Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Inshallah, the warmonger Biden will be held accountable for orchestrating the slaughter of a million people while his party was not even in power, may g*d deliver us from the specter of the deaths he would cause given the highest office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Crane Fist posted:

Inshallah, the warmonger Biden will be held accountable for orchestrating the slaughter of a million people while his party was not even in power, may g*d deliver us from the specter of the deaths he would cause given the highest office

Sorry about your atrocious reading comprehension.
Another case against the American education system. Many such cases!

jarofpiss posted:

this is nojoe tag fraud if you aren't eligible to vote in our elections

I'm still less of a fraud than either of your two primary candidates :haw:

poo poo, did you just troll me?
vvvvv

VomitOnLino has issued a correction as of 05:00 on Oct 26, 2020

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

i will say it's been pretty wild to watch cspam get to the place where they have to believe that the joe biden is an actual fascist and not just a filthy liberal to justify not voting for him.

Joe Biden is responsible for more deaths than Donald Trump, my brother. His crime bill brutalised an entire generation of minorities with an efficiency that Evola himself would salute

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VomitOnLino posted:

Sorry about your atrocious reading comprehension.
Another case against the American education system. Many such cases!

??

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

i will say it's been pretty wild to watch cspam get to the place where they have to believe that the joe biden is an actual fascist and not just a filthy liberal to justify not voting for him.

Any definition of "fascist" where Trump crosses that line and Biden doesn't is a pretty meaningless one that is defined primarily by aesthetics. It's essentially saying that torturing over a million people in prisons and detention centers and brutally killing/maiming countless more overseas isn't fascism as long as you make some vague gestures towards good intentions. It's not surprising that people feel this way, since our perception is shaped by the culture we live in and media we consume, but it's still wrong.

I don't think people truly grasp what the "pre-Trump" norm was, and when it comes to foreign policy in general people don't really mentally translate it to the reality of countless people horribly suffering and dying.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

I thought you were making the point that I was arguing that Biden was somehow responsible for the past forever wars.
When all I was trying to say is that Trump (so far!) hasn't gotten the US into new ones.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

If you genuinely believe that America is at a tipping point where it's juuust about to go into Sieg-Heiling, Goose-Stepping Nazism, then how does a right-wing liberal like Biden do anything at all to even slow that decline?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
the only leftist youtuber worth his salt is LA Beast

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Chillgamesh posted:

If you genuinely believe that America is at a tipping point where it's juuust about to go into Sieg-Heiling, Goose-Stepping Nazism, then how does a right-wing liberal like Biden do anything at all to even slow that decline?

No, no, no! You don't understand...

You see, it doesn't matter they're both going in the same direction.
One of them is obeying the speed limit and going there more slowly. So, vote for him!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VomitOnLino posted:

I thought you were making the point that I was arguing that Biden was somehow responsible for the past forever wars.
When all I was trying to say is that Trump (so far!) hasn't gotten the US into new ones.

Oh yeah that's not what I meant, we've had this same tedious argument with some dumbass lib a million times so I'm just poo poo posting in an attempt to open their hearts

RoboTiio
Dec 29, 2007
ointernet!

Crane Fist posted:

Inshallah, Yeezy's will be done.

This thread is boring and I'm going to go to the Climate Change Crack Pingo thread to cheer myself up and think about what a glorious and stable Biden future looks like.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Crane Fist posted:

Oh yeah that's not what I meant, we've had this same tedious argument with some dumbass lib a million times so I'm just poo poo posting in an attempt to open their hearts

They'd need a heart transplant first

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If Joe Biden doesn’t pull a Gerald Ford, I will say that maybe they are right, he’s not a fascist.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

VomitOnLino posted:

No, no, no! You don't understand...

You see, it doesn't matter they're both going in the same direction.
One of them is obeying the speed limit and going there more slowly. So, vote for him!

lol this isn't about harm reduction, it's about power

you just want power over people and have them do what you say

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Platystemon posted:

If Joe Biden doesn’t pull a Gerald Ford, I will say that maybe they are right, he’s not a fascist.

Considering what they (the succ) chose to go after Trump for - out of his loving flower bucket full of impeachable offenses - it's already a foregone conclusion.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

miniscule12 posted:

lol this isn't about harm reduction, it's about power

you just want power over people and have them do what you say

I never had power over anything or anybody in my life, not even my bowel movements. Hence I poo poo (poast) here...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

jarofpiss posted:

this is nojoe tag fraud if you aren't eligible to vote in our elections

Nah, i asked when I got mine and it's ok to get a NoJoe tag if you live outside the US as long as you don't tell people to vote Joe. Since, you know, we're going to get affected by America's election anyway since it's the global loving Hegemon.

But I'm going one-step further and adding a NoJustin to my NoJoe: I will not vote for Justin Trudeau. I'll vote either NDP or some variant of communist.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I mean I don't see how anyone can vote for someone who was not only endorsed by War Criminal Colin Powell and Water Poisoner Rick Snyder, but was loving PROUD of it.

Vote for Jack the Ripper over Hitler: at least he's a gentleman.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Trump has done more to undermine the American hegemony than any person in history.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Platystemon posted:

Trump has done more to undermine the American hegemony than any person in history.

Yeah, it owns.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

except it's 2026, VP Kamala is the one hugging Trump, things are "normal" again in the United States Of America & Territories Of Gilead

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
arguing about electoral politics at all at this juncture is basically a feverishly delirious screaming match about whether we should re-arrange the deck chairs of the titanic or not

go find a rocket launcher or shut the gently caress up and leave everyone alone

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Diggus Bickus posted:

Do you have an argument for how not voting for Biden produces better outcomes for people or are you just whining about how your feelings are hurt?

Voting for democrats provides better outcomes than the alternative, but voting for democrats also has inexorably lead to outcomes becoming progressively worse

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

my favorite tf2 map

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

hi

can we tone down the assumptions of every poster having a paper thin personality in order to act out some fantasy argument one has in their own head?

if peeps don’t want to vote for Biden that’s their choice

hopefully they’ll list some meaningful alternatives other than posting “lol turmp” or retweets

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mods, please probate for cussing.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

hopefully they’ll list some meaningful alternatives other than posting “lol turmp” or retweets

Gloria, Howie, Some others I can't be bothered to look up rn

also lmao at literally: "you don't understand the true infinite depths of ma (liberal) souullllll...."

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

hi

can we tone down the assumptions of every poster having a paper thin personality in order to act out some fantasy argument one has in their own head?

lol ok

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

hi

go back to d&d with this lame poo poo

Dumper Humper
Jul 15, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Contrapoints has really bad opinions and is a lovely lib but also she's super hot so who can say if she's good or bad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
is biden gonna give me 1200 dollars? i like getting paid

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remember March when everyone was demanding that Bernard [none] Sanders drop out of the presidential primary for the safety of the voting public, seeing as there was a pandemic in the air?

Why won’t Joseph Robinette Biden, Junior drop out? The pandemic is even worse now.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

hi

Write in Hillary Clinton

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
write a sternly worded letter to your congressman that you'll only vote for them one or two more times if they don't stop killing all life on this planet

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

i think there are more actions folks can take beyond vote or shitpost

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
gently caress i forgot the most powerful direct action strategy im such an idiot

start a change.org petition. the decaying dnc ghouls will have to listen and finally give you healthcare.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

i think there are more actions folks can take beyond vote or shitpost
I'm convinced now that this is just an op where you're trying to get people to discuss plans for direct action on the SomethingAwful forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

Why do we still have morons in cspam pretending biden is just a lib given his lifelong rightwing record