Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

As a sister of three brothers and a mom with three sons, I will always be grateful for DeVos restoring due process rights to men falsely accused of rape in college.

13 posted on 01/07/2021 6:20:58 PM PST by olivia3boys
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

So how many rapists among the six of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

So how many rapists among the six of them?

Six for six most likely.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

A rare one friends: a freeper that actually did something. Maybe.
After Action Report - I Was There, Were You?
those nefarious Antifas, coming to our protest in full Antifa costume.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Nihilarian posted:

those nefarious Antifas, coming to our protest in full Antifa costume.

Everyone remembers the skateboards broken over fascist skulls at the Battle of Cable Street. It is the ancestral weapon of antifa and anyone who goes into battle without one is #cancelled for disrespecting the traditions of our forefathers

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
A QAnon promoter stormed the Capitol. Now, he's upset people are saying he's 'antifa'

This is the guy that was wearing those buffalo horns by the way. :lol:

quote:

To: artichokegrower

This guy may be pAntifa, he may be BLM, he may be MAGA. I believe that no one but he knows for certain. What is readily apparent is that he is an interloper and instigator. I wouldn’t get within 100 yards of him.

5 posted on 01/07/2021 6:43:04 PM PST by rockrr ( Everything is different now...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

He’s an actor who does whatever he is paid to do, for whoever.

9 posted on 01/07/2021 6:47:06 PM PST by StolarStorm

quote:

QAntifa: OK with the violence, not so much with the pedophilia.

14 posted on 01/07/2021 7:00:50 PM PST by who_would_fardels_bear (This is not my current tagline.)

quote:

To: All

He is a Global Warmist... I find it hard to believe that he is really a Trumpster

36 posted on 01/07/2021 8:17:49 PM PST by LegendHasIt

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Question about TheDonald: what do they mean by GEOTUS in reference to Trump? Or do I want to know?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Albino Squirrel posted:

Question about TheDonald: what do they mean by GEOTUS in reference to Trump? Or do I want to know?

God Emperor of the United States

It's a Warhammer 40k reference I think.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
God Emperor of the United States, yeah.

e:f;b.

It started semi-ironically but who even knows anymore with those fucks.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

davecrazy posted:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
speaking of, wtf is a pede?

I can't but relate it to pedo tbqh

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

speaking of, wtf is a pede?

I can't but relate it to pedo tbqh

Centipedes, was some kind of meme mutation.

The real God-Emperor is a better leader, father, and overall nicer person than Trump.

DeceasedHorse
Nov 11, 2005
Centipede.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
always thought it was Dune,

but Warhammer makes more sense for them

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ok so what does “centipede” mean in this context

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

Kavak posted:

Centipedes, was some kind of meme mutation.

The real God-Emperor is a better leader, father, and overall nicer person than Trump.

Yeah, even though 10,000 people with psychic abilities are sacrificed daily just to keep him alive on his Golden Throne.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The Dark Project posted:

Yeah, even though 10,000 people with psychic abilities are sacrificed daily just to keep him alive on his Golden Throne.

Well when you look at the quadrillions of humans in the Imperium and how the other choice is losing him, Terra, and the only way of navigating through the Warp...

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Jay Rust posted:

There was a meme video during Trump's 2016 run starring pepe the frog and set to the dubstep song Centipede by Knife party that was very popular on reddit and 4chan. Trump fans started referring to each other as Pedes, as both a play on the song and the frog.

It's dumb.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

It's from the intro to those old "You Can't Stump the Trump" videos

https://youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

davecrazy posted:

What in the absolute hell this world is deeply stupid.

Forget the wall, let the Xenos in

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Don't blame me, I voted for Horus!

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Kavak posted:

Well when you look at the quadrillions of humans in the Imperium and how the other choice is losing him, Terra, and the only way of navigating through the Warp...

Now I need to go read Warhammer lore, thanks

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
TheDonald is concerned that Trump is dead or imprisoned

BE ALARMED that POTUS says he won't be at that public event, when we haven't seen him live or in person since two days ago.

quote:

That’s exactly what I thought. He’s allowed back on Twitter and that’s one of the first things he says. We need to see the President!!!

quote:

MAGA NEVER CONCEDES. SOMETHING IS OFF. I AM NOT A LARPER.

SOMETHING. IS. OFF.

Man he's really been holding onto that ace for a while

quote:

Remember - even his last last speech was behind bulletproof glass. After that, he hasn't been seen. None of his family has been seen since then.

Within the next week, something is going to go down. Whether it's going to be Trump's ace, or the deep states' final win, we'll see by Jan 20.

quote:

He’s planning moves with military. It’s true the video was a deep fake (1:29 mark), the other pre-recorded (green hedges, no wind or sound or coat).

quote:

–GlacialSpeed 10 minutes ago +29 / -0
Biggest evidence that the tweet/video was fake:

Twitter allowed it to be posted.

...also it looks fake/weird like watching a cutscenes in a video game.

–trumpslide2024 4 minutes ago +1 / -0
Within a few seconds of that video, it was sketchy as hell. Hand motions were all wrong, neck/shirt collar area was super weird.

Also, it was uploaded in 720, which makes it WAY easier to hide artifacting from fuckery.

quote:

We haven’t seen him do this before. For all I know, he’s no longer POTUS or is dead. The video seemed fake and these tweets did not come from Trump.

quote:

ProphetOfKek 14 minutes ago +30 / -2
My gut feeling is he went into hiding which has spooked the swamp. We’ll see.

–Donger-Lord 13 minutes ago +15 / -2
Probably in the bunker in Texas or under Whiskey Hotel.

–CokeOrPepe 8 minutes ago +4 / -0
His plane was tracked to Texas

quote:

I think Twitter has taken control of his account and we're being China'd off the loving map right now.

The only reason they would continue to passify us in to believing he's alive is because their scared of what would happen.

quote:

SaintPablo 25 minutes ago +105 / -0
This feels like when Julian Assange went AWOL. Still posting, but felt different

–Desertwhale 19 minutes ago +49 / -0
That's exactly what it reminded me of. I remember that night very clearly.

–SaintPablo 17 minutes ago +21 / -0
Same here.

That event “didn’t happen” in the minds of most of the population, because they weren’t paying attention....which is messed up to think about.

Really hoping this isn’t the same situation

It's almost like he's a coward or something, but that couldn't be?

quote:

ProgramNerd 17 minutes ago +44 / -1
"I will march with you to Congress"

-disappears immediately

Where did he go?

–usdodsgssog 14 minutes ago +18 / -0
RIGHT!? That's what I've been trying to figure out this whole time. He went completely AWOL. It was the strangest poo poo.

–Donger-Lord 10 minutes ago +6 / -0
And we haven't seen from him yet. Just tweets from his team or the commies and fake green-screened videos.
:lol: a bunch of them actually expected him to join them

quote:

"And I will be with you". I remember the image in my head when he said that. Trump with the people. He was behind bullet proof glass when he said it. So I immediately thought, no he will be in a motorcade or something

quote:

In the context of the leader of a protest ("Will be wild!"), "We" ALWAYS means "Us".

I was there and I can say that everyone else in the crowd with me were expecting to find Trump at the Capitol ahead of us with directions and orders for how best to show Congress to be strong.

Trump either made a serious tactical error by not being willing to lead from the front or designate a leader if his detail wouldn't let him walk the 1.3 miles, or Trump's people pulled him out and that's why Pence's letter came when it did - facilitating the setup.

quote:

Yeah, I was expecting him to pop up at the capital.

quote:

they 25thed him, despite all the Q-tard LARPers and lin wood retards with the abilene LARP

Let's talk about Kayleigh's appearance for a bit

quote:

–IncredibleMrE1 19 minutes ago +25 / -0
YEP! Exactly what it reminded me of. Also don't forget how Kayleigh looked yesterday. She was visibly shook.

–Ella101 15 minutes ago +5 / -0
Yes. Her hair was a mess. No makeup.

–Anaconda 11 minutes ago +1 / -0
she looked like she was crying and was going to continue to cry afterwards

–hubumoppet 12 minutes ago +1 / -0
She did have her falsies on, but her hair was not styled.

–HillarysClothRag 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
Hair was hanging down straight not curled or styled. Almost "bedhead." She did have on her fake eyelashes and eye makeup. Looked like she had been sleepless or ill. I thought the black jacket was significant, usually wears pastels or deep color shades.

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist but... conspiracy!"

quote:

Something doesn't seem right and even more weirdly GIANT VOICE (the words he capitalized) is the emergency communications system that is used on military bases. https://thedonald.win/p/11RhOt2dCH/im-no-qlarper-but-the-presidents/

I'm not a q-larper, I'm not high on hopium. Just a girl whose senses/instincts feel like something's very off here.

quote:

I am with you i hate conspiracy theories but everything is just off. From his video yesterday using bidens talking points, Kayleigh conference she looked way out of character like she was being forced to speak.. now we just have a few tweets and one of them saying he won't be showing in public wtf??

quote:

–ProphetOfKek 20 minutes ago +10 / -0
I think all of us agree on that. I’m also not a Q guy, but this is weird.

–Godfrey_of_Bouillon 16 minutes ago +5 / -0
I'm in such a battle between saying I have cognitive dissonance and I'm just wanting it to continue when it's over or whether I'm really seeing strange stuff. Hard to tell as it's such a weird time with no baseline.

–ProphetOfKek 15 minutes ago +2 / -0
Me too, truth is we are all in the dark.

quote:

Yeah this is the guy who called out antifa and blm as domestic terrorists and said they should have the national guard unleashed on them, right? If I remember correctly (I was away from TDW for a while in between the move from reddit). This is when the world worshiped blm as a civil right movement of utmost sanctity. And he SAID THAT. He didn't hold back. And then people all over said how dare the president say he'd unleash the national guard on his own citizens, right?

THAT guy would not be afraid to say something controversial like the taking of the capitol is a patriotic act, etc. - like that police officer who said there was no looting, rioting etc. I mean that would be in character for Trump. This is so weird, like he's holding back really badly, for something?

quote:

Simple fact. Where the gently caress is he? Where is his family?

quote:

Donger-Lord 27 minutes ago +42 / -0
This isn’t what Trump would do. It goes against everything he’s ever said. For all I know, they used the 25th A and he’s gone now. Trust only what Trump days in person.

–dude_bro 25 minutes ago +10 / -0
And off the cuff

–Donger-Lord 23 minutes ago +5 / -0
Yeah, I will now disregard that “concession” video as a deepfake.

–armedprincess23 15 minutes ago +1 / -0
That video was so weird. It was choppy and to me felt spliced together. It didn’t flow right, I don’t know it really bugged me. Like he wouldn’t do the speech so they spliced video together to make him say something. I don’t know. All of this is weird. The crackdown, the insanity of the press and nothing but prerecorded messages. All feels off.

Normally Trump tweets are sticked at the top, but the one about the inauguration isn't

quote:

coolkidv3 28 minutes ago +37 / -0
why isnt his latest tweet sticked?

–Donger-Lord 24 minutes ago +17 / -0
Because it’s not from him. We don’t know who is tweeting now.

quote:

WHERE IS TRUMP? What have you done with him, you Bastards?

quote:

Ivanka...Don...Eric?

TRUST THE PLAN ENJOY THE SHOW ANY DAY NOW

quote:

vtanon59 29 minutes ago +32 / -8
For those of us who know what we know, we know why he can't be in public at this time.

–Digitaliberty 25 minutes ago +11 / -2
Oh we know. But over here you can’t mention it without being labeled a ‘_tard‘. It’s the only hope we have left.

–IMMORTAN_TRUMP 22 minutes ago +5 / -3
Qtard detected.

anpatrick1966 25 minutes ago +5 / -2
you don't know poo poo

–vtanon59 23 minutes ago +1 / -5
I know a hell of a lot more than you do.

quote:

–Ghostof_PatrickHenry 28 minutes ago +14 / -2
One of two things is about to happen:

Trump concedes and Biden becomes president on Jan 20. (doubtful)

The traitors and conspirators are about to face justice. Logic would dictate that POTUS be fully insulated and protected, during this operation, while the TRUTH is revealed to the world.

There is no other possible outcome. Trump and The Swamp can no longer co-exist. And if Trump is going to stay, then removing the Swamp is going to require FULL DISCLOSURE of the truth. No more speculation.

–Helicopter_Latino 23 minutes ago +4 / -4
Kill yourself you Q anon larp shill. Drink bleach you human being.

–Gartt 17 minutes ago +1 / -0
take it easy there champ

quote:

You remember when GEOTUS said that his bankruptcy earlier in his career was one of the best things that ever happened to him? When he hit rock bottom? He said that, that was when he knew who was on his side and who wasn’t. Who his friends were. And that he wouldn’t have changed going through that for anything.

We are witnessing a tremendous cleanse and a complete draining of the swamp. I know a lot of you are down and out. You feel hopeless and are left wondering where to go from here.

FEAR NOT!!!
Trump doesn’t just roll over. He hasn’t gotten where he is in life by doing such things and acting in such ways. He still has a massive ace up his sleeve. He gave the illusion of conceding to alleviate pressure and hatred from the blood thirsty pedocrats. This buys him more time and gives him more breathing room to enact the cleanse.

HAVE FAITH.
If not then leave. He didn’t stand in front of Mount Rushmore, smirking for nothing!!

REPEAT AFTER ME...

It ain’t over till Rosie O’Donnell sings...or squeals or whatever.

MAGA2020

quote:

How can you be at an event that won’t exist.

quote:

We are in this deeply. The war is raging. Deep State will kill him if they can. They are TERRIFIED of him still. He has to stay out of the public for this time while events unfold....

They'll be in denial well after the 20th

quote:

–itsdazzling 29 minutes ago +22 / -1
We have 12 days guys, who's with me?

–ShitpostHunterD 22 minutes ago +4 / -0
Let's GO!!!!

Source: Am From Tennessee, the "yeah! Let's go gently caress em up" state. I mean, that was going to be our original motto, but someone thought the volunteer state sounded more civilized and got the same point across.

–Fabian 16 minutes ago +1 / -0
I will not doom until Jan 21. Maybe within these 12 days something will happen, maybe not. But what do we have to lose when we just wait these 12 more days?

–Feelsgoodman 19 minutes ago +1 / -0
😁❤🐸🇺🇸👌

A bunch of them are going on about italy. Anyone know what that's about? Besides the obvious fact that it'll be something stupid?

quote:

10Darkness 29 minutes ago +21 / -2
Yes I agree. I genuinely don’t believe he has control of his own Twitter anymore.

Something loving weird happened after his speech on the 6th because he’s straight up gone missing and without a doubt the one video was deepfaked.

Genuinely concerned that he’s dead or something. At the rally he hyped up that “today was just the beginning” and that they were about to show all kinds of evidence and fraud and stuff. Then all of a sudden he just says “Everyone go home” and dips

–reredactor 17 minutes ago +1 / -0
He was going to drop the DNI report which contained the Italy and Pakistan evidence.

It was in his hand in a red folder before his speech.

Something happened when he left the podium. No idea what but he is definitely not present at the moment.

quote:

The video is a deepfake. https://imgur.com/a/XzJ21I5 https://imgur.com/a/VETKNYR https://imgur.com/a/HgDBtN4

quote:

–Djpele12 32 minutes ago +17 / -1
Wouldn't SOMEONE in the government or his staff say something then?

–ProgramNerd 31 minutes ago +6 / -1
Not if they think they'll end up right next to him.

–ProphetOfKek 22 minutes ago +2 / -0
Kayleigh looked like a hostage talking yesterday.

–debacle 26 minutes ago +4 / -0
Isn't it interesting that so many people close to Trump have very young children? People with children are very easy to control.

quote:

Numeriku 31 minutes ago +14 / -2
THANK YOU FOR STICKYING THIS.

We need to demand proof of life of the President.

4chan tore apart his latest video last night, with damning analysis that it was deepfaked. Multiple repeat frames. hosed up artifacts. Clipping. Warping of the microphone.

Something is off.

Relevant threads: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/301048418#p301061467

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/301072242#p301072242

You lost that's what's going on

quote:

I'm so loving stressed out. What is going on?

quote:

WHERE HAS OUR DONALD GONE??

All problems can be solved with mobs

quote:

We should be forming a mob to find and help him.

Interesting definition of the "high road" here.

quote:

I remember salty saying " if you want to demoralize and black pill people let the 6th be a dud" worked that way for me. Ive been in a haze ever since. We lost our country and have become to soft to stand for ourselves. The high road just cost us our country.

quote:

sighs remember when we didn't see him for days when he had covid and the Left said the videos of him were shot in advance? Or literally every single time Trump was out of the spotlight for more than a day and both sides let loose with wild conspiracy theories? They were all dumb and all fake please stop.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

HappyHippo posted:

MAGA NEVER CONCEDES. SOMETHING IS OFF. I AM NOT A LARPER.

This got me bad for some reason and I can’t stop laughing at it :laffo:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Icon Of Sin posted:

Yeah they get real mad when you call their poorly fitted milsurp cosplay. For a while Q ended every post with "Not larping I swear"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that
"Trump either made a serious tactical error by not being willing to lead from the front or designate a leader if his detail wouldn't let him walk the 1.3 miles"

The idea that they think he was ever going to walk 1.3 miles is the funniest thing yet.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Man if I was the staffer that got to take Trump's phone I'd love to check his daily step count log

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

HappyHippo posted:

A bunch of them are going on about italy. Anyone know what that's about? Besides the obvious fact that it'll be something stupid?
This came up in the QAnon thread and I think these posts captures it perfectly.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

So what's all this about Italy rigging the election? Why Italy of all countries? Did someone from Italy like, hang out with Obama at some point 35 years ago?
Don't know what you're mentioning but without looking the answer is "distraction from Trump's failed coup"

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

The Italy thing reminds me of my favorite post-election conspiracy theory, that the US Army had a firefight with the CIA in Germany to seize a computer with the true vote count/electoral map on it, a story that's almost impressive in how many ways it manages to be dumb as hell.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

quote:

To: Rainwave
The new American flag could be this. The stars in blue background could be replaced with the “gay” rainbow flag and there would be one red star on the rainbow to represent the Communist Party. The red and white bars could be replaced with solid green. The green would stand for three things at the same time. Green for enviro-socialism. Green for Islam. Green for the big money the crony capitalists will get and the bribe money they will channel to the politicians.

114 posted on 1/6/2021, 1:26:57 AM by Wilhelm Tell (True or False? This is not a tag line.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Your new flag, America. Bow before the might of gay Muslim socialist capitalism:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Epicurius posted:

Your new flag, America. Bow before the might of gay Muslim socialist capitalism:

I could get on board with that, but only if you keep the irregular stripes.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Sarcastro posted:

"Trump either made a serious tactical error by not being willing to lead from the front or designate a leader if his detail wouldn't let him walk the 1.3 miles"

The idea that they think he was ever going to walk 1.3 miles is the funniest thing yet.

This stood out to me too. He literally can’t walk a mile they had to get a golf cart at various summits for him to go a block

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

The 600 isn’t moving the Chink goods off the racks, so the 25th Amendment “Reichstag” would bode to asset seizure
Auto Debits , right out of the AntiChrist playbook. (Along with worldwide depression...England now in official decline).
The 25th with Manuchin bailing would Auto Debits accounts directly into the state, and cement a worldwide labor type camp.
Much mirrors the world of the first Advent to the now Coming next Advent.

25 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:19:20 AM by Varsity Flight ("War by the prophesies set before you." I Timothy 1:18)

Can someone translate any of this?

packetmantis posted:

Freep: Democrat lefty srson, and lootimg violence OK

Freep: What a laigh? The Democrtas CAUSED THIS.

HappyHippo posted:

There's a statement from an "intelligence expert" in Italy who says that he personally uploaded the fake votes for Warnock/Ossof to the server in Germany to be used to rig the Senate runoff in Georgia.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Can someone translate any of this?

That poster probably smells toast on the reg.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

"We should be forming a mob to find and help him," has to be the most galaxy brained poo poo I've ever seen. Literally "No, dig UP stupid!"

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
BREAKING: Biden calls Trump supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

quote:

To: NKP_Vet
“they were rioters, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists”

And there are 75,000,000 of us with 400,000,000 guns and 8,000,000,000 rounds of ammo per year.

How much DO you like your odds, Thief?

179 posted on 1/8/2021, 11:55:34 AM by Uncle Miltie (Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!)

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie
“they were rioters, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists”

And there are 75,000,000 of us with 400,000,000 guns and 8,000,000,000 rounds of ammo per year.

How much DO you like your odds, Thief?

THIS is the way we need to handle these people. They are NOT nice and they want us dead. Their sentiment needs to be returned with this exact attitude.

By calling us domestic terrorists, he sets the stage to jail and imprison us, or worse. Wake up folks. Time to stop playing nice.

184 posted on 1/8/2021, 12:20:39 PM by LibsRJerks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 179 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

“Call me a terrorist, will ya? Well I’ll show you who’s a terrorist with my guns and threats of violence!”

triwolf
May 9, 2008
For members of the party of personal responsibility, Freepers are upset that the FBI is going after Wednesday's rioters.

Richard Barnett, man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk during Capitol siege, arrested: Officials

For this guy, Freepers are torn between "he's a patriot, I'll contribute to his defense fund" and "Nancy paid him to do it, he's a plant."

quote:

If there was ever a time to wear a mask...that was it.

37 posted on 1/8/2021, 3:11:49 PM by V_TWIN (Where's Hunter???)

quote:

Buy that man a beer!
Wait, I thought these folks were all Antifa? That’s what I keep reading here anyways.

48 posted on 1/8/2021, 3:15:32 PM by Drew68

quote:

Glad he did, the pic is already legendary.
I'm sure that will be a big comfort to him and will make up for having to eat jail food for the foreseeable future.

117 posted on 1/8/2021, 4:25:18 PM by DoodleDawg

West Virginia Del. Derrick Evans, R-Wayne, charged federally for role in Trump mob insurrection

Uh, wonder why that might be..?

quote:

I doubt any Democrats get arrested.

3 posted on 1/8/2021, 2:38:47 PM by caver

quote:

the WV delegate video taped himself and announced his name on the video and then posted the video on social media.

8 posted on 1/8/2021, 2:40:50 PM by Meatspace

quote:

so who gets arrested for false imprisonment of thousands of law abiding trump protestors at their hotels on the evening of the speech?

20 posted on 1/8/2021, 2:48:30 PM by SteveH

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

quote:

To: chuckles
If The Lord of the Rings were real, the Republicans would be falling all over themselves to give Sauron his private property back.

5 posted on 1/8/2021, 1:25:26 PM by cdcdawg (Maybe people are legitimately pissed off, they’re sick of all of this, and they don’t care anymore.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Funny, considering one freeper literally goes by Uruk-hai.