Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Burkion posted:

Hey new Jobby episode let's see how long okay like three minutes in and we're getting the dog whistle

And that's a 'do not recommend channel' from me on youtube thank you

is he an alt right guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/twlldun/status/1301806534687690752

The Kiss Players reboot is coming along apace.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

mehall posted:

Oh like it like it

I do it like a truck

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

mehall posted:

My love for you is like a Truck, Berserker, would you like to making gently caress, Berserker

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The MSJ posted:

Do they reference Mach Kick and Battle Unicorn? I hope Hasbro inexplicably bring one of them back for Kingdom. Or like, Mach is the normal release and BU is the Selects.

Speaking of which, what Select repaint can we expect from Kingdom?

I doubt they'll show up due to being so obscure. Might see them in a cameo tho.
So far it's only Prime, Bee, Windblade, Arcee, Grimlock (still on Earth) and Gauge (for some reason) facing Megs, Shockwave, Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp. The Destructicons also pop up but fight Grimlock and Spike near The Ark.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TheDK posted:

He's not very critical of the figures but I really don't mind his reviews.

Yeah I'm liking him more and more as I watch him. Hes way less annoying than emgo and his transformation instructions are better than Peaugs or however you spell his name.

I never noticed any of Jobbys alt rightness but I've only ever really watched maybe 4 or 5 his beast wars reviews

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

juggalo baby coffin posted:

is he an alt right guy?

Burkion posted:

So is Jobby just trying really hard to...gently caress it I'll just be frank- why is he continuing to act like a racist shithead? His last few videos have been obnoxiously unwatchable and it's like he's trying to bait people into calling him on it.

Which gives the vibe that he genuinely believes in that poo poo because that's how that tends to go

This was from the video before this last one- the answer is I don't know. But he sure likes saying poo poo that would seem to be catered to them.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Happy Labor Day weekeeeend

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Yeah! Get that green-purple child.

I got the Pounce/Wingspan two-pack from my wife as a gift. They are fun and simple; I dig their bot mods a lot.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
re-inventoried everything I've got stored away, probably holding onto more recent stuff for now(siege stuff for example), but most of this is up for grabs first for goons:

2x tr scourge
2x tr skullsmasher
2x tr blurr
1x tr sixshot
5x tr hardhead
4x tr liege Maximo
4x tr vector prime
1x tr kickback
1x tr doomshot and megatron
8x tr trypticon
2x tr overlord
5x potp rippersnapper
2x potp novastar

2x Aoe deluxe drift
2x Aoe voyager drift
2x Aoe crosshairs
5x Aoe slog

2x rts mindset
1x prime rumble
3x deluxe beast hunters starscream

1x gen doubledealer
1x gen blitzwing
1x gen orion pax
1x gen crosscut
3x gen arcee and leinad
1x gen g2 megatron
2x Gen hoist
2x Gen counterpunch
5x Gen nightbeat
3x Gen jetfire
10x gen roadbuster
5x gen leader jetfire
2x Gen trailcutter
2x gen windblade

1x promo universe dragstrip
1x promo fortress maximus
1x promo fan club machine wars mirage
2x promo fan club machine wars Autobot electrons

10x wfc frenzy ratbat
2x wfc Soundblaster
1x wfc blaster

1x cw cyclonus
4x cw motormaster
5x cw onslaught
3x cw silverbolt
11x cw scattershot
3x cw leader thundercracker
2x cw leader armada megatron
1x cw bombshell
1x cw scout groove
1x cw powerglide
11x cw victorion set
7x cw g2 superion set
4x cw g2 menasor set
2x cw computron set

4x siege cog
3x siege hound
3x siege six gun
3x siege impactor
4x siege ratchet
4x siege brunt

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

banned from Starbucks posted:

Yeah I'm liking him more and more as I watch him. Hes way less annoying than emgo and his transformation instructions are better than Peaugs or however you spell his name.

I never noticed any of Jobbys alt rightness but I've only ever really watched maybe 4 or 5 his beast wars reviews

I don't think Jobby is actually CHUD by real world standards but by current CSPAM leaking onto the rest of SA he would be close enough for government work. I generally have to give caveats when sharing his videos for just that reason but honestly only a thing or two I've heard him say gets into the "dude. Wtf. No." levels for me. But I am like in the real world and not a wingnut bubble that most folks left and right seem to be lodging themselves into.

Robots and Friendship Horsies are my escape from sucky people dammit. :doom:

Is it any wonder I mostly avoid fandoms of anything? And not just because of the horny but it tends to be a factor. :smith:

Edit: pretend I came up with clever innuendo bits mocking horny. Next week I have a 7 day in a row work schedule happening. I got nothing. People gotta stop bein horny n other bad stuff about fun things. Especially when I can't think of some funny mocks for it.

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 4, 2020

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Quick question: I was talking this afternoon with someone about an episode of the G1 cartoon where a few Autobots, including Prime, are transformed into humans for a little bit. I remember there's a line in there where Prime tries coffee for the first time and says it smells better than it tastes. Looking at fan wikis, though, I'm not sure I didn't make that up. Any ideas?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wanderer posted:

Quick question: I was talking this afternoon with someone about an episode of the G1 cartoon where a few Autobots, including Prime, are transformed into humans for a little bit. I remember there's a line in there where Prime tries coffee for the first time and says it smells better than it tastes. Looking at fan wikis, though, I'm not sure I didn't make that up. Any ideas?

Season 3, "Only Human." Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Springer and Arcee are kidnapped and their consciousness are removed from their bodies and end up in human forms. Later revealed to be COBRA tech and a plot by Cobra Commander!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This guy even made custom models of Arcee, Rodimus, Spike and Chip just for his dumb rear end comic. They're pretty good.

E: Part of it is on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuFngsb0wD4

Lodin fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Sep 5, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Aren't the Rodimus and Arcee Botcon figures?

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Chip and Spike also look to be cannibalized Indiana Jones figures, which explains why Spike still looks like Shia LaBeouf.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rhyno posted:

Aren't the Rodimus and Arcee Botcon figures?

That's probably right but the other two are kitbashed and painted.

And yes, part of Spike was indeed taken from a Mutt figure.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Lodin posted:

That's brilliant :discourse:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ah and to keep pestering you guys, I found this guy where I keep my dried out old Warhmmer paint that I really should throw out. Is he a GoBot? I'm guessing it's an official since it has stickers and seems relatively solidly built.

I also had a Leader 1, but because he was a jet I always played him as the bad guy since I'd never watched effin GoBots.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
That’s a gobot by the fantastic name of Dive-Dive.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well he might have a stupid name but he had way more articulation in his shoulders than any effin Transformer at the time. His legs are also a bit posesable.
Nice figure ++

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
wait when the gently caress did Victorion go up to nearly a quarter grand per boxed set

jesus. these things were goddamn albatrosses for YEARS, I never even bothered listing them because they were going for like 60-80 bucks tops.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lodin posted:

That's probably right but the other two are kitbashed and painted.

My first thought was ‘where’s Junkyard?’

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

wait when the gently caress did Victorion go up to nearly a quarter grand per boxed set

jesus. these things were goddamn albatrosses for YEARS, I never even bothered listing them because they were going for like 60-80 bucks tops.

lol at anyone who pays more than 40 for that thing

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A lot of stuff from the last few lines is spiking in price. I'll be selling off a ton of stuff once I get it out of storage.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I got a new Diaclone figure!

https://imgur.com/a/TPEQT9p

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
oh shiiiii-

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I want Unicron to hold that in his hands and prepare to break it over his knee

Secht
Oct 5, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

oh shiiiii-

Finally, something new and interesting

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The_Doctor posted:

oh shiiiii-

Whelp.

I had a good run of skipping the other titans since Devastator because I don't want my wife to murder me in my sleep.

But you can't live forever. Everyone has to go sometime. It was an honor and a privilege serving with you folks, if I don't make it.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
If that turns out to be real I desperately hope it's a general release and not a Haslab thing; I've been dreaming about an Ark playset since Beast Wars but that would definitely place it out of my price range. I have nowhere to put it but I will hang it from the ceiling if I have to.

unrelated: does anyone else involuntarily reply "other than this fortress?" whenever someone asks you "what's shaking?" I never meet anyone that gets it so I just end up looking like a crazy person

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
I think the first problem with this is meeting someone who says "what's shaking?" as a greeting TBH.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Whelp.

I had a good run of skipping the other titans since Devastator because I don't want my wife to murder me in my sleep.

But you can't live forever. Everyone has to go sometime. It was an honor and a privilege serving with you folks, if I don't make it.
I have zero titans - I'd have done otherwise if I knew how the line was going to go - but yeah, this one speaks to me.

It whispers "gently caress the space concerns, this is the Ark"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Arquinsiel posted:

I think the first problem with this is meeting someone who says "what's shaking?" as a greeting TBH.

:hmmyes: We’re not all living in an episode of Happy Days.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I ask because it literally just happened and no I'm not ron howard or ron howard's weird little brother clint

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tighclops posted:

I ask because it literally just happened and no I'm not ron howard or ron howard's weird little brother clint

None of us are ever Clint

no matter how much we wish we were

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Tighclops posted:

unrelated: does anyone else involuntarily reply "other than this fortress?" whenever someone asks you "what's shaking?" I never meet anyone that gets it so I just end up looking like a crazy person

Just don't keep the quoting going or you will seem even crazier talking about cracking nuts and wanting to be rogered

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Droyer posted:

I got a new Diaclone figure!

https://imgur.com/a/TPEQT9p

I love that! It's one of my favorite Diaclones that they've come out with.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now this is a crossover I wanna read.

https://twitter.com/GeshGav/status/1302245945028075520?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
FOLKS,

https://twitter.com/RedlineSSB/status/1302418601362763782?s=19