Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

unlock the thread motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmfao someone has already dropped tankie in the QCS thread.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

DirtyRobot posted:

I haven’t been banned or probed in 17 years and now I’m getting probed every day on one of my effort posts in that thread lmao

Good news is that your long nightmare is over and the pink men can't hurt you anymore

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i like when someone makes an extremely stupid post sucking off the mods in that thread i can reliably click their post history to see D&D. they love that poo poo they jerk off to authority.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I didn't have an opinion about flavius before and if anything leaned towards his position at least on the retard argument, but yeeting a thread into the sun because the posters there made you feel insecure is loving lame dude. I hope we can have an actual communism thread again

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

i like when someone makes an extremely stupid post sucking off the mods in that thread i can reliably click their post history to see D&D. they love that poo poo they jerk off to authority.

I legitimately don't understand why people enjoy being hall monitors like that.

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

lumpentroll posted:

you were probed by a fyad ik

i don't know what that is but it sounds retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I'd mention Flavius derailing the cool zone thread, except it was Taintrunner that got probed. So maybe just best to forget about it.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I've made my best attempt in the QCS thread. I don't know if anyone will really interact with them in a constructive way but I wanted to try. I'm gonna go play FF14

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Fyad hasn't been funny since probably 2010?

Dunno what this thread is about

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh, the person who made the QCS thread does not have red text

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

paul_soccer12 posted:

it's about you paul

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Victory Position posted:

oh, the person who made the QCS thread does not have red text

they keep getting banned for wanting to gently caress a vtuber or something

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I've made my best attempt in the QCS thread. I don't know if anyone will really interact with them in a constructive way but I wanted to try. I'm gonna go play FF14

what do you play as, i'm a black mage

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

this is the shitposting thread. need galactic acid to make the new one. mf'er will close it down if anybody ruins it. his eyes hold no mercy

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

looks like they put in effort on a joke and drew a pic of twistys avatar going on a date with some anime lady for boba tea to make fun of people being weird about vtubers and hell I support them

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Deified Data posted:

I didn't have an opinion about flavius before and if anything leaned towards his position at least on the retard argument, but yeeting a thread into the sun because the posters there made you feel insecure is loving lame dude. I hope we can have an actual communism thread again

is it still ok to say mods are lame

srs question

seems ableist

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

the avatar or the actual person? even though i already know the answer...

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

the avatar or the actual person? even though i already know the answer...

Wait, someone out there wants to gently caress a real person instead of some animu streamer thing?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

is it still ok to say mods are lame

srs question

seems ableist

you can still be ableist you just have to use other words to insult their stupid worthless brains

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

Wait, someone out there wants to gently caress a real person instead of some animu streamer thing?

i assumed they had irl media jobs or somethin leveraging into social media careers no? or is this like being one level removed to protect against creepers? like mf'in streamergirl pro. pretty smart if so.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i assumed they had irl media jobs or somethin leveraging into social media careers no? or is this like being one level removed to protect against creepers? like mf'in streamergirl pro. pretty smart if so.

I never saw IRL anything related to vtuber poo poo. It's all just ugu kawaii animu girls with giant tits.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
drat they really are completely virtualized egirls lmfao. absolutely milk those nerds wallets dry

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I know the one VTuber is a VTuber because she has some sort of autoimmune disorder that more or less keeps her from going anywhere not sterile

it makes sense when you're stuck where you are

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

rename old Marxism thread to Marxism Classic tia

coathat
May 21, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

Most of them streamed before and some still do non vtuber streaming.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I don't really care as a cspam regular because who ever ends up modding that poo poo is going to be awful but it is worth pointing out that we've had multiple of the most wretched tankies from cspam attack flaveus, makes you wonder

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DirtyRobot posted:

I haven’t been banned or probed in 17 years and now I’m getting probed every day on one of my effort posts in that thread lmao

Congrats on finally being allowed to sit at the adult table

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Deified Data posted:

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

one of my favorite michael parenti lectures

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

it's me i'm da tankie

i live in my posting tank

like one of the navigators from dune

but with posting

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

thatfatkid posted:

Lol fmd Flavius you are such a dumb oval office

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol this is it for me. idgaf about r word, from the start only complained cause of the arbitrary enforcement of rules which 100% were always meted out against posting enemies and ignored by others, applied to the whole "mods are pedophiles" thing too and basically everything in the history of the website. its totally absurd that words like "oval office" are banned in the joke politics forum on a website where 9/11 set to yakety sax was its most significant contribution to the world. i shant post in cspam again because the mods are idiots who punish people for saying oval office and it may be revealed at a later date that some of them have committed crimes of a sexual nature. i shall stick to the pink forum and laugh at you all assuming that i am not banned for this post given the ruling that it is illegal to laugh at the mods now. please organize people around you and at your workplace and dont post online all day about "leftist" politics because it will rot your brain and you will never change anything or organize anyone.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gorman Thomas posted:

I ran into some Revcoms yesterday at a popular walking path in my city and was surprised to hear that Chairman Bob endorsed Biden in 2020 lmao. The person I was talking to was going through the normal anti-patriarchy, anti-empire spiel but then followed up with "and the republican fascists are trying to get rid of the democrats!!!" Like, I understand that they're trying to broaden the messaging to attract libs but come on lol.

I went to a bernie rally in chicago in february and there was a massive line to get in and it was being picketed (sort of) by a handful of 200 year old revcom grandmas and grandpas with big BERNIE IS BEB signs, freezing their asses off for hours and hours in the snow and wind. once I heard avakian endorsed biden I haven't been able to stop thinking of those guys. like what the gently caress lmao

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

lol this is it for me. idgaf about r word, from the start only complained cause of the arbitrary enforcement of rules which 100% were always meted out against posting enemies and ignored by others, applied to the whole "mods are pedophiles" thing too and basically everything in the history of the website. its totally absurd that words like "oval office" are banned in the joke politics forum on a website where 9/11 set to yakety sax was its most significant contribution to the world. i shant post in cspam again because the mods are idiots who punish people for saying oval office and it may be revealed at a later date that some of them have committed crimes of a sexual nature. i shall stick to the pink forum and laugh at you all assuming that i am not banned for this post given the ruling that it is illegal to laugh at the mods now. please organize people around you and at your workplace and dont post online all day about "leftist" politics because it will rot your brain and you will never change anything or organize anyone.

I will miss your obviously helpful posts about how to organize a workplace. One day I hope to accomplish the task.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

This sucks. You're one of like five people here whose posts I actually read

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
someone tell the aussie posters that oval office is now a forbidden slur lol

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

rip to one of the only good paragraph posters. but at least cspam is safe from the c-word, which apparently also an r-word.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Centrist Committee posted:

you should re-read on contradiction and consider whether you really need to make an antagonistic contradiction out of this

btw flavius I’m not going to post the dm you sent me about this and the p-word because I’m not a complete dick, but I do think you’re way too close to this and it’s only going to keep escalating until a bunch of people get banned or you permanently etch your name in the pantheon of mod meltdowns, namaste and god bless

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

cspam mods peekin at fluffdaddy's forum having 4 users and being like "now this is guy we should take a lesson from" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Homeless Friend posted:

cspam mods peekin at fluffdaddy's forum having 4 users and being like "now this is guy we should take a lesson from" lol

no posts, no problems

whats that? we're an internet forum? oh nooooooooo