Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

zegermans posted:

yeah goonswarm of old didn't even boot people for losing titans to SMASH

Goonswarm of old lost its first carrier because it had battleship reps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Lorem ipsum posted:

Goonswarm of old lost its first carrier because it had battleship reps
The first ever goon Eve corp got scammed out of existence by pubbies.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Phlemish I haven't forgotten you. Every time I try and sort my poo poo, its just an overwhelming shitshow and I procrastinate until its after time for bed (have to be up in 4 hrs for work as usual).

Anyway, in lieu of giving you a poo poo load of random trash to comb through and try and make money on if you go through the learning how to do reactions, I'll cover start up costs for materials and formulas.

Get it back to me one day, do something equally dumb for someone else or a combination of the two. Fair?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Dik Hz posted:

The first ever goon Eve corp got scammed out of existence by pubbies.

Hell, some random crow ran train on our whole corp for weeks in syndicate. Being bad has never been a crime in goonfleet.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
still a moron though

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Foehammer007 posted:

still a moron though

While not a requirement, that is recommended for all goon guilds.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Lorem ipsum posted:

Hell, some random crow ran train on our whole corp for weeks in syndicate. Being bad has never been a crime in goonfleet.

I still remember the days of lux aeterna or whoever it was called doing drivebys on belts in s-u constantly

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011

zegermans posted:

Oh god I had forgotten about Peoke until now

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Bl00dyAngel posted:

The answer is content. That's as far as the train of thought goes for many people these days.

Well, seeing as how it's a video game...

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

SHISHKABOB posted:

Well, seeing as how it's a video game...

When I start choosing my video game friends I weigh stock options and evaluate real estate. If the fuckin view sucks why in the gently caress would I invest???

Jeff bazos just quit Amazon so get your stocks out now btw.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Do manufacturing implants Zaino 'Beancoutber' Industry BX-804 also affect reaction times? I can't seem to find reaction implants and that seems to be the only industry implant other than the reprocessing and research ones.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Don't think so?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Micromancer posted:

Phlemish I haven't forgotten you. Every time I try and sort my poo poo, its just an overwhelming shitshow and I procrastinate until its after time for bed (have to be up in 4 hrs for work as usual).

Anyway, in lieu of giving you a poo poo load of random trash to comb through and try and make money on if you go through the learning how to do reactions, I'll cover start up costs for materials and formulas.

Get it back to me one day, do something equally dumb for someone else or a combination of the two. Fair?

no reaction athanor in W6V...

....yet...

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Coming soon to W6V the new capital and heart and soul of goons. It will usher in a new age for the return of the Greek Squads. The forerunners and stalwarts Theta and Delta. No Sigmas allowed though and Epsilon being kept on a tight leash.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RIP Rho squad

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Coming soon to W6V the new capital and heart and soul of goons. It will usher in a new age for the return of the Greek Squads. The forerunners and stalwarts Theta and Delta. No Sigmas allowed though and Epsilon being kept on a tight leash.

Hate to tell you this but half of Delta is also in Sigma

e: or half of Sigma is in Delta, take your pick. Delta Sqad is still cool af

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 3, 2021

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

zegermans posted:

very good xrensa you figured out the joke go back to the politics forums

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

very good xrensa you figured out the joke go back to the politics forums

let he who doesn't post really badly on SA throw the first stone

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
I lust for the return of Theta Jag law

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dalael posted:

Do manufacturing implants Zaino 'Beancoutber' Industry BX-804 also affect reaction times? I can't seem to find reaction implants and that seems to be the only industry implant other than the reprocessing and research ones.

doesn't affect drug reactions, I know nothing about goo reactions

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bring back top goon

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

let he who doesn't post really badly on SA throw the first stone

Hold still then pal

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Goons I just lost a 2b rattlesnake trying to bait a 4 man corp am I doing it right

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

Is there a tool like goonmetrics that would allow me to paste a bunch of my items to find where the best place to sell things is? That is to sell them locally or export them to Jita, Amarr, etc.

Both goonmetrics and goonprasial can search things but goonpraiseral can do a list with one station and goonmetrics seems to only be able to search single items

Goonrpaisal can output json is there something that can parse that for me?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Bring back top goon

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

this is spreadsheets online, write your own json parser!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

May I recommend moshi or kotlinx.serialisation

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Bring back hole squad

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Bring back top goon

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Potato Salad posted:

The barest second a single significant member of the invading coalition goes home because they've been at war for a year, we win.

Then Test gets to deal with a Goonswarm that has a year of experience fighting 3:1 odds.

They're hosed. It doesn't matter what happens to Goon space. We've been kicked out of space before and survived. We do not abandon allies. We have wealthy-as-gently caress members willing to capitalize the alliance such that our moon goo reserves can be sold under favorable conditions; a benefit in flexibility the invaders do not have the pleasure of exercising right now to srp ships.

The invaders caught the mail truck. Good on them. Now they don't know how to let go without immediately getting invaded by barbarians who have spent a year learning how to effectively fight deeply outnumbered.

Oh, and Mister Vee is back.

If I saw this post in any other game, I would mock it for hubris. But for what it's worth from a bee who joined during the '06 exodus from Syndicate (RIP Pi Squad) and served through the end of the Great War - yep, this checks out. You're stronger now than we were then, and if goons don't welp their entire capital fleet away or some other nonsense, this war is not going to end profitably for your enemies.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
an breakout attempt underway

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Kesper North posted:

an breakout attempt underway

AU timezone is the worst timezone. 4 fleets tonight and only one shot at anything.

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Raged posted:

AU timezone is the worst timezone. 4 fleets tonight and only one shot at anything.

Great comms though

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Raged posted:

F

If it makes you feel any better EU and US TZs get blueballed on the regular too

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jazzzzz posted:

F

If it makes you feel any better EU and US TZs get blueballed on the regular too

I get to sit at work and see so many many pings going out during our daytime. Almost makes me miss working nightshift and playing during USTZ...almost

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Bring back top goon

I’ve got nowhere near the free time I had in the past to manage things. If someone else wants to start putting things together I’d be happy to help though. I still know the basics of what works/doesn’t work in a cloak gang and can work up fits n stuff. I have a few ideas for neat doctrines for a small crew to do fuckery with.

bangers and hash
Sep 27, 2003
Obligatory custom title.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Bring back top goon

:emptyquote::

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huttan
May 15, 2013

ASAPI posted:

Isn't it in their best interest to install an Ihub? Is there some kind of special skill/ship needed to install them? Why don't they have nooblets installing them, ratting, building, etc? The index on most of these systems is nothing.

An Ihub is 60,000 m3. Each upgrade ranges from 5,000 m3 to 60,000 m3, with strategic upgrades running 200,000 m3. Installing them takes permissions, I think "config equipment" or "director".

Several pages back:

Jazzzzz posted:

Quasi-snark observations with the benefit of hindsight:

"Not being a trusted titan pilot" - this is Vily we're talking about, the guy who flies freighters around T5Z doing logistics because he doesn't trust anyone enough to delegate. If anyone gets butthurt because Vily didn't trust 'em, I'd say they probably deserve it.

:captainpop:

To install 1 ihub plus each of the mining upgrades plus each of the 2 types of ratting upgrades (no one installs the quantum ones, they add extra wormholes) fills a freighter. Per system. That doesn't count any of the strategic upgrades (nor the ones that add extra data/relic sites). For someone who apparently refuses to delegate this sort of task, I predict they will never install upgrades.

:negative: