Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The House of Saxe-Coburg and Markle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
That country has been going downhill ever since the Normans took over.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Extra Large Marge posted:

That country has been going downhill ever since the Normans took over.

Yeah, before that they were gunning for a membership with the team Nordics so they could have a say in the slapfights where everyone is friendemy with the Swedish.

The Scots are still looking for a loophole to get on to that train instead of what ever the gently caress the English are currently doing.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

I think that as millionaires, harry and Meghan don't know what problems are, will never know what problems are and need to shut the gently caress up. behead the royal family. reparations to the colonies. up the field mayo

i feel the need for some reason to point out i'm pretty sure meghan is familiar with what life is like as a non-millionaire

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I live in the New England and like to make a sunday roast and soda bread from time to time :)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
soda is an drink mate

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mozi posted:

i feel the need for some reason to point out i'm pretty sure meghan is familiar with what life is like as a non-millionaire

She's a Duchess now and Oprah pays big money for this kind of thing. She knows what racism is but other than that? Psh.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
the queen actually takes dusts baths like a chinchilla

The Gadfly
Sep 23, 2012
All of this strikes me as very entitled... oh yeah, we're talking about the royal family here, the literal embodiment of entitlement :laffo:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“Divine” entitlement, even

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Waterbed Wendy posted:

the queen actually takes dusts baths like a chinchilla

in the ashes of her empire

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

is definitely titled

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There really was no reason for them to try and stake out a niche in the royal family from my understanding. Once the Queen goes Charles will have to fairly dramatically trim the institution down and Harry has known about that for years. Whether Meghan was wronged by them in some way doesn't change the fact that she's primarily upset that her gold digging didn't go as planned. She was never going to really become one of them as a practical matter.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Yes women only marry for money or prestige, there must always be an evil context to a women marrying a man

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

low key sex master posted:

just lol at anyone who thinks this is haute cuisine

this is literally poo poo that was picked out of the ground by someone who got pissed at the pub one night and didn't want to think about what to have for brekkie

this is not food, this is random crap slopped on a plate

making a mental note of everyone who said this doesn't look good and writing them off as an idiot, thank you

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

Yes women only marry for money or prestige, there must always be an evil context to a women marrying a man

There's literally no other reason to cling to the british monarchy in their case.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

McNamaras Morons posted:

Whether Meghan was wronged by them in some way doesn't change the fact that she's primarily upset that her gold digging didn't go as planned.

this thread sure does bring em out

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
It's funny because the reason there might actually be consequences for the royal family for this is because the ones complaining are attractive. All good though, glad it's happening

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Women are only allowed to marry people who have less than them or else they are lowdown gold diggers.

What if they are lesbians? You ask. But alas, I cannot hear you over the jordan peterson podcast I am streaming online directly to my bluetooth headset.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Do it ironically posted:

No see, since she only wanted the fame, the title, the money, and then he went and gave it all up and abandoned his family for her, she quickly divorc--- oh, they're still together and having another baby? Well that's weird.

Must be a scam.

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's not a scam any more than anyone else these days trying to use fame itself to further their financial interests. There would be no point in divorcing Harry while they're still making deals, she would just go back to being an out of work B list celebrity.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

McNamaras Morons posted:

It's not a scam any more than anyone else these days trying to use fame itself to further their financial interests. There would be no point in divorcing Harry while they're still making deals, she would just go back to being an out of work B list celebrity.

im glad your wife got so much in the settlement

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

McNamaras Morons posted:

There really was no reason for them to try and stake out a niche in the royal family from my understanding. Once the Queen goes Charles will have to fairly dramatically trim the institution down and Harry has known about that for years. Whether Meghan was wronged by them in some way doesn't change the fact that she's primarily upset that her gold digging didn't go as planned. She was never going to really become one of them as a practical matter.

Where the gently caress do you people come from?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

piers morgan jr has entered the thread

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

McNamaras Morons posted:

lmao

please do not post in this thread or any thread ever again

unless this is a quote, in which case, you should source it

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Extra Large Marge posted:

Where the gently caress do you people come from?

Where do you come from? Just because the royal family is bad doesn't make Meghan good. What kind of infant thinks this way?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

McNamaras Morons posted:

Where do you come from? Just because the royal family is bad doesn't make Meghan good. What kind of infant thinks this way?

hey dipshit, shut the gently caress up

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Posting in a.... *checks notes* ... McNamaras Morons thread?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Aardvark! posted:

Link me to this because I need to laugh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wonder has harry done a DNA test. no loving way he's related to prince charles

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Personally I would have married the Duke because of his dumb, ugly beard and how he cleverly avoids combat while in a combat zone. The money and castles would have little to no effect on my amorous designs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

God bathe the queen :smug:

*bursts through the wall like the kool aid man*

Yo

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I had a baby with Harry and he didn't give me poo poo cause I named it Baby Di, and also cause a reporter found out he wasn't the dad and after coitus I had expelled his cum like a bird

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Ventral EggSac posted:

I had a baby with Harry and he didn't give me poo poo cause I named it Baby Di, and also cause a reporter found out he wasn't the dad and after coitus I had expelled his cum like a bird

see this is the kind of thing people should be posting in here. not whatever that fuckin nonsense was

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ventral EggSac posted:

*XCOM voice* Hello, Commander.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
queens probably in to some nasty rear end poo poo. heterosexual style. missionary

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791891559816626186/819346714867662848/1615417858270.mp4

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

someone find me the kids in the hall sketch where the queen rips rear end. i can't find it. she visits the house of some commoners and she let's out a huge fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wonder has harry done a DNA test. no loving way he's related to prince charles

Have you seen the guy who some say is his real father? He's the spitting image. Def not charles son IMO.