalo baby coffin posted:

no, the screenshot i posted came from that post. i posted it here to beat you to it.

you guys arent talking about framing me on your forums, you're pretending its real there for the benefit of other leakers to try and own me.
It seems unlikely to me that so many people could maintain such a pretense in the privacy of their own forum. Much more likely is that you are lying, and by extension, are a naked, unapologetic, antisemite and racist who should stop posting.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

you are at least stupid enough to still be talking about me on your forums

dammit i can't believe miyazaki is a chud too, i was really looking forward to elden ring :(

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

this doesn't change the fact that you are an unironic white supremacist wearing the mask of some leftist crying liberal.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

you are at least stupid enough to still be talking about me on your forums

This appears to be an unrelated person dude.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE

who is this?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Snood posted:

who is this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Roberts_(video_game_developer)

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006

Snood posted:

who is this?

Looks like that scam artist Chris Roberts. Can't believe he posts there as well.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

Snood posted:

who is this?

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall
This appears to be Chris Roberts.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

this doesn't change the fact that you are an unironic white supremacist wearing the mask of some leftist crying liberal.

it's epic how he has a history of posts wishing for the extermination of my people, and he tries to make me look like a bigot on the grounds that i Love To Post

Rogue Scholar
Nov 11, 2009

no, the screenshot i posted came from that post. i posted it here to beat you to it.

you guys arent talking about framing me on your forums, you're pretending its real there for the benefit of other leakers to try and own me.

:frogout:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Continuity RCP posted:

did the video game guy not post a bunch of racist poo poo? im confused here

he did but now you have a bunch of people spraying as much poo poo in the air in every direction like an octopus trying to hide

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Agreed gamer. It seems like this whole thing about stellar jockeys being nazis was a big misunderstanding.

Okay but the problem with the chud test is that the only requirement for passing is to just lie consistently, and so inevitably you're going to rely on the juggalo baby coffins of the world (I'm told there's more than one lol) to follow-up on these sorts of questions. Does that sound like a good strategy for achieving uh... oh Christ... ethical consumption of videogame? Because it seems like one of those things that is so perfectly engineered to backfire that you'd almost be surprised if it didn't happen.

Buff Butler
Mar 11, 2008

gamer death money

You'd like those camps to be located in Neo-Rhodesia, wouldn't you?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Woozy posted:

Okay but the problem with the chud test is that the only requirement for passing is to just lie consistently, and so inevitably you're going to rely on the juggalo baby coffins of the world (I'm told there's more than one lol) to follow-up on these sorts of questions. Does that sound like a good strategy for achieving uh... oh Christ... ethical consumption of videogame? Because it seems like one of those things that is so perfectly engineered to backfire that you'd almost be surprised if it didn't happen.

I don't really see why you'd think it would backfire.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

its the same handful of brigading losers trying to cancel me after whining for 700 pages on their secret forum that cancelling people is the same thing as murder and that you have to kill all trans people to preserve free speech

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Someday soon I will find the secret to ethical consumption under capitalism, wait for me my dear.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Woozy posted:

I think it's better to assume good faith, because going around paranoid about secret nazis is a good way to have bad mental health.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

its the same handful of brigading losers trying to cancel me after whining for 700 pages on their secret forum that cancelling people is the same thing as murder and that you have to kill all trans people to preserve free speech

Seriously do you have any of the multiple pieces of evidence you have mentioned that show you're not a racist?

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

You and the other people in this thread who were pushing the "Brigador is canceled" narrative are regulars in a literal, honest-to-God Nazi (sorry, "race realism") Discord

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Well according to you we actually need to kill all people of color and Jews. But you know, people can change apparently unless you're an indie game dev.

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

Welcome Brigadors!

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

A Curvy Goonette posted:

I don't really see why you'd think it would backfire.

Because everyone who makes a hobby of this type of activity is inevitably revealed to be a deeply unhinged idiot host to a colorful assortment of personality disorders, is why.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Woozy posted:

Because everyone who makes a hobby of this type of activity is inevitably revealed to be a deeply unhinged idiot host to a colorful assortment of personality disorders, is why.

I mean can you provide some evidence where this happened?

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
When is this game coming out?

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
This ARG for Brigador Killers is incredible

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

A Curvy Goonette posted:

I mean can you provide some evidence where this happened?

you guys are confused again, hes one of your guys, this is friendly fire

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

This ARG for Brigador Killers is incredible

the real brigador killers were the posts gauss made along the way

i do have some more posts by karl now but theyre just him saying slurs which is whatever

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

All I wanted was Brigador tips and tricks.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

I don't know exactly what's going on here, but earlier chatlogs of someone using your name dropping k-slurs casually emerged. You claim you have evidence that exonerates you. Please either post it or stop posting on this forum.

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

No, this is friendly fire! *blasts you with loving Metal Storm*

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

shut up nazi

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

i do have some more posts by karl now but theyre just him saying slurs which is whatever

Oh so saying slurs is just whatever now? Thank god you're not a place kicker cause the sliding goal posts would be hell.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

I'm sure it's "whatever" to you, a virulent racist and antisemite, but I would appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and muddying the waters for everyone else.

Rogue Scholar
Nov 11, 2009

You are a racist! You are an antisemite! You've posted horrible slurs and shown no contrition! Nobody wants you here! I can't believe you're trying to act like the victim here.

"tyring to cancel me" shut the gently caress up you disgusting piece of poo poo

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

A Curvy Goonette posted:

Oh so saying slurs is just whatever now? Thank god you're not a place kicker cause the sliding goal posts would be hell.

i didnt post the gauss leaks fyi, i posted him going back on his apology, which was in a dm you guys at badgame leaked lmao. if you guys hadn't leaked yourself i never would have had anything to post in the first place.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
You guys don't seem very sincere

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Rogue Scholar posted:

You are a racist! You are an antisemite! You've posted horrible slurs and shown no contrition! Nobody wants you here! I can't believe you're trying to act like the victim here.

"tyring to cancel me" shut the gently caress up you disgusting piece of poo poo

Seriously he needs to post his evidence because all I am seeing here is, as mentioned above, this guy spraying poo poo everywhere to distract from his own bigotry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE

Continuity RCP posted:

You guys don't seem very sincere

Continuity RCP posted:

lmao I hope the Balkan people never become civilised

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)