Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the military industrial complex is the ultimate PK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

Sometimes it feels like some politicians just like literally hate the american ppl and like to pwn them for the lulz like when you see ppl farming earth eles in shame 1. sad poo poo lol

come on bro, u know this is true for dianne fienstein

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
dianne feinstein doesnt remember anything past the last twenty minutes anymore to derive any joy from pwning the proles

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/29022763191

the link has been dead for 3 years

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

a priest dug into the box of scrolls and found the prophecy, turns out it's just a dude being salty that China's not free floating their currency

https://twitter.com/_fooey_/status/1344909997109514240

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

mila kunis posted:

dianne feinstein doesnt remember anything past the last twenty minutes anymore to derive any joy from pwning the proles

It's in her core being, distilled to its purest form.

https://twitter.com/sunrisemvmt/status/1099075460649107458

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Complications posted:

a priest dug into the box of scrolls and found the prophecy, turns out it's just a dude being salty that China's not free floating their currency

https://twitter.com/_fooey_/status/1344909997109514240

doesn’t matter. The jinx works either way

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Smythe posted:

some little noobie with 40% hp who you kill with one ebolt lol. they don't even run tho just stand there an accept their fate. sometimes they type like "no plz" or smth before dying pathetically lol. No reason to do this other than it's easy and kinda funny. Sometimes I think some ppl in government are the pk and we are the noobies. Sucks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

uncop
Oct 23, 2010
When do you guys think the ”The crisis is over, but people are refusing to go back to work because tgey grew accustomed to handouts” articles are gonna start hitting the presses this year?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

uncop posted:

When do you guys think the ”The crisis is over, but people are refusing to go back to work because tgey grew accustomed to handouts” articles are gonna start hitting the presses this year?

Those started months ago like when NPR put out that article from that coffee shop owner or whatever from Georgia.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Smythe posted:

some little noobie with 40% hp who you kill with one ebolt lol. they don't even run tho just stand there an accept their fate. sometimes they type like "no plz" or smth before dying pathetically lol. No reason to do this other than it's easy and kinda funny. Sometimes I think some ppl in government are the pk and we are the noobies. Sucks

Somebody played Ultima Online back in the late 90s.

Cor Por.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Joey Steel posted:

Somebody played Ultima Online back in the late 90s.

Cor Por.

fofofofofofofofo

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Smythe posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Laterite posted:

It's in her core being, distilled to its purest form.

https://twitter.com/sunrisemvmt/status/1099075460649107458

woulda been more effective drawing a guillotine on the paper lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good to see the local ad circulars are distributing relevant ads during the economic collapse of the century, when so many millions are in need.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Good to see the local ad circulars are distributing relevant ads during the economic collapse of the century, when so many millions are in need.

I mean the rate at which the wealthy are accumulating wealth has been accelerating during this crisis so if anything it's extra-relevant!

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

hey, some of those cars might be economical to rent instead of my apartment if rental rates continue to rise.

although is the $15k due at signing in ADDITION to the monthly payments?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol yeah. The top center car is over $27k down to drive off your rental.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

cool av posted:

hey, some of those cars might be economical to rent instead of my apartment if rental rates continue to rise.

although is the $15k due at signing in ADDITION to the monthly payments?

yes

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
guys, we talked about this, don't touch the poop

https://wfpl.org/mitch-mcconnells-louisville-home-spray-painted-with-wheres-my-money/

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

what the hell? they decided to put throw up a wreath ever-so-slightly covering the graffiti...for the press photo shoot or something?

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

uncop posted:

I feel like I've been seeing these articles since May. Maybe April.

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Paradoxish posted:

I feel like I've been seeing these articles since May. Maybe April.

Yeah, especially in late spring and early summer the business press printed countless articles where "job creators" kept complaining that their people weren't coming back to work because the enhanced UI programs paid them more money.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

Yeah, especially in late spring and early summer the business press printed countless articles where "job creators" kept complaining that their people weren't coming back to work because the enhanced UI programs paid them more money.

It was right around the same time I started seeing a wave of clearly astroturfed "everyone hates remote work!!!!!" articles

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

On the other hand, the Bentley dealership is so hard up that it has to hawk leases in the local papers? Sounds like we're in deeper economic poo poo than we realize.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

robinhood is trending on twitter because dogecoin is now at 1 cent. the bagholder tweets are incredible.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

is the fact that robinhood, dogecoin and bitcoin are all trending an omen of impending collapse?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rhesus Pieces posted:

is the fact that robinhood, dogecoin and bitcoin are all trending an omen of impending collapse?

:pray:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
https://twitter.com/Gritty20202/status/1345435526069944322

i love that every now and then cnbc just decides to piss everyone off

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

kitten emergency posted:

Did they do the same article again or is this the old one because I remember making fun of those exact numbers before.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Thoguh posted:

Did they do the same article again or is this the old one because I remember making fun of those exact numbers before.

might be a repost. there's a lot of really twisted poo poo on the cnbc twitter though

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1344812332958982144?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Rhesus Pieces posted:

If ethereum crashes maybe GPUs will finally be easier to get

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

kitten emergency posted:

curious as to why this real 25 year old who is good with money is paying for their own health insurance instead of riding on their parents for another year, since their parents are clearly loaded as that budget includes no student loan expenses, and also where they live that rent is only 825 but transportation costs from where rent is that cheap to a place a 25 yr old can earn 100k only total 130/month

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i pay a grip more in every fixed cost category than that dumb prick in the twitter op. fucker bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this bitch raking in 100g and he got a $40 cricket wireless? get real

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
$20 internet? the gently caress is this? let alone rent. drat. i could rant and rave about that chart for entire minutes to come... tune in to my livestream for more

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fail rear end mods keep probating me so i have many posts stored up.... =/

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Smythe posted:

$20 internet? the gently caress is this? let alone rent. drat. i could rant and rave about that chart for entire minutes to come... tune in to my livestream for more

im waiting......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

the exemplar six figgie childe doesn't get healthcare from work, they're a successful bootstraps business owner with uninsured failparents