Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cowboys will single-handedly destroy the nfc east, then lose in the playoffs. Such is my sisyphean take of being a Cowboys fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

The Bananana posted:

Cowboys will single-handedly destroy the nfc east, then lose in the playoffs. Such is my sisyphean take of being a Cowboys fan

Checks out

Might get to the second round if we’re lucky

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CowboysStats/status/1442670696694439939?s=19

Too good not to post both places

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Jason Kelce is the most overrated Eagle in history, perhaps more than Desean

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

euphronius posted:

Eagles will be trading for Watson maybe tonight

The Eagles already have QB of the future, Gardner Minshew on the team!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The Bananana posted:

I am disappointed at the lack of vitriol in the thread thus far, given that TOMORROW, the God's Own Dallas American Cowboys, will take on and defeat the reviled Philadelphia "eagle" turkeys (Ben Franklin shout out).

Post your predictions about this game you said

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Doltos posted:

Jason Kelce is the most overrated Eagle in history, perhaps more than Desean

Ok now give a good take

Kelce was a top center for the majority of his career and he’s a lovable goof, that’s about right

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ASAPRockySituation posted:

ANYway tonight the Eagles will lose but Cowboys fans will have to come to grips with the fact that their team is not, in fact, a contender.

Reasons: Cowboys missing best receiver (Gallup) will hurt, Zeke will be bad, Pollard will be mediocre, it will be a low scoring affair, Hurts will hold the ball way too long and still produce

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Percentage of Eagles fans that pay attention to the o-line during a snap: 0
Percentage of Eagles fans that are convinced Kelce is a first ballot HoFer: 100

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats on your early offseason, Eagles fans

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I want you all to know that I absolutely adore that Dallas is running the score up.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
First place Dallas Cowboys

After three games.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hey guys I went into some sort of nap right after fletcher cox scored the stripsackscore I take it my eagles when on to win big after shattering the confidence of dak?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/21stCenturyTim/status/1442690743798312962?s=19

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
howie still must go

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The Walter Payton Man of the Year award over his shoulder really makes it just that much funnier

Eli is a treasure

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

ASAPRockySituation posted:

None of this mask off I actually like you bullshit. gently caress you, cowboys fan. gently caress you, betrayer Eagles fan. This is a division of HATRED.

I remember when people bothered to hate my team. Not being relevant for 30 years is a bitter pill.

Well, I guess everyone still hates Dan Snyder so I guess we’ve still got that *sob*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Congrats on your early offseason, Eagles fans

At least the sixers are good and drama free

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles look like a 4 win team maybe

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
The cowboys taking a giant poo poo on the eagles was pretty satisfying. Great use of a Monday evening. A+, would do it again.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

At least the sixers are good and drama free

trade simmons for a qb

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

euphronius posted:

seemed like it before too though you did caveat your optimism at the time with a "if they're healthy"

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

euphronius posted:

Eagles, Giants, WFT look like a 4 win team maybe

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

euphronius posted:

Falcons
Washington
Giants x2

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No way they beat the giants twice

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s happened 3 of the last 4 years and I think 5 of the last 7. The Eagles almost always have the Giants number.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NFLCharean/status/1442696001551220737?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I didn’t get to watch most of the game being at work, why did Sanders have three carries

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

indigi posted:

I didn’t get to watch most of the game being at work, why did Sanders have three carries
Nick Sirianni

Those were all the carries btw

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

indigi posted:

They were behind from the beginning

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

indigi posted:

It's illegal to hand the ball to your running back when you're behind by such scores as 7-0 and 14-7.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gotta make sure that defense gets back on the field post haste

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

MD2020 posted:

It's illegal to hand the ball to your running back when you're behind by such scores as 7-0 and 14-7.

That was the score but it was clear they were farther behind then that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/sportsradiowip/status/1442830800328839168?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He’s clearly not German

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Oh man I can't wait for the big game tonight we're going to gently caress dallas up.

gently caress THE COWBOYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I set the game to record after I turned it off in the 2nd quarter and now realize that was even hubris that affronted the gods