Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Grey Fox posted:

no I'm sure they really want Neera because they value her kind of loyalty above everything else

It's kind of funny because if you do even the most cursory reading on American presidents and their administrations, you quickly find out that "values loyalty over everything else" has been something that every single one of them has practiced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
if D&D doesn't like their dogshit posts getting mocked they're more than welcome to come defend "it's not a concentration camp because Webster's dictionary defines concentration camp as...."

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

spacemang_spliff posted:

if D&D doesn't like their dogshit posts getting mocked they're more than welcome to come defend "it's not a concentration camp because Webster's dictionary defines concentration camp as...."

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's kind of funny because if you do even the most cursory reading on American presidents and their administrations, you quickly find out that "values loyalty over everything else" has been something that every single one of them has practiced
absolutely; some just do a better job at hiding it than others

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/adrianforWFP/status/1364033540740931584

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM: Still Figuring it Out > Succzone: The Sanders-Manchin Crowd

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

ok ok guys you won, the concentration camps are concentration camps but at least they arent death camps

its only been one month

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Kalit posted:

I don't think any Democrats are getting worked up over it. The white house has put out some generic PR statements, but it sounds like they're already working behind the scenes for a replacement.

given what absolute political savants they are, i can't wait to see who they originally intended to get approved

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

their opinions can only be this bad on purpose. it's a conspiracy to get succ closed forever

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
whats the point of all this gloating over the camps, oh no you've shown someone to be a hypocrite that won't admit it? wow great, both parties are the same in that they and their supporters will argue in bad faith forever to try to get what's important to them (republicans=tax cuts+judges, democrats=cushy jobs for them and their friends/family)

of course biden voters never cared about kids in camps, this was shown the second that jon ossoff posted that big picture about it that turned out to be taken when he was obama's chief speech writer

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

makes me feel good

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

0 rows returned posted:

makes me feel good

oh. well, carry on then

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the point is there are still children in camps

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

mastershakeman posted:

whats the point of all this gloating over the camps, oh no you've shown someone to be a hypocrite that won't admit it? wow great, both parties are the same in that they and their supporters will argue in bad faith forever to try to get what's important to them (republicans=tax cuts+judges, democrats=cushy jobs for them and their friends/family)

of course biden voters never cared about kids in camps, this was shown the second that jon ossoff posted that big picture about it that turned out to be taken when he was obama's chief speech writer

our, "trying to do something about this" moment was trying to get bernie elected. it didn't work. kids go in camps again. that's it.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

actually you'll find they no longer have prison guards but armed camp counselors, and they sing about the sound little green frogs make before getting their daily water

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

concentration camps are bad

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
there might be lurkers in dnd that haven't caught the brainworms yet

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Yinlock posted:

concentration camps are bad

( USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST )

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

zegermans posted:

hey what if we just let the kids into the country and/or foster homes if available or immediate family members if they specify them?

you mean Bethany child services will take them and whoops they’re now at a nice Christian home.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao they really don't like being told that kids in cages are still happening under Biden do they

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Asema posted:

lmao they really don't like being told that kids in cages are still happening under Biden do they

kids in cages are not even the problem (even if it should be!) it's being made to confront one's own dogmatic support in spite of professed rationality

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Leper's Colony is a thing to behold today.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheAstralRascal/status/1364232694188679173

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

from infrastructure week to loving month. the month of loving. a whole february where ur hosed. thank u president bidnen

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

frieza: you fool! first of all, my whole cabinet hasnt even been appointed yet,

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This is what happens when you unembed Ducklo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lib and let die posted:

I'm sorry I try really hard not to peek but I lost it at "A tweet of a screenshot of an article is not how you back up a claim"

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Lol they're gonna lock this thread again.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

lib blue checks and pundits think that a poor woman of color is affected more by Neera Tanden becoming OMB than a living wage, universal prek or universal healthcare

lol they don't care about poor people. they probably genuinely care about racism and sexism, but only when it's against other people in their class. so like, when their friends get passed over for promotion at the hedge fund.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Zurtilik posted:

That's fine, you can just start "Democrats, they're great!" thread.

Just need some clever succ acronym to tack on at the end.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

honestly props to Biden for not fighting particularly hard on this, then, because it'd have been way funnier if this was where he drew his line in the sand

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hold on, how does arf do it?

"ah yes, d&d mods having a completely normal one today"

There we have immunity now

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the whole point of appointing tanden to the omb (besides sinecure) was so she could make bullshit scorings of m4a and any other left legislative proposals since even the cmb couldnt FUD them enough anymore. im sure they can find plenty of other stooges to do this

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm sort of confused whether this is where I should swing my IK dick around and threaten sixers on people, because on the one hand I only really like doing that to stop slapfights and everyone's pretty much in agreement on this, but on the other hand C-SPAM is not a D&D offsite and we might get in trouble if we keep using it as one

so I guess let's just give it a rest for now and keep posting succ from offsite like SA is intended for, thanks guys :)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

why? there are no kids in here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

the whole point of appointing tanden to the omb (besides sinecure) was so she could make bullshit scorings of m4a and any other left legislative proposals since even the cmb couldnt FUD them enough anymore. im sure they can find plenty of other stooges to do this

they can just go to the robot factory and find another empty suit

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

why? there are no kids in here

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I've heard SOME libs were saying that this prison was basically a resort and definitely okay compared to the evil trump camps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Democrats are great at getting nominations through the Senate :)