Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Uglycat posted:

https://networkcontagion.us/wp-cont...os574KgeoJrdWso

I haven't had a chance to pour through this yet, but it seems well-researched and rich with information

"I haven't read this but it's informative" wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Hasnt Fuentes been caught dating teenaged boys who were radicalized and groomed on 4chan.

Anyway the careers of Spencer and Fuentes are worth comparing and contrasting. Fuentes seems much more able to hook himself into networks of far right money and act as their bagmen to promote their white supremacist ideology, whereas Spencer came from old money. Also, Fuentes is less well known, while Spencer was publically humilated when he got his bell rung by the mypillow guy, and that has followed him ever since; ive seen a commercial for a college which featured that punch video

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
fuentes doted up a catboy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Was Fuentes the one who appeared in an instagram video in bed with some older nazi guy? I want to say it was Charlie Kirk, but I know they've been "enemies" for a while.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"I haven't read this but it's informative" wut

You mean you don’t trust the bold journalism of networkcontagion.us ?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Correct, I do not.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Q people have zero interest in preventing harm to children. I bet a lot of them are now even more comfortable with child sexual exploitation than they were at the start because of the increased likelihood that they’ve been exposed to it by 4chan or Jim Watkins while indulging in their role-play, or because they went looking for the Hillary cannibal video.

when they say “the children” they’re picturing a shipping container full of cherubic white babies and toddlers — the whole fantasy of Qanon is that the maximally evil enemy (satan-worshipping communist Jewish intellectuals) are preying on the maximally powerless and innocent (little white babies torn from the arms of white American families)

any victim with even the tiniest bit of agency, like children seeking asylum or preteens molested by priests or teenagers resorting to sex work to survive, will be ignored if it’s convenient; they only want to save the perfectly innocent

The Chairman fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Apr 1, 2021

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Captain Monkey posted:

You mean you don’t trust the bold journalism of networkcontagion.us ?

It actually seems pretty legit, I'm sure it's at least somewhat right-leaning and will probably end up doing a report on the hostile ideology of Bernie Sanders, but it's basically part of Rutgers, which afaik is a decent university.

The URL is pretty funny though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Chairman posted:

when they say “the children” they’re picturing a shipping container full of cherubic white babies and toddlers — the whole fantasy of Qanon is that the maximally evil enemy (satan-worshipping communist Jewish intellectuals) are preying on the maximally powerless and innocent (little white babies torn from the arms of white American families)

any victim with even the tiniest bit of agency, like children seeking asylum or preteens molested by priests or teenagers resorting to sex work to survive, will be ignored if it’s convenient; they only want to save the perfectly innocent

The thing that sticks with me the most about Epstein is that he had a private detective who found petty dirt on his victims like how they got a D in calculus or cut class or bought weed, and Epstein would threaten them by saying that if they told anyone, he would release that petty info and it would be enough to ruin them because it would be taken as proof that they were bad and deserved what happened to them. He was 100% right. America hates victims and absolutely refuses to understand the truth about victimization because the implications reflect too harshly on too many fundamental elements of American liberalism.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

pseudanonymous posted:

It actually seems pretty legit, I'm sure it's at least somewhat right-leaning and will probably end up doing a report on the hostile ideology of Bernie Sanders, but it's basically part of Rutgers, which afaik is a decent university.

The URL is pretty funny though.

So it's the MSM!?!???!?!?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Uglycat posted:

oh, also, here's an article about that garden cult:
https://www.inputmag.com/culture/tik-tok-commune-or-cat-eating-cult-garden-treeisalive

The story is developing

See, this is exactly the sort of intro that would have given everyone some (very necessary) context before starting to talk about these people by name, and casually mentioning the cat-eating incident.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Was Fuentes the one who appeared in an instagram video in bed with some older nazi guy? I want to say it was Charlie Kirk, but I know they've been "enemies" for a while.

I think that was Kyle Kashuv the Parkland chud with Charlie.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

I think that was Kyle Kashuv the Parkland chud with Charlie.

I'm getting all my nazi zoomer ethnic whites confused with each other.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Does anyone *actually* believe Biden is president?

We are watching a movie right?

Patriots are in control (of everything) They’ve timed George Floyd trial (not guilty) which will cause MASSIVE riots (USA burning), maybe for a month. This is just as border crisis spikes and while Biden tries to get the 3 Trillion dollar China stimulus deal passed. Along with a nice unconstitutional gun grab AND mandatory vaccine passports being implemented for travel and to attend school. *This is the low spot in the movie

“Your family is safe”

Then Ghislaine trial concludes, various conspiracy theories are confirmed, top celebrities and powerful people are arrested on the child crimes. By now (guns, vaccines, border crisis, rising gas prices, pedophiles in the Democrat party) 75%+ of people are wishing Trump won at this point. The stage is set. Then AZ forensic audit results will come out and will be devastating, showing massive international interference and coordinated boots on the ground fraud) Military audit of the swing states. Biden removed from office. New election ran by military. Trump in absolutely crushing victory.

Roll credits.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Source your quotes

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Clarste posted:

I don't recommend eating them just in case they have prion diseases or something.

I do have a strict "no eating primates" rule.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

I can not eyeroll enough at this. https://www.krgv.com/news/texas-senate-approves-bill-to-stop-social-media-companies-from-banning-texans-for-political-views

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mantis42 posted:

Patriots are in control (of everything) They’ve timed George Floyd trial (not guilty) which will cause MASSIVE riots (USA burning), maybe for a month. This is just as border crisis spikes and while Biden tries to get the 3 Trillion dollar China stimulus deal passed. Along with a nice unconstitutional gun grab AND mandatory vaccine passports being implemented for travel and to attend school. *This is the low spot in the movie

“Your family is safe”

Then Ghislaine trial concludes, various conspiracy theories are confirmed, top celebrities and powerful people are arrested on the child crimes. By now (guns, vaccines, border crisis, rising gas prices, pedophiles in the Democrat party) 75%+ of people are wishing Trump won at this point. The stage is set. Then AZ forensic audit results will come out and will be devastating, showing massive international interference and coordinated boots on the ground fraud) Military audit of the swing states. Biden removed from office. New election ran by military. Trump in absolutely crushing victory.

Roll credits.

If you don't source quotes, I think you said this. Do YOU think a pillow guy will make Trump president in August?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Q people straight-up admitting that their relationship to reality is like a person watching a movie is more honesty than I’d have ever expected of them.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Q people, like Trump, freaking love movies and pop culture, they're the kind of hogs who would guzzle all the slop served to them by others. I mean the WWG1WGA slogan came from a completely forgettable Ridley Scott film that only boomers think fondly of. They desperately crave the approval of Hollywood stars and celebrities, people who have made It. It's just that most of them are Coastal Elites who don't share most of their social values, and the only ones they get are the D-list Sorbo-tier losers.

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

I might have told this one before but when my mom was pilled she actually started telling me about conspiracy theories straight from movies and TV shows. Like she was telling me about... idk, a secret government weapon or something and I'd never heard of it so I asked her where she'd heard it, and it was the TV show Designated Survivor. I called her on that being a fictional show and she was like, "well there's a grain of truth in everything!"

I heard a lot of that grain of truth poo poo, and also "where there's smoke there's fire", a lot of convenient excuses to just believe whatever the gently caress anyone says and meld it into your reality.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Phobophilia posted:

Q people, like Trump, freaking love movies and pop culture, they're the kind of hogs who would guzzle all the slop served to them by others. I mean the WWG1WGA slogan came from a completely forgettable Ridley Scott film that only boomers think fondly of. They desperately crave the approval of Hollywood stars and celebrities, people who have made It. It's just that most of them are Coastal Elites who don't share most of their social values, and the only ones they get are the D-list Sorbo-tier losers.

I just can't imagine being a conservative who likes pop culture or music of any sort that isn't dead racist white men (and like five alive racist white men). How can you enjoy anything knowing that the people involved are 99% sure to hate you?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Ah but because they hate you they leave all these little clues in their works to taunt you.

Detective Pikachu is an anagram of Advice Ketchup Tie and Cheated Uptick Vie, clear proof of the plan to add votes to the voting machines because Trump likes ketchup. :tinfoil:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DarkCrawler posted:

I just can't imagine being a conservative who likes pop culture or music of any sort that isn't dead racist white men (and like five alive racist white men). How can you enjoy anything knowing that the people involved are 99% sure to hate you?

The same force that drove Paul Ryan to say Rage Against The Machine were his favourite band.

These people are just incalculably loving stupid and can't even take in text, let alone subtext.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

If this actually passed and wasn’t slapped down so far by courts it would be able to travel back in time all that would happen is social media wouldn’t let their sites be accessed in Texas. I’m sure businesses would love having the main mode of advertising suddenly cut off from them.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

90s Cringe Rock posted:

fuentes doted up a catboy

Said catboy is possibly an even bigger Nazi than Fuentes too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Chomposaur posted:

I might have told this one before but when my mom was pilled she actually started telling me about conspiracy theories straight from movies and TV shows. Like she was telling me about... idk, a secret government weapon or something and I'd never heard of it so I asked her where she'd heard it, and it was the TV show Designated Survivor. I called her on that being a fictional show and she was like, "well there's a grain of truth in everything!"

I heard a lot of that grain of truth poo poo, and also "where there's smoke there's fire", a lot of convenient excuses to just believe whatever the gently caress anyone says and meld it into your reality.

i wonder how many real Qers are made every time goons and other game nerds make Deus Ex or Metal Gear jokes.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

If you don't source quotes, I think you said this. Do YOU think a pillow guy will make Trump president in August?

https://greatawakening.win/p/12i3zH0Aem/how-could-things-get-worse-my-ho/

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Just some terrible posts in that thread.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
The “this is all a movie” thing suggests that, despite Q and Patriots being in control of everything, they are intentionally letting people and kids suffer and be sacrificed for the sake of theactrics.

These are the good guys.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Considering how many times Reagan referenced films as if they really happened it's not surprising.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

IPlayVideoGames posted:

The “this is all a movie” thing suggests that, despite Q and Patriots being in control of everything, they are intentionally letting people and kids suffer and be sacrificed for the sake of theactrics.

These are the good guys.
They already say trump raped kids to infiltrate the deep state, what's a few more atrocities?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I thought it was just Alex Jones who did the "reality is [all movies]" thing but hoooo boy it is, well... I think it's a fundamental component of conservatism anymore that you think Red Dawn and Flubber and Aliens and stuff are 100% factual documentaries.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I keep coming back to this, but there’s a book-length study about how hundreds of boomers mistakenly believe that hippies spit on them when they came back from Vietnam purely because they saw First Blood years later and got confused about what happened in the movie and what happened in their own lives.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Scott Adams was able to predict Trump's 2016 victory, reasoning that that's what would happen in a movie.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Lol the bottom post is about UFOs

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I thought it was just Alex Jones who did the "reality is [all movies]" thing but hoooo boy it is, well... I think it's a fundamental component of conservatism anymore that you think Red Dawn and Flubber and Aliens and stuff are 100% factual documentaries.

Alex Jones is pretty easy to understand once you know he thinks the novel Childhood's End is literally true.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Mantis42 posted:

“Your family is safe”

Roll credits.

The most revealing insight into the chud psyche is that rising gas prices is an evil to be listed alongside a global satanic paedophile cult.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

IPlayVideoGames posted:

These are the good guys.

That's just the Problem Of Evil, and to them that Problem is easily solved by terminating that thought by conclusively stating that the authority figures we Worship and Love are always Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Firstscion posted:

Alex Jones is pretty easy to understand once you know he thinks the novel Childhood's End is literally true.

Hadn't Jones broken kayfabe occasionally, and started laughing at the things he says? Although, in a way it doesn't matter if he's a true believer or a grifter, his role is the same