Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of videos like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The videos were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this video made me stop and evaluate. Putting a professional manspreader in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1283950557514719233

Apparently Aquaman isn't buying right now

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The land across the street is owned by one L. Luther.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Takes No Damage posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of videos like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The videos were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this video made me stop and evaluate. Putting a professional manspreader in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

:discourse:

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/AAAAAGGHHHH/status/1283954193909202944

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:laffo:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

I saw you do this once in Dodges Ferry around 1989...

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmfao

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I saw you do this once in Dodges Ferry around 1989...

I did it in my granny's back yard, about 1989, as well.

I was a clumsy child

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jumping our lovely bmx bikes off of even shittier ramps made of old pallets and discarded lauan sheets was a rite of passage in the 80s. If the ramp help up, your handlebars would probably bend when you landed. Either way, you’d eat dirt. And then do it again.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
If you couldn't bunny-hop or do a wheelie, you weren't welcome in my neighborhood.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

LifeSunDeath posted:

If you couldn't bunny-hop or do a wheelie, you weren't welcome in my neighborhood.

I can bunny hop but cant wheelie, can i substitute having pegs on my bike for that?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hihohe posted:

I can bunny hop but cant wheelie, can i substitute having pegs on my bike for that?

Yes but only if you take me to 711 later

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/dm6ZoWC.mp4

has sound

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lady is genuinely lucky to be alive.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

The General posted:

How many of those people had to send Rihanna $1000 to get started?

Yeah, this is one of those things like going to get a "job" and at the end of the, uh, interview, they say, "Okay, we'll just need $400 for processing fees and $1,500 for your first month's inventory and you've got the job!"

Psssst... this isn't the way a job works.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

JonathonSpectre posted:

Yeah, this is one of those things like going to get a "job" and at the end of the, uh, interview, they say, "Okay, we'll just need $400 for processing fees and $1,500 for your first month's inventory and you've got the job!"

Psssst... this isn't the way a job works.

A friend of mine nearly got suckered into one of those schemes, she did several weeks training to be a host for a local pub trivia company and it was only after she'd invested all that time & effort and 'passed' the training that they told her she had to pony up a 'refundable deposit' of hundreds of dollars for the equipment before she could start the actual job.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A friend of mine nearly got suckered into one of those schemes, she did several weeks training to be a host for a local pub trivia company and it was only after she'd invested all that time & effort and 'passed' the training that they told her she had to pony up a 'refundable deposit' of hundreds of dollars for the equipment before she could start the actual job.

How long does it take to train to be a pub trivia quizmaster?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

VanSandman posted:

How long does it take to train to be a pub trivia quizmaster?

The weird thing is that she already had years of experience working for other companies but these assholes had their own scripts and formats for running the gigs and a whole bunch of rules about your personal presentation etc etc, and they made her work as an assistant at other people's gigs for a few weeks as part of the training.

There was a real pub trivia craze in Melbourne in the 00s and early 10s and there was a whole bunch of different companies competing against each other, it was weird.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

mind the walrus posted:

Lady is genuinely lucky to be alive.

i beg to differ, this is the year 2020 after all

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

drat, even Mother Nature wants to eat the rich :stare:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BOOTY-ADE posted:

drat, even Mother Nature wants to eat the rich :stare:

a simple case of self-defense

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

KoRMaK posted:

and you know what, he's probably involved in recovering from this incident right now. so extra gently caress em. hopin he's on an infinitely long conference bring with the C suite, long long LONG into the night and morning

Look on the bright side, maybe he was the insider and is now facing some serious felonies.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Majestic

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That is fuckin great.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Was so expecting the lightpole to give out on him, though.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Regalingualius posted:

The schadenfreude is in the balls.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8-Vjn2a8c

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

Seriously, what's this feelgood poo poo, I come here to see people get hurt!

E: being the change I want to see

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 17, 2020

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

:stare:
Lol is he for real? That’s a troll right?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ralph Hurley posted:

:stare:
Lol is he for real? That’s a troll right?

I've wondered the same thing but his incredulity to the idea that anyone might NOT do it his way gives it the ring of truth imo

There's that moment where they're just staring at each other, mouths open, processing what the other is saying or implying about how they poop, and neither of them can accept it. In fact he thinks SHE'S loving with him lmfao

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

The look on her face the entire time is priceless. "yo you poo poo on your hand bro?"

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've wondered the same thing but his incredulity to the idea that anyone might NOT do it his way gives it the ring of truth imo

There's that moment where they're just staring at each other, mouths open, processing what the other is saying or implying about how they poop, and neither of them can accept it. In fact he thinks SHE'S loving with him lmfao

I buy it. A few years ago, in conversation with friends about pooping, I was smacked with the realization that some people wipe standing up. There's so much to learn about human scatology.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Armitag3 posted:

I buy it. A few years ago, in conversation with friends about pooping, I was smacked with the realization that some people wipe standing up. There's so much to learn about human scatology.

That’s why I’m studying for my PhD in human scatology. I’m doing a longitudinal study of wiping positions.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

therattle posted:

That’s why I’m studying for my PhD in human scatology. I’m doing a longitudinal study of wiping positions.

Ah-hah, clearly a turd connoisseur who possesses a German throne of porcelain with a poo poo shelf.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Armitag3 posted:

People don't all wipe standing up?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Reminds me of this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eSjQ53Kco

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

There. Better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiAs-FvoRtY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

therattle posted:

Please stop posting your research here.