Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

genericnick posted:

Not gonna lie, your new 911 is a lot dumber than the old one.

way funnier though

We've moved from Michael Bay 9/11 to Coen Bros 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Pryor on Fire posted:

I tried to examine this D&D you speak of

This is the sort of thing you would pay your butler to post because you find the internet too crass, like what the flying gently caress

dealt with the nutters but they still succin

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

what in the hell

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Robinette? That's a really pretty name, seriously I love that.

icecream citadel
Nov 4, 2020

kind of funny but not really that the politician who became famous in the 1970's for lying a lot is presently lying a lot

the Daily Show School of Journalism of comparing one clip of a guy talking to another clip of the same guy talking is going to break a lot of brains

this is going to be fun!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol Hillary Clinton still isn't President but Biden is

Lol that IS funny.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

A bit of humor all can appreciate. Hillary Clinton is still a loser.

Too bad poo poo still sucks and Venezuela and especially Bolivia are about to Get Liberalated

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Clinton got a podcast though, so who really won in the end?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1351910562851123203

Beschloss, by referencing "a change of a few dozen electoral votes in November", seems to be suggesting that if Trump had won, and not Biden, then democracy would have been lost.

This runs parallel to that tweet by Amy Siskind where she says a dictated was removed from power... via voting.

Because if Trump winning an election is equated to the loss of democracy, then what they're really saying is that democracy only applies if it's "their guy" that wins.

But if that were case, Trump already won an election the first time - so if democracy had been lost then, why did people put up with it for four years?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hillary is sadder than JEB! because she wanted it way more.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mantis42 posted:

Hillary is sadder than JEB! because she wanted it way more.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fact check: TRUE, zero pinocchios

isn’t it nice to have a president who tells the TRUTH and doesn’t LIE??

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1351910562851123203

Beschloss, by referencing "a change of a few dozen electoral votes in November", seems to be suggesting that if Trump had won, and not Biden, then democracy would have been lost.

This runs parallel to that tweet by Amy Siskind where she says a dictated was removed from power... via voting.

Because if Trump winning an election is equated to the loss of democracy, then what they're really saying is that democracy only applies if it's "their guy" that wins.

But if that were case, Trump already won an election the first time - so if democracy had been lost then, why did people put up with it for four years?

you just put more thought into it than the failson freaks who get paid to think about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

no exclamation point beside Jeb! 0/10

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

gradenko_2000 posted:

could have

COULD HAVE

COULD HAVE!!!

"could of" does not loving mean anything!!!
"Could of" means "could've" which means "could have"

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

This is violence

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

descriptivism is correct, but liberals are the type of prescriptivist pricks who would be unsettled by having their grammar corrected

also, yeah, this is violence

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

You reelected Bush.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

fact check: TRUE, zero pinocchios

isn’t it nice to have a president who tells the TRUTH and doesn’t LIE??

That's basically paraphrasing a famous reagan ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

in case you were unclear on where biden is headed.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

If I have to read one earnest "on accident" I go a little enraged also. On purpose, by accident.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Probably Magic posted:

way funnier though

We've moved from Michael Bay 9/11 to Coen Bros 9/11

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

smarxist posted:

asking my wife to fingerprint approve my apple pay purchase on shirtoid so i can look like a real baws on my next zoom meeting

Where the gently caress is my money Biden.

also Biden doesn't drink alcohol so that's just milk in the cup I guess

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Got a notification today about an article claiming Biden's inauguration address would be the most important speech in decades and it gave me serious "Obama getting Nobel Peace Prize for not being named Bush" vibes

is this how we're gonna act every time we elect the shittiest possible Democrat

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Language is made up bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4XCZfkGF8k

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

what in the hell

owned

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

loquacius posted:

Got a notification today about an article claiming Biden's inauguration address would be the most important speech in decades and it gave me serious "Obama getting Nobel Peace Prize for not being named Bush" vibes

He will win the medal and nuke Iran while invading Venezuela

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

loquacius posted:

Not enough to believe your the good guys, everyone has to play along forcefully or you'll throw the biggest succ tantrum.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

World War Mammories posted:

descriptivism is correct, but liberals are the type of prescriptivist pricks who would be unsettled by having their grammar corrected

also, yeah, this is violence

A linguistics major and their physics major partner were walking across campus at night and came across a group of descriptivists beating up a single prescriptivist. The physics major asks their beau, "why don't you help?". To which the linguistics major replies, "honey, six is enough".

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

loquacius posted:

what in the hell

I'm so sorry

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Corky Romanovsky posted:

A linguistics major and their physics major partner were walking across campus at night and came across a group of descriptivists beating up a single prescriptivist. The physics major asks their beau, "why don't you help?". To which the linguistics major replies, "honey, six is enough".

"Yes, but packing more of you in would be hotter."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My feeds are full of libs desperately fawning over Biden.

It's like they are trying to pretend it's 2016 and Hillary won.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1351914910058381312?s=20

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

well all, trump may be leaving and biden may be entering but at lwast we’ve still got this —— we’re not the UK!!!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Corky Romanovsky posted:

loving :lmao:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1351918910199631872?s=20

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO TRUMP TO WIN DO YOU

I feel like we can pretty confidently say that Biden will be worse on Venezuela at this point.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i was hoping duncan would have the liberalism beaten out of him in time for his series on the bolshevik revolution but i guess not and now im dreading it

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
And the centrists are sure as gently caress aren't going to touch the EC so probably shouldn't bring it up.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
fun fact: gently caress JOE BIDEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

loquacius posted:

what in the hell

Team swap, you are now on on team blue