Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1424299125147906050
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1424301575590359041

WWE: now with less vanilla midgets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1424307847874154499

F u c k i n g l o l

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Triple H buried so hard that WWE probably had to hire the guys who drilled the Kola well to get the job done.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1119752914199703552?lang=en

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Looking forward to WWE being 100% lovely lumbering giants in five years or so

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

then now forever

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
I wonder if they'll realise the women don't work exactly WWE style and then forcibly retrain Asuka, Sasha Banks and Bayley.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

They have a point. What kind of dumbass company would try and get short guys over?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
FCW IS loving BACK BABY

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lid posted:

I wonder if they'll realise the women don't work exactly WWE style and then forcibly retrain Asuka, Sasha Banks and Bayley.

forcibly restrain so they don't leave more like

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Literally WCW 2000 except they're getting rid of all the actually talented up and comers voluntarily lmao forever.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

looool

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
someone starting counting the day until Pro Wrestling GAME starts up with Iron Crosses instead of the color green.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

*watches AEW have huge success with smaller faster guys*

What we need is more oafs.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Oh boy, it's Ruthless Aggression 2.0. Soon, we're back to WWE fans talking about how nobody actually cares about good matches or that workrate bullshit you IWC smarks always go on about. Can't wait!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

DMorbid posted:

Oh boy, it's Ruthless Aggression 2.0. Soon, we're back to WWE fans talking about how nobody actually cares about good matches or that workrate bullshit you IWC smarks always go on about. Can't wait!

Ruthless Aggression is remembered fondly for its big lumbering oafs like Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar, HBK, the Hardyz... hmmm i think they may have forgotten what WWE style even was.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Odds are the 2k22 box will be a constipated angry looking Lashley

So they're saying the reason nxt lost the war is they had too many old midgets. Finn and AJ better watch their asses.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I for one can see no problem with stripping your developmental division of skilled, seasoned competitors. The gargantuan inept ex football players can just learn from wrestling each other. And doing drills.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Chris Masters types; a weary WWE turns its head to you.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Lid posted:

Ruthless Aggression is remembered fondly for its big lumbering oafs like Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar, HBK, the Hardyz... hmmm i think they may have forgotten what WWE style even was.
Oh yeah, hmm, I guess Ruthless Aggression 2.0 might have been a bit inaccurate then. What did they call the period in the mid to late 00s when most of those people were gone from the company? (Aside from various synonyms of "terrible", that is?)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
honestly if WWE turned into nothing but gigantic roided up freaks again i'd probably watch it more

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seams posted:

honestly if WWE turned into gigantic roided up freaks again i'd probably watch it more

same tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

WWE have come to terms with the release of Wellness Policy

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wonder if they think they woulda won the war if Karrion never got injured since its the old midgets' faults.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Vince is going back to what he knows works aka stuff that didn't work 10+ years ago

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

And starting this moment... from now... from this moment on... this will be the moment... starting now... of the Genesis... of NXT.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I couldn't find a video of fans singing NA NA NA HEY GOODBYE to Trips at Summerslam 2012 so just imagine I linked it here

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Old guys just have this weird fetish for big guys. Cornette only calls AEW All Petite Wrestling. Like personally I'm kinda over how big a guy is after I've seen them the first time or so. Like the first time I saw Commander Azeez I was like "daaayum" and the first time I saw Omos I was like "daaaaaayum" then the 2nd time it's like "k, cool, here they are again". The only time a wrestler ever being small annoyed me was Marko Stunt cause its like... dude I know you can't control your height but at least lift some weights.

Big women are still cool though, let's go Kamille.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The Yetay is even bigger than The Giant!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Also likely this is the end of Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
any other women near 40 years old who should be scared they're gonna get the mercedes treatment?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmao remember like a month ago after Vince visited the Performance Center and there were reports from people there like “it was really positive, a real breath of fresh air” and Vincels were like “hahaha you stupid marks thought he was gonna fire everyone”

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Lid posted:

Kinda telling that HBK or Bret Hart wouldn't get a second look today.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Why would you want an HBK when you can have a company full of Diesels :goodshit:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ah yes, noted main character box office attraction Curtis Axel.

Also I bet Adam Cole felt real good when he read that "No more midgets in their 30s," memo.

Also the idea that Vince is going back to Ruthless Aggression is wrong, he's going back to WWECW. Marcus Corvon. Brayden Walker. Abraham Washington. Sylvester Terkay. That's the calibur of wrestler Vince wants filling out NXT's roster. In place of the Finn Balors, Sami Zayns, Samoa Joes, Seth Rollinses and Kevin Owenses who apparently have been nothing but failures.

The saddest thing is even if Vince finds his next Roman Reigns through this method he'll just spend a decade loving him up again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao forever

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

Nothing happened today that further cements the rapid decay of this shithole of a company that provides me an empty form of joy what the gently caress. :mad:

You were barely a few hours off btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

Also the idea that Vince is going back to Ruthless Aggression is wrong, he's going back to WWECW.
Chris Masters, Mark Jindrak, Heidenreich, Snitsky, Mordecai and Tomko among others were Ruthless Aggression :colbert:

edit: lol the thread title

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Aug 8, 2021