Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
22is hours until BTE drops and the thread can go back to normal.

Until then Kenny is getting the whole roster baby crazed so they are all too busy to get a title run and he gets to be the perpetual champion. Probably of the TNT belt, too, given how much Miro talks about his hot double-jointed wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

I didn't post here back when people actually watched wwe in psp but did people regularly have parasocial relationships with cm punk or John cena back then

Punk yes Cena no.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Penguin Patrol posted:

The Fiend is the father!
DENTAL PLAN

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's weird to consider Kenny's fight at All Out a replacement for Hangman since he never had the shot locked up or anything, I'm sure they'll do a good job building whoever is the challenge and we'll probably start that this Wednesday, just stay positive people

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

most of the guys I'd love to see in a world title shot are either busy with other stuff/titles (Brian Cage, Starks, Miro, MJF), set to fight him for something else already (White, Andrade) or are way too new to get it (Malakai)

Solution: :wardlow:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

boxcarhobo posted:

they still ain't legalized it here in nc unfortunately :(

he's leaving us again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WWE needs faces!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If they're not gonna crown Hangman at All Out there better be a better match. Because excluding the not so secret surprise debuts lined up Kenny vs Hangman is the biggest match they've got.

And more importantly they don't have open claimants for title contention. Mox is busy with Japan stuff, Jericho is busy and Darby is gonna murder a Chicago Made Punk.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm ready for Face Wardlow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hate seeing anyone mad

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
There's a few Elevation matches announced, which I don't think have been posted.
Rosario Grillo & Hunter Knott v. Aaron Solo & Nick Comorato (he is billed as solo on the graphic, I thought that was a joke)
Ashley D'Amboise v. Stat (with OC, CT, and WY)
Dani Jordyn v. Yuka Sakazaki
Lee Johnson v. Marcus Kross (the guy with Goku hair)
Red Velvet v. Angelica Risk
And main event Bear Bronson v. Darby Allin

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

people forget that Kenny won the title on a Dynamite show, as did Miro, so nothing is stopping a title match happening on Dynamite/Rampage after or before All Out. When you've got only 4 PPVs a year or so that's just how it goes, and it's not that uncommon now that they have "named" special TV events i.e. fyter fest/fight for the fallen/winter is coming.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Christian vs. Kenny at All Out would not be a good replacement for Page.

I feel like OC is the best option to put out there and the crowd would stay behind him and not switch for Omega like they would if Christian was the opponent.

please stop fantasy booking Orange Cassidy to continue his history of losing in Singles Matches That Matter, thank you

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Matches i’d rather see than Kenny vs Christian
Kenny vs. Sting
Kenny vs. Silver
Kenny vs. Uno
Kenny vs. any good NJPW guy who might be around

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dango Bango posted:

WWE needs faces!

:hmmyes:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Waffleopolis posted:

I impregnated Hangman Adam Page.

Edit: I also impregnated Bryan and Punk.

Both pragent at the same time waoh!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wonder what their contract statuses are. Kofi seems like a lifer but i wonder about E.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 1, 2021

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i wouldn't mind seeing kenny vs christian. even if it's at all out. i'd prefer a match taht i think would be more Bang Bang Crazy Style of course but the good news for me is there will definitely be one or two of those on the card. cm punk will also do a lovely skinnyfat elbow drop and i'll travel back in time to when i would do things like buy WWE Breaking Point for 50 dollars and stream it to 12 people in IRC with a webcam pointed at the TV. Undertraker vs CM Punk in a submissions match - Montteral Screwjob Redux part 8 or 11. Money well spent. AEW all out september 5

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

it's weird to consider Kenny's fight at All Out a replacement for Hangman since he never had the shot locked up or anything

No but goons have been working themselves up in a lather assuming Hangman will win the belt at All Out since DoN so what'cha gonna do?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder what their contract statuses are. Kofi seems like a lifer but i wonder about E.

I do not think a WWE lifer exists anymore. I wouldn't be too shocked if they released the miz.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway Christian wouldn't be my #1 pick for a PPV title shot but I still think it'll be a very good match and if we're also getting Punk's return match, Mox/Tanahashi and Andrade/PAC (or Penta or Fenix) then that still sounds like a hell of a PPV

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Mr. Squishy posted:

I do not think a WWE lifer exists anymore. I wouldn't be too shocked if they released the miz.

literaly the only person on the roster in any capacity that i think is safe is cena. anyone else is expendable

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

Anyway Christian wouldn't be my #1 pick for a PPV title shot but I still think it'll be a very good match and if we're also getting Punk's return match, Mox/Tanahashi and Andrade/PAC (or Penta or Fenix) then that still sounds like a hell of a PPV

absolutely. i dont begrudge people for being upset that their prefered storyline didn't happen at what they think is the right time, hell i love that people can be that invested.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they'll never betray goldberg jr.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What are some great Christian matches outside of his ones with Orton and ADR, i’ll watch them tonight and try to get hyped for him.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What the christ

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
If in the possible world of Woods jumping to AEW, I hope he's smart enough to negotiate that he'll 100% own his own version of UUDD and that other wrestlers can join in at any time and has full control. Also a good position for AEW games. He would be a good asset.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

TV Zombie posted:

2024 apparently. Or anytime really, with Nick Khan.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

What are some great Christian matches outside of his ones with Orton and ADR, i’ll watch them tonight and try to get hyped for him.

vs. shelton benjamin from TLC 2009
vs. frankie kazarian from genesis 07
vs. slammin samoan joseph at BFG 07 and at Destination X 07

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

his big matches with kaz in TNA i remember being good. they were like 15 years ago though

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

yea ok posted:

his big matches with kaz in TNA i remember being good. they were like 15 years ago though

it was only 14, hater

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

rotinaj posted:

What the christ

Wyatt to AEW as Jakes garlic condom loving sex partner.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's aew's job to hype wrestlers up for you. if they just set things up with a boring staredown then gently caress the whole thing for any body who doesn't already like christian. Unless you do not know of him. i was under the assumption that you passed on liking him already. if you didn't then please don't read what i'm saying.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Nick Jr. Face posted:

PS Doc Gallows owns and I'm glad he makes everyone in here mad

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
They're going to redo Sting vs Hogan with Omega and Page with Daniel Bryan as Bret Hart.

Kenny wins with a "fast" count, Bryan restarts the match but Hangman loses again anyway. Then Bryan challenges Hangman and Hangman loses to Bryan.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

kitten emergency posted:

I didn't post here back when people actually watched wwe in psp but did people regularly have parasocial relationships with cm punk or John cena back then

It was still pretty bad yeah. Also people thought Carlito would be the next Rock.

e: I vividly remember a hilarious post about how Bryan Danielson would never sign with WWE because he’d read Noam Chomsky but that might not have been in PSP

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

kitten emergency posted:

dumber booking opinions, way less invested into the personal lives of wrestlers but thats just more that there was a rapid expansion of social media in the last 5-6 years. it got worse as time went on

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

yea ok posted:

literaly the only person on the roster in any capacity that i think is safe is cena. anyone else is expendable

'Taker. They even put up a fuss about him doing Starrcast, and he ended up pulling out at Vince's behest.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 1, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
alls i know is the weekend loving sucks and i can't wait to be back in the AEW Content Zone tomorrow around 11am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

4 matches so far announced for AEW Dark EPISODE 100

Chaos Project vs Lucha Brothers
Brick Aldridge vs Jon Moxley
Kenzie Page vs Tay Conti
Varsity Blonds & Sydal Brothers vs Matt Hardy, The Blade, & The Acclaimed