Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

looks like our district will need "mitigating efforts unforseen as of a month ago." huh, maybe you should have been paying loving attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

^^^^lmao that organizations/people are getting caught off guard
we all knew this poo poo was coming since april/may lmao

lmao how is this happening i thought kids don't get covid??? :dafuq:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Jon Irenicus posted:

looks like our district will need "mitigating efforts unforseen as of a month ago." huh, maybe you should have been paying loving attention

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1428243477981286405?s=19

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lmfao c'mon dawg

gregday
May 23, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Is he the most famous person to die of it?

John Prine?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

hahahaha i was about to ask how many are we up to but thought "oh it must just be the same one getting reposted"

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

here's a compilation of that dead chud's FB posts. some are exceptionally :lol:

https://imgur.com/a/q4tQV6D

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

PostNouveau posted:

DeSantis is rich because he scammed Medicare, so I assume he's gonna make money off this somehow

You're thinking of the last Florida governor, Rick Scott.

Desantis trying to get his bag now.

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

I was looking and didn't see it but I found link to a list of 100 things to do while inside! Find the stupidest! I'll start!

17. Put on a soap opera. Mute the sound. Create your own dialogue.

https://www.rgj.com/story/life/health-wellness/2020/03/16/coronavirus-quarantine-100-things-do-while-trapped-inside/5054632002/

quote:

61. Read Robert Jordan’s 14-book “Wheel of Time” series before it streams on Amazon, starring Rosamund Pike. 

:sickos:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gregday posted:

John Prine?

who

I may as well name the local bbq guy who died last year

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a quick, painless death, the best anyone could hope for.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Interweb posted:

here's a compilation of that dead chud's FB posts. some are exceptionally :lol:

https://imgur.com/a/q4tQV6D

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
if the senate is in session and those sick folks are out because of quarantine, they can't vote right? like if enough republicans get sick and the senate stays in session we could just breeze through passing anything right?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
oh is the thing we all kept saying would happen happening now? oh no. if only someone had known

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

has anyone checked Feinstein to see if covid can infect fossils?

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Mr Interweb posted:

is this a joke

as bad as dems are, if even one of them kicks the bucket in the senate, we won't be passing any remotely useful legislation or appoint any non-chudjes to the courts for the next 3 years. AT LEAST

They’re not doing that anyway.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mod sassinator posted:

if the senate is in session and those sick folks are out because of quarantine, they can't vote right? like if enough republicans get sick and the senate stays in session we could just breeze through passing anything right?

The Dems will do nothing out of respect for the other team

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

KlavierVogel posted:

Welp I had a disgusting thing happen to me today! I went to my employer's "employee appreciation picnic" at the local amusement park and, while riding the tamest super-old wooden rollercoaster, I got pegged IN THE EYE with a giant wad of phlegm or snot or something. It happened while going through a dark tunnel, so it was like a horror movie or something: I felt something wet hit my face, I reached up to wipe it away and I'm like OMG STICKY. There was so much... It got all in my hair too :gonk: I was wearing a KN95 (of course) but I had contacts in instead of my normal glasses... If I get sick from this, man, I can't even.

Lol owned

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Crazypoops posted:

The Dems will do nothing out of respect for the other team

lmao totally correct

biden will declare congress to take a recess for two months out of respect for the health of all the great senators of the 50 states

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

Republicans will simply continue to show up.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

well that didn't work out did it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

hmm that doesn’t sound very decorum

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mr Interweb posted:

is this a joke

as bad as dems are, if even one of them kicks the bucket in the senate, we won't be passing any remotely useful legislation or appoint any non-chudjes to the courts for the next 3 years. AT LEAST

lol we aren't doing any of those things now when they do have control of both houses.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

is this a joke

So the same as if none of them kick it?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Iron Crowned posted:

Maybe just one little lap dance.

bilbo-looking-at-ring.png

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mastershakeman posted:

My immune compromised (on humira) 77 year old stepmother in law and 70 year old father in law flew to Florida a few weeks ago. I gave the 77 year old a n95 , the 70 year old refused since he's vaccinated

They then just didn't leave the kids house they were visiting since they got scared

Also isn't regeneron the poo poo that Works and is super expensive and saved trump?

it's a fuckin big dose of steroids, yes I think it probably works.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

who

I may as well name the local bbq guy who died last year

Mothefucker I will cut you

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Tzen posted:

here are some instructions via the old thread,

Helpful, thx

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahaha they're doing triage in Dallas

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

mdemone posted:

it's a fuckin big dose of steroids, yes I think it probably works.

nah regeneron is a big dose of antibodies for covid like your body might make. but a lot of the variants are already starting to evade it, and it has to be given very early in the infection to matter. and apparently people who are vaccinated don't even need it

steroids are for when you're further along in the infection and your immune system is starting to freak out. they pump you full of that to try to stop your lungs from filling with juice too soon

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/MrFarmahini/status/1428370291470655497
[COVID-19] Setup A Firing Squad Of Maskless People

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i thought the panic would be this week, but i underestimated just how good america is at ignoring massive existential problems. next week then i guess

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

nah regeneron is a big dose of antibodies for covid like your body might make. but a lot of the variants are already starting to evade it, and it has to be given very early in the infection to matter. and apparently people who are vaccinated don't even need it

steroids are for when you're further along in the infection and your immune system is starting to freak out. they pump you full of that to try to stop your lungs from filling with juice too soon

yeah I realized that quickly after posting but I shan't take it back

not on the day of my third Moderna

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Tzen posted:

https://twitter.com/MrFarmahini/status/1428370291470655497
[COVID-19] Setup A Firing Squad Of Maskless People

ahahaha gently caress cheer squad when you enter the building is the crack ping for the day. holy lmao

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

DeSantis is rich because he scammed Medicare, so I assume he's gonna make money off this somehow

I think you're confusing him with Rick Scott.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

mdemone posted:

yeah I realized that quickly after posting but I shan't take it back

not on the day of my third Moderna

ride that snake

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

Helpful, thx
:hai:

Apr 7, 2003

Stereotype posted:

i thought the panic would be this week, but i underestimated just how good america is at ignoring massive existential problems. next week then i guess

Get your beans now while you still can

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zokari posted:

how many people in the senate are less than 400 years old

the word "senator" literally means "old man" in latin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

fosborb posted:

ahahaha gently caress cheer squad when you enter the building is the crack ping for the day. holy lmao

poo poo like this over the past sixteen months has permanently destroyed my ability to interact with other human beings and inflicted trauma on me in ways I'll be untangling for years.