Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why would you do this???

https://twitter.com/robillard/status/1324123323694022658?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1324146998937853952

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Inglonias posted:

Oh goodie. So we may have to go through a few more months of hope that the dems get to even set the agenda in the senate before its ruined for us. Yay.

If it gets to a double runoff, Bloomberg and Steyer need to put their money where their mouth is and buy out every ad space in GA for the next 2 months to run ads about Obamacare non-stop until the election date. The SC are going to hear the case next week, so remind everyone that the only way to protect pre-existing conditions is with a Democratic Senate - that should take priority to a lot of voters over the GOP argument about providing a check/balance on Biden.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Parrotine posted:

Doesn't a candidate have to be married to run for President?

legally? no. practically? sadly yes

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Medullah posted:

I just watched the video of Rudy screaming "How much more do we have to be ahead to stop???" and sighed loudly

"There's already over 85% in! What difference does 14% make!"

I let out a laugh so loud I scared some people.

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Kale posted:

Did some quick number crunching and If the 3-1 scenario holds through to the end of counting and there 700K votes left (which is roughly the number I got based on what's currently reported and what isn't) then Biden would end up with something just over 500K of those which would be more than double what he needs to overcome the current deficit so I'm getting some of the bullish pundit calls for a clean Biden Pennsylvania win a bit more now.

Don't forget the other 200k go to Trump. Since he is 250k behind, if he gets 500k out of those 700k then trump gets the other 200k, which only puts him 50k ahead.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CourtneyDBryant/status/1324139665285328899?s=20

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Perdue down to 50.28% in GA - if he goes under 50% we'll have a double runoff in January to determine who runs the senate.

All that leftover warchest cash Biden had is going to get dumped in GA. I will not be able to walk outside without being greeted by cardboard cutouts of all 4 candidates.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

DynamicSloth posted:

Ok, this poo poo is funny.

They're trying to call the Manager

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Parrotine posted:

Doesn't a candidate have to be married to run for President?

What? No. But there's a pitch for a romcom if you ever need one.

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

TyrantWD posted:

If it gets to a double runoff, Bloomberg and Steyer need to put their money where their mouth is and buy out every ad space in GA for the next 2 months to run ads about Obamacare non-stop until the election date. The SC are going to hear the case next week, so remind everyone that the only way to protect pre-existing conditions is with a Democratic Senate - that should take priority to a lot of voters over the GOP argument about providing a check/balance on Biden.

So is a double Georgia enough to flip the senate? Every single motherfucker in the entire political apparatus of the Democratic party better loving throw all hands on deck into Georgia. They gotta turn people out hardcore. The runoff needs to be the highest priority in the national interest.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Fox giving good news again

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1324146976246607875?s=21

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1324148088274038785

WHEW.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I bet that Trump will just refuse to cooperate with the Biden transition team and will provide them with no briefings whatsoever in the lead-up to January.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

DDHQ called for Peters

https://mobile.twitter.com/decisiondeskhq/status/1324146853198352384?s=21

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Nitrousoxide posted:

I bet that Trump will just refuse to cooperate with the Biden transition team and will provide them with no briefings whatsoever in the lead-up to January.

Or just straight-up give them spiteful misinformation.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Lawsuits filed in MI, PA, GA.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nitrousoxide posted:

So about the same level of information that Trump himself gets every day.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
lol at jake tapper calling don jr "one of the presidents offspring"

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Is it still unlikely that dems get 50 senate seats? Not sure if all these slow growing totals for Biden are translating to downballot senate seats.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Ika posted:

Don't forget the other 200k go to Trump. Since he is 250k behind, if he gets 500k out of those 700k then trump gets the other 200k, which only puts him 50k ahead.

Oh right I forgot to subtract the other number. Still pretty close then even in that scenario.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

This sets up the second-funniest outcome of the election, where we get a double runoff in January to see who controls the senate. (The first funniest was of course the 269-269 EV tie)

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Burt Buckle posted:

Is it still unlikely that dems get 50 senate seats? Not sure if all these slow growing totals for Biden are translating to downballot senate seats.

50 seats isn't happening.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Burt Buckle posted:

Best case is 49.

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug

Burt Buckle posted:

It's unlikely but possible that 2 seats could go to runoff in January.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1324119848964755456?s=20

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

TyrantWD posted:

so remind everyone that the only way to protect pre-existing conditions is with a Democratic Senate

They’ll trade that away to Reach Across The Aisle and bipartisanly cut social security.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Burt Buckle posted:

Basically impossible tonight. Its possible there will be 2 GA runoffs, which would make it possible to reach 50 though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Yessssss. Biden is one thing but this gives me power.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

They should just do all the counting in the Atlanta Falcons trophy room.

Lmao

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Reminder that Obama had basically the most prepared government ever to pass power, he had presentations, slick guides and books, etc, as he had assumed he'd be passing to a friendly administration.

They never got used. Trump never even had a transition team put together and they just ignored all of it.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Trump just gained 22k votes in PA from my last update.

Biden gained 55k.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
GA double is interesting because would Trump supporters vote if they lost their golden calf, would Biden supporters get complacent, both?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Burt Buckle posted:

They might be able to force both Georgia races into a runoff but the odds of them picking either up in an election without Trump are slim. Ossoff has a record of eating poo poo in special elections.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

They should just do all the counting in the Atlanta Falcons trophy room.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

Nitrousoxide posted:

There are career professionals that have been working on behalf of the White House for the transition for literal months now. Trump doesn’t really have much say in it; it’s not as if he and he alone has all this important information locked away in his brain.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Did they not watch the Ozzieman reviews about what happens when you celebrate too early??

Republicans posted:

They might be able to force both Georgia races into a runoff but the odds of them picking either up in an election without Trump are slim. Ossoff has a record of eating poo poo in special elections.

Warnock will be able to do it. Ossoff just lacks something.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Is AZ also sitting on their thumbs until tomorrow morning, or are we expecting a decisive vote total tonight?

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
Now biden is just tempting fate.

Either hes hilariously overconfident or he has better information than we do and knows its basucally a done deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Dick Jones posted:

Is AZ also sitting on their thumbs until tomorrow morning, or are we expecting a decisive vote total tonight?

They report more results at 9pm I believe.