Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Warmachine posted:

Please PM me your publication once it finishes peer review. I'm expecting it will be a fascinating read.

Thanks, I can only assume good intent with this comment and just wanted to mention that I am not a social scientist of any sort. I'm a lowly computer toucher than understands fairly well enough how to code, spends a lot of the day-to-day doing time series analysis, and has had a novice interest in right wing rhetoric for almost a decade. We all know that the most vocal of freepers are racist, but having some data to quantify who the instigators are and where the origin of their ire emanates from is something I've felt would be great to see. My entire method of counting all these could be wrong, but I'm confident enough in modern data analytics frameworks like pandas to put my neck out there.

Put another way: It's one thing to see SeekAndFind's name show up while you're trolling for enticing threads of freeper bile to share with everyone. It's another thing entirely to see breitbart.com be the top source linked on the front page of freerepublic.com and understand that commenters are biased towards a news source that is racist as gently caress. SeekAndFind actually isn't the top poster of breitbart.com, that honor actually goes to ChicagoConservative27 according to my data whom, at the time of the writing of this post, has posted 104 unique breitbart.com articles.

Making the code and data publicly available while protecting my identity has been something on my mind since I don't trust myself, but I haven't thought of a good way to do that yet.

EDIT: Crap, uhhh

The Silent Christian Secession

quote:

To: dadfly
It was never Gods plan for the government to feed the hungry or cloth the naked.. those tasks belong to the church ... we have seen what the results are when the government does it..

6 posted on 2/4/2021, 6:50:16 PM by Sonshinegirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]
Well if God won't do it and the government won't do it then who will?!

kik2dagroin fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Feb 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I mean, yes. God charges all Christians with personally doing what they can to take care of the poor, God does not want people to go "Welp I paid my taxes so I don't have to do anything else to help them!"

That said it's real loving stupid to argue that God would be against government programs to help the needy. While they aren't meant to take the place of personal charity, they can help out tremendously, and there is absolutely no way God would say "Sorry I'd rather this person starve to death than have a government program to help them."

"We've seen what happens when the government does it," if you wanted to give the benefit of the doubt (and you should not, because these assholes do not and never will deserve that), could mean "The government is inefficient and wasteful in helping people, and taking money from others due to taxes deprives them of money they could use more efficiently on a personal level." I mean, none of that is true, but it could in a hypothetical world better than our own mean that. What they actually mean, of course, is "People I don't like get helped by the government and that makes me mad because they won't suffer like I want them to."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ok, this one is legitimately funny.
[/quote]

i am amused how much worse they have gotten since i last read this thread. i remeber they used to at least dog whistle poo poo a bit more even with trump in power, guess they just don't care anymore since they are at youngest 55 or years old and they know they are alone and angry.

RagnarokAngel posted:

My initial reading was "Oh they're saying liberals will defend Islam no matter what"

Then I realized "ah, no, that's not it."

yeah. i am amused that some of them are sorta realizing that they have more in common with the Wahhabist assholes then many Americans.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i am amused that some of them are sorta realizing that they have more in common with the Wahhabist assholes then many Americans.

Its almost amazing that more Chuds don't love Iran because their entire gimmick is embarrassing the Neo-Conservative Defense Establishment and Hating Israel. You'd think they'd WANT to be friends with people like that! They're even friends with their man-crush Putin!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

It's almost as if something else colors their perception of Iran.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Twelve by Pies posted:

I think its more that the Saudis are more appealing because they treat women worse.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Twelve by Pies posted:

I mean, yes. God charges all Christians with personally doing what they can to take care of the poor, God does not want people to go "Welp I paid my taxes so I don't have to do anything else to help them!"

That said it's real loving stupid to argue that God would be against government programs to help the needy. While they aren't meant to take the place of personal charity, they can help out tremendously

Most importantly, government takes taxes from non-believers, who would not perform the acts of charity due from a Good Christian, and uses them to do good works. This is America and the First Amendment is a thing, so you can't just tax the heathens. A Good Christian tithes based on their gross, not their net, so they'll still give to charity despite paying taxes that also fund charitable works.

And that's how welfare programs are doing God's work.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

mllaneza posted:

Most importantly, government takes taxes from non-believers, who would not perform the acts of charity due from a Good Christian, and uses them to do good works. This is America and the First Amendment is a thing, so you can't just tax the heathens. A Good Christian tithes based on their gross, not their net, so they'll still give to charity despite paying taxes that also fund charitable works.

And that's how welfare programs are doing God's work.

If god was going to destroy America unless there were 10 good Christians in it he’d have sent glowering racist man child to be president.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Finnankainen posted:

These are some words colleges don't want you to say: Here are some of the words and phrases that are taboo on Campus

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
This is so gay.

19 posted on 2/3/2021, 7:54:30 PM by dixie1202
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Still see goons posting "I'm gay" like it's the funniest thing in the world.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Still see goons posting "I'm gay" like it's the funniest thing in the world.

well, you see, it's triple ironic parody and

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Feb 5, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Quite a lot of goons are actually gay.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Twelve by Pies posted:

I think a lot of the specific anti-Iran sentiment (beyond the general reasons to dislike them) is because of the hostage crisis; both the Embassy seizure and the hostages in Lebanon. I know a bunch of people who feel that way, especially older people.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Epicurius posted:

I think a lot of the specific anti-Iran sentiment (beyond the general reasons to dislike them) is because of the hostage crisis; both the Embassy seizure and the hostages in Lebanon. I know a bunch of people who feel that way, especially older people.

Almost none of those people could cite those reasons though

They've just heard "Iran bad" their whole lives and never questioned it or did any research on any of those things

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Epicurius posted:

You'd think hardcore right wing partisans would actually like Iran because they assisted Reagan in 1980 by not releasing the hostages before the election, and then were the beneficiaries of the arms sales by the Reagan administration during Iran-Contra. But IDK. Muslims I guess.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
CIA Counterterror Chief Suggests Going To War Against ‘Domestic Insurgents’

quote:

To: GreyHoundSailor
Exactly. If I have to go to the gallows, it will be because I landed a trophy buck. Not some yearling spike.

20 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:22:27 PM by beancounter13
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #6 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: dpetty121263
Sounds like a reasonable plan but you might in the future not publish that idea on a public viewable website or unencrypted! Just saying the fed big brother has more informants than the old Stasi (East German secret police).

21 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:22:37 PM by Nebr FAL owner (Treason is the reason for Democrat Sedition & Subversion)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nebr FAL owner
I would agree if this were normal times but I suspect the Federals are getting more and more spread out and understaffed..

24 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:25:41 PM by dpetty121263
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: amorphous
We can be 100% certain that with all the funding & resources that are going to be poured in this “operation”, this site is being watched & plants are here.

Be careful what you say.

40 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:35:39 PM by Trumpisourlastchance

quote:

To: puppypusher
It will not be like the first Civil War; Army vs Army.
The current "North" will suffer loss of their lieutenants, generals and their mouth piece (the press).

Walling off the Capital means nothing.

People come & go and thus are exposed.

57 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:55:49 PM by Deaf Smith (When a Texan takes his chances, chances will be taken that's for sure.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

To: central_va
No need for such destruction.
The generals are known.

Take out the treasonist leaders and their mouth piece.

The pawns in the neighborhoods if they get loud.
Everyone knows who they are, with their Plugs/Heels Up signs out front.

The Leftist are known, the others are just low information voters and can be salvaged.

64 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:15:16 PM by Deaf Smith (When a Texan takes his chances, chances will be taken that's for sure.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

To: central_va
Army vs Army would be playing by their rules, which we would lose.
This will be people vs state.

Many thousands of Lone Wolves taking targets of opportunity.

Being in the service industry, I know that the elites do not do things themselves.

There are many properties where as up to seven plus crews come onto location. Many people will know gate codes and entry points.

I've had many people say they "like their privacy" when 3-7 crews have their gate codes and door lock codes.

77 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:40:48 PM by Deaf Smith (When a Texan takes his chances, chances will be taken that's for sure.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

I think that we should all just take a deep breath.

We should just R-E-L-A-X....

Don’t post anything that can be used to draw attention.

80 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:47:27 PM by Dick Vomer (2 Timothy 4:7 deo duce ferro comitante)

quote:

To: Nebr FAL owner
Big brother is watching. Be careful and use good judgment in on-line posts. This is not a test, please take heed!!! (Snakes bite when cornered and this is big vengeful snake NOW)

85 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:12:55 PM by 43westji (John 3:16)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

They've been improving the fencing around the Capitol for some reason.
One speedy garbage truck, dump truck, backhoe or dozer will render that fencing so much scrap metal.

103 posted on 2/5/2021, 9:32:31 AM by redcatcherb412
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

For people who insist they aren't domestic insurgents there's an awful lot of planning how to pick off liberals and "Don't say anything prosecutable on here"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Speculating that federal law enforcement is spread out and that lone wolves could take out members of the opposition. Such patriots.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Nimmy posted:

You'd think hardcore right wing partisans would actually like Iran because they assisted Reagan in 1980 by not releasing the hostages before the election, and then were the beneficiaries of the arms sales by the Reagan administration during Iran-Contra. But IDK. Muslims I guess.

I don't know. Most of the people I know who dislike the Iranian government are center-left or left wing. They're no big fans of Reagan either.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Epicurius posted:

I don't know. Most of the people I know who dislike the Iranian government are center-left or left wing. They're no big fans of Reagan either.

Yeah it takes a special kind of government when both the Americans and Soviets largely support your enemy in a decade long war during the Cold War.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
hahaha "lone wolves"

these people are so delusional

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Freep discussing the most pressing issue of the day *checks notes* guitars in church

Does ‘A Guy With a Guitar’ Really Improve Church Worship?

quote:

To: Kaslin
NO! Churches have turned worship services into the amateur hour. Anybody who wants to can pick up an instrument or sing and it’s usually awful. We are there to worship God, not be entertained. It’s even worse when people applaud after a performance, and that’s what it is, a performance.

5 posted on 2/5/2021, 9:51:58 AM by Pining_4_TX (‘You can drive out Nature with a pitchfork, but she keeps on coming back.’ – Horace)

quote:

What a load of millenial me-ism.

:: It’s easy, therefore, to look at much modern worship and feel that the traditionalists have been vindicated. But they should recall that there was, and still is, a lot of bad traditional piano and hymnal worship out there. ::

The author is a self-absorbed sot that continuously worries about _his_ experience with God while discounting God’s “experience” with him.
The author seeks a bread god that will entertain.
Not one who will forgive.

21 posted on 2/5/2021, 10:03:35 AM by Cletus.D.Yokel (Patriots, stop looking at the politicians as enemies. Look at the complicit Legacy Media.)

quote:

To: Pining_4_TX; MinuteGal
Hear! Hear!

I left the church I attended for almost 20 years because a few people believed they had great talent.

They didn’t. Believe me.

One day, I just went home after church and never went back.

There were other reasons but, for goodness sake, these people were amateur amateurs. Like fingernails on a blackboard.

And I don’t care for (being charitable here) Hootenanny Worship Services. I’m a “A Mighty Fortress is Our God” kind of guy. I don’t care for 7-11 music (the same seven words repeated eleven times, as if no one heard them the first time...UGH) with guitars, flutes, clarinets, trombones, or kazoos.

OK. I’m a curmudgeon. Sue me.

25 posted on 2/5/2021, 10:06:49 AM by Peter W. Kessler ("NUTS!!!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: HonkyTonkMan
Church leaders who abandon traditional church music to appeal to modern ears will abandon everything else as well. Sound teach is not going to appeal to modern ears, so they have to water that down ... a lot.

During my many frustrating conversations with Pastors on this subject they just don’t get it. I know there was no organ music for the early church, but hundreds of years of time tested hymns is better than some two line repetitive Hillsong travesty.

And another thing, if you turn on the radio, do you hear music like the skill lacking Praise Band is playing? These churches are still not appealing to modern ears.

Modern ears are also know as itching ears... Paul to Timothy...

31 posted on 2/5/2021, 10:16:36 AM by bhive
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

To: zaxtres
Religion exists to establish a higher authority than man. Music in church, along with the rituals exist to create atmosphere in portraying the majesty and mystery of God.

Guitar music and other such changes - especially the Catholic Church’s replacement of Latin - serve to lower God to humanness. God needs to be an unreachable authority that calls for respect and fear such that man adheres to his will against our own human desires.

Guitars and such just make a religious service more like a concert or conference lecture. No wonder people don’t attend anymore; there’s nothing mysterious or worthy of respect anymore: Just homosexuals telling us how we should live.

36 posted on 2/5/2021, 10:21:52 AM by MikeyB806
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

Modern “praise and worship” is an abomination.

They start with someone sawing at an acoustic guitar.

A keyboardist has mood/space droning behind it.

The drummer plays Phil Collins’ “I Don’t Care Anymore” for every song.

The electric guitar player only needs to play U2/Edge digital delayed electric screaming over the top of it..

The female singers sing with all the testosterone of a wrestler

The male singers whine like 12 year old girls.

They rehash lyrics from old songs that were GOOD and sprinkle artsy feelings throughout.

They miss the ENTIRE point of it all.

They are mostly failed wannabe performers. So they get on a “stage” with a spotlight on THEM in church...

Their job is supposed to simply be the extension cord between the SOURCE and the appliance.

40 posted on 2/5/2021, 10:25:35 AM by joethedrummer

quote:

When we move to a new town and look for I church I call the pastor and ask a list of questions. One of them is, “If I walk into your church, will I see a guitar or drums?” If the answer is yes, we don’t go there.

76 posted on 2/5/2021, 11:41:28 AM by MayflowerMadam (They HAD to kill somebody for their plan to work. RIP Ashli.)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

Anybody who wants to can pick up an instrument or sing and it’s usually awful. We are there to worship God, not be entertained.

Entertainment shouldn't be a focus of worshiping God. Also, they suck and aren't entertaining enough!

Though they're their usual lovely selves about it they aren't wrong about contemporary Christian music and its use in church services. It's focused on the emotions and feelings of the singer and usually does involve singing the same sentence like five or six times in a row.

I know it probably isn't much of a distinction to most people, but for worship music I think there's a big difference between singing "God is great and holy" and "I'm in awe of God." One states the qualities of God and what he is, the other is "this is how I, on a personal level, feel." Music meant for group worship probably shouldn't be focused on the self, especially since if there's a disconnect between a person's personal feelings and the lyrics they're singing ("I just lost someone important to me, I certainly don't feel in awe of God right now") it can have the opposite effect and make them feel more distant from God.

That said all Freep gives a poo poo about is they don't like how it sounds and their perception that anyone who plays a guitar just wants attention.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Freepers: Church should let us scream at younger people about how awful they are and should be a grueling hour of suffering for them!

Also Freepers: Churches in America are slowly dying as younger generations spurn organized religion, what is wrong with young people?

I just can’t imagine being a person whose stance on any activity is “It should be painful, boring, and unfulfilling” like a Freeper

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Finnankainen posted:

quote:

And I don’t care for (being charitable here) Hootenanny Worship Services. I’m a “A Mighty Fortress is Our God” kind of guy. I don’t care for 7-11 music (the same seven words repeated eleven times, as if no one heard them the first time...UGH) with guitars, flutes, clarinets, trombones, or kazoos.

I prefer post-7-11 music, or "The Circle K Jerks using their WaWa pedals", as I like to call it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

Freep discussing the most pressing issue of the day *checks notes* guitars in church

Does ‘A Guy With a Guitar’ Really Improve Church Worship?

lol, these fuckers are so bitter is depressing. like yeah, personally, i am wierdly old fashioned with church music and poo poo, i like the older style hyms than new poo poo but who cares if someone plays stuff on a guitar or some poo poo

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Freepers: Church should let us scream at younger people about how awful they are and should be a grueling hour of suffering for them!

Also Freepers: Churches in America are slowly dying as younger generations spurn organized religion, what is wrong with young people?

I just can’t imagine being a person whose stance on any activity is “It should be painful, boring, and unfulfilling” like a Freeper

yeah like thats the hosed up thing. i am not a believer really but my gf is and she gets enjoyment and fulfillment from watching/going to services. like even my conservative catholic relatives/friends of family get enjoyment and use the church as social functions. these assholes just go as some hosed up obligation and how its weird social penance. like i understand folks who want worship to be ritualistic/solem/awesome but thats not even what they want.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Dethroning God with a bitching rad guitar solo.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Most of that was crazy, but the freepers pointing out that "modern" Christian music doesn't sound anything like the modern music that people actually like aren't wrong.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 6, 2021

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I mean, christians can and do make good music. But it's inevitably going to suck when it's religion first, music second. Good music comes from good musicians who happen to be christian and incorporate that into their art.

Like poo poo, you can jam to medieval hymns. But also theres this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iHNzNJkJw

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Here's some music even the Freepers would say is good, powerful, and holy anti-Satanic rock (skip to 1:14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoAGasPLh30

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I mean, christians can and do make good music. But it's inevitably going to suck when it's religion first, music second. Good music comes from good musicians who happen to be christian and incorporate that into their art.

Like poo poo, you can jam to medieval hymns. But also theres this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iHNzNJkJw

I've literally never understood the logic of "God so loved the world that he made it so that people would commit original sin and thus be condemned so he could send his only son to die in torture to redeem people" it reeks of Munchausen by proxy.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

pseudanonymous posted:

I've literally never understood the logic of "God so loved the world that he made it so that people would commit original sin and thus be condemned so he could send his only son to die in torture to redeem people" it reeks of Munchausen by proxy.

idk, Christianity and by extension Abrahamic faith in general is loving weird when you actually think about it or read into the history of it. if i remember God is just a survivor of a much older pantheon but gods sect forced the others out or some poo poo. idk i read alot of christian history and alot of it is dudes killing each other over small doctrinal differences and or making their headcanon real canon after they screamed enough about it.

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011
At least "Spirit in the Sky" slaps

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Q threads reaction to this

quote:

The painting. I don’t know what to make of that. Some civil rights leader, picture of black slave meant to shame everyone?

Bizarre!

98 posted on 02/04/2021 8:07:43 PM PST by Pete from Shawnee Mission ( )

quote:

dunno, but the thing that popped into my head was “floyd”
I hope that’s a photoshop. It can’t be real. It just can’t.

104 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:11:14 PM by 1_Rain_Drop ("There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration” - Pompeo)

quote:

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK !!!

105 posted on 02/04/2021 8:12:34 PM PST by Steven W

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Elea posted:

quote:

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK !!!

105 posted on 02/04/2021 8:12:34 PM PST by Steven W

A-Aerith? :ohdear:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Elea posted:

Q threads reaction to this

Original for context...

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

pseudanonymous posted:

Jesus dying is actually a convoluted way for Yahweh to get out of the original contract with the Israelites. Under Jewish law the covenant between God and the Israelites could only be broken by the death of either party. Since the Israelites were a whole society it would require eliminating every single one of them so God just had himself killed in a clever fake suicide to avoid his debt collectors and get out of his covenant.

I’m not meming by the way this is the actual reasoning for why God’s death was required.

Nitrousoxide fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Feb 6, 2021

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nitrousoxide posted:

Since the Israelites were a whole society it would require eliminating every single one of them
This has not historically stopped various people from trying.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That seems really short sighted of Hashem. We've rules lawyered Him quite a bit over the years. Lame that this guy can't even figure out a way to win with the laws that He wrote.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

That seems really short sighted of Hashem. We've rules lawyered Him quite a bit over the years. Lame that this guy can't even figure out a way to win with the laws that He wrote.

HaShem is really bad at the lawyering part. If she had any kind of wit to her, we wouldn't need the Talmud now would we?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's like when a parent let's their kids win. Sure they could just say "I'm an omniscient being and I know better" but it's just a game to them and it means to world to the kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And then a bunch of other kids steal the ball and spend the next couple millennia beating each other up over whether the Son was the same as the God or not.