Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

o7 to all who volunteered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

Anyway I recently recovered a bunch of my old funny memes from an old hard drive, quote this post if you want a 6er with one of them

Give me only the epic memes pls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

heinlein is one of those guys you could invent some premise like "a guy time-travels to the future to gently caress his own grandchildren" and i would believe he wrote that book

people say sci fi is about exploring contemporary social anxieties, but heinlein was someone who recognized it's actually very much about letting your personal freak flag fly and he should be respected for that

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Hit me for a sixer EHF, I'll see you all in the AM.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Anyway I recently recovered a bunch of my old funny memes from an old hard drive, quote this post if you want a 6er with one of them

I like funny memes!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

let's go baby give me something good

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

LGD posted:

people say sci fi is about exploring contemporary social anxieties, but heinlein was someone who recognized it's actually very much about letting your personal freak flag fly and he should be respected for that

i would counter that you do not in fact have to hand it to him

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

We are very close to an entire page of probations you know what to do.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sedisp posted:

We are very close to an entire page of probations you know what to do.

o7

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

card is less novel in his psychoses but i still, to this day, find it hilarious that enders siblings take over the world by blogging real hard

thats how trump became president. the problem is that a true poster would get bored with actually ruling

Epic High Five posted:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

good to see d&d and cspam putting aside their differences for a good ol fashioned goon bandwagon/suicide pact

put me in coach

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Epic High Five posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

good to see d&d and cspam putting aside their differences for a good ol fashioned goon bandwagon/suicide pact

put me in coach

We aren't so different...after all

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress it why not

also,

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
On the one hand, I kinda like that my last probation is quoting me vaguely alluding to Freebird. On the other hand,

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress it.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Epic High Five posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

gimme a good one bud

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gimme that welcome back sixer, fellow slat slut

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Nucleic Acids posted:

You can pretty squarely but the blame for his in ability to relate to anyone other than Susie and Hobbes on them.

Likely, though I feel they deserve credit for stepping up when they needed to. Better parents than a shitload of goons had, though that's not a high bar.

Also, that just made me think of 'My Dad Is The Joker' as a comic

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that's all for this evening, thanks all for participating I hope you liked your carefully curated funny picture

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
hell yeah now i can make 6 straight hours of pro-biden posts without any pushback, suckers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

hell yeah now i can make 6 straight hours of pro-biden posts without any pushback, suckers

greetings

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i have been advised by the cspam duma that i am to respond to all pro biden posts with "go gently caress yourself"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Trump was the harm reduction candidate.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Speaking of problematic sci-fi author, I used to be really into Marion Zimmer Bradley as a kid.

She's a loving monster.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sounds like smoking the whole pack

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Do you want to collaborate on mass-reporting posts while we have the chance?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
what an embarrassing thread. god you people are boring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

what an embarrassing thread. god you people are boring

okay thrill me.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
really light my rear end up mister 20 year old arrested development joke name.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Trump was the harm reduction candidate.

i am conflicted on the subject, tbh. on the one hand, under trump the liberal decorum crew would still claim to oppose government-sponsored death camps for mexicans, as opposed to proudly voting for them. on the other, there is no way the world's most easily scared baby would not have flattened a couple of city blocks in Kabul as part of the retaliation for making him pull out.

only Biden could have bought the troops off with a mere seven children turned into hamburger, to remind them they were still big strong men doing good in the world.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Good night moon, good night blow thread

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
mods posting

https://twitter.com/Cnut_real/status/1441555922791198727?s=19

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

i would counter that you do not in fact have to hand it to him

Because he did that all by himself?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

i am conflicted on the subject, tbh. on the one hand, under trump the liberal decorum crew would still claim to oppose government-sponsored death camps for mexicans, as opposed to proudly voting for them. on the other, there is no way the world's most easily scared baby would not have flattened a couple of city blocks in Kabul as part of the retaliation for making him pull out.

only Biden could have bought the troops off with a mere seven children turned into hamburger, to remind them they were still big strong men doing good in the world.

I mean there was the whole trump gearing up for an actual race war with barely contained glee complete with feds being used to disappear protesters

I think that should have kinda put an end to the ‘harmless clown man’ trump persona, but it didn’t

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
"harm reduction" is nothing more than a delusion to let us think we can somehow not be complicit in perpetuating vast suffering and oppression

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sorry, boring, apropos of nothing. your stance is average, try again next week

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1441495396065366017

lmao this is still loving hilarious

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

I mean there was the whole trump gearing up for an actual race war with barely contained glee complete with feds being used to disappear protesters

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

Thank you Mr Biden for putting an end to racism and the unfair treatment of protestors