Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

spectacular :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

cool so the military is in charge

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

im not sure how else to explain this, other than it's already like 3rd hand food that's about to expire, even the pasta, it was sold in bulk once to a regular grocery store, it didnt sell, so the place i shop sometimes sells it for cents on the dollar, if it doesnt sell from there, they mark it down even more, and that's when i put together stupid poo poo, that whole thing today was less than $3

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol at any self styled conservative social media personality who is :derp: ing about the twitter purges but is too irrelevant to get banned themselves

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

the founding fathers wrote pardons into the constitution because they were all perverted deviant criminals and they wanted to get away with everything

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

emfive posted:

when lurker was at the nerd college Freshman dorms the facilities were really nice.

at Rutgers the honors freshmen dorm suite that I lived in was orders of magnitude better than the regular freshman dorms, especially any dorm not on the New Brunswick campus

Livingston campus was a 10 minute bus ride and their dorms were like housing projects

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Mayor Dave posted:

No healthcare

lol hell yeah

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

alnilam posted:

lol at any self styled conservative social media personality who is :derp: ing about the twitter purges but is too irrelevant to get banned themselves

greek tragedy chorus

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Plinkey posted:

you all do know that i dont actually eat most of the poo poo i make right?

gently caress you, rear end hole

i made a music video from your posts

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

alnilam posted:

But you didn't my get it! They could be next!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Der Meister posted:

I thought the 25th was designed to be quick incase the president was in a coma or something.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

free hubcaps posted:

BBC confirming that the balls were tasered, that the tasering lasted a comical amount of time, and that the tasering caused steam to shoot out of the victims ears, mouth, and butthole, burning several bystanders

i heard when he screamed it sounded like a vocoder guitar solo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloT8V6Skgk

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Fiddling with tax credits as the republic burns

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Plinkey posted:

im not sure how else to explain this, other than it's already like 3rd hand food that's about to expire, even the pasta, it was sold in bulk once to a regular grocery store, it didnt sell, so the place i shop sometimes sells it for cents on the dollar, if it doesnt sell from there, they mark it down even more, and that's when i put together stupid poo poo, that whole thing today was less than $3

I applaud the experimentation, but as a trump thread poster I think it's the right thing to do to make sure you get every last drop of use out of things. Like, 1000 whole pages on tased balls. If you're not gonna feed the cheezer shells to your cats, maybe look into getting a hog to bat cleanup for the household

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Review was such an amazing show

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1348788884805718017?s=20

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SPOILING YOUR CATS, GIVING THEM FOOD AND WATER IS THE BARE MINIMUM OF PET CARE

they have food and water downstairs, which are always full, they have a whisky glass and small food bowl upstairs in my office so that they don't have to walk downstairs because they don't want to leave me alone while i'm working

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ChristsDickWorship posted:

i heard when he screamed it sounded like a vocoder guitar solo

nah someone nearby was blasting daft punk

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

my turn is 8 years from now at this rate

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

thats a pretty good liotta impression

Spaced God posted:

I'm 24 what the gently caress does any of this mean

:obama:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Tesseraction posted:

lol please let him bring everyone to jail out of selfishness https://twitter.com/dustinhines/status/1348778511264321540?s=19

after four years you'd think i'd be able to process anything

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

wow, that was beautifully edited

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Plinkey posted:

thank you for practicing sustainable eating

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:hai:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

well, u can cut the line like AOC, or wait like ilhan

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Spaced God posted:

I'm 24 what the gently caress does any of this mean
if I """give""" you $5,000 of earned income tax credit then you will have $5,000 credited to your taxable income (ie: you pay slightly less income tax)

democrats love this poo poo because it's both unpopular and ineffectual

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

none of you could ever match the presidents majesty, poise or grace

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Amazing.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nonsense posted:

none of you could ever match the presidents majesty, poise or grace

yeah i definitely can't match his poise. man's posture doesn't make any sense, it's like he's always posing for an instagram rear end shot.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

have you tried becoming a politician

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
can Trump invoke the insurrection act?

idk how else he could make this worse. his chud gang is outta control at this point and don’t need him I don’t think.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the cheezer shells owned though, like legit good

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

twoday posted:

I have looked up the ancestry of Betsy DeVos and her husband for several generations, and they are all 100% descended from Dutch immigrants even though they arrived in America in like the 1800's. Just looking at your genetic ancestry doesn't necessarily tell you everything about your family history, and lots of ethnic groups ended up in the USSR in the 19th and 20th centuries (especially exclave German communities) so that test doesn't necessarily mean that story is bullshit

thx 4 tha info, I have 0 invested in whatever ancestry was even revealed by it it was more just a curiosity

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

you know, maybe cawthorn's not so bad after all :shrug:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Der Meister posted:

lol trumps attempted coup resulted in him getting soft couped by the military

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007