Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

brb blowing all of my FAAB on AP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Tried to add AP to my 0-8 team, he is locked because it still shows him on the Lions. 🙃

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

With Henry dead my RB options are now James Conner, Mike Davis, and JD McKissic. Guess I gotta make a trade.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I thought Robby Anderson and Emmanuel Sanders were decent fill-ins for injured Golladay and Covid Adams. Guess not.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Thinking about dropping Derek Carr to put in a claim for McNichols. The only other QB I have rostered right now is Carson Wentz, but my RBs are also fairly bad. I have other players I'd much prefer to drop, but I guess there must be a waiver period pre-MNF because the only ones ESPN is allowing me to drop are players on bye? Hoping I might just be able to wait out the normal, proper waiver wire window and maybe even get Carr back again.

Smart or nah?

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

The guy in my league who had Henry just offered me Lockett and Beckham for Marquise Brown and Chuba Hubbard. I think I'm going to pass since the real trade is Hubbard and brown for Lockett without Wilson. Metcalf is also one of my starting wrs and I'm not sure I'd want both of them with an injured wilson.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fsif posted:

Thinking about dropping Derek Carr to put in a claim for McNichols. The only other QB I have rostered right now is Carson Wentz, but my RBs are also fairly bad. I have other players I'd much prefer to drop, but I guess there must be a waiver period pre-MNF because the only ones ESPN is allowing me to drop are players on bye? Hoping I might just be able to wait out the normal, proper waiver wire window and maybe even get Carr back again.

Smart or nah?
Carr has already has his bye so unless Wentz is blowing him out of the water in terms of weekly points I'd lean towards keeping Carr. The Titans dont seem to have full faith in their backups so its up to you if you think its worth the gamble to drop a viable QB for a backup RB that may never do anything. Darrynton Evans is back off IR and could split time with McNichols, too.

I'm against holding multiple QBs unless you absolutely have to do though so I am a little biased.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

The guy in my league who had Henry just offered me Lockett and Beckham for Marquise Brown and Chuba Hubbard. I think I'm going to pass since the real trade is Hubbard and brown for Lockett without Wilson. Metcalf is also one of my starting wrs and I'm not sure I'd want both of them with an injured wilson.
Nooooope.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Nov 1, 2021

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Anyone trying to include OBJ in a trade these days is just hoping someone will take him on name alone and hasn’t been watching Browns games.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Here’s hoping the Titans trade for Mike Davis or Mattison, whom I’m rostering. I’m a dead Henry owner :(

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Anti-Hero posted:

Here’s hoping the Titans trade for Mike Davis or Mattison, whom I’m rostering. I’m a dead Henry owner :(

Marlon Mack please

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

dxt posted:

My Henry/CEH/Carson/DJ Moore team sure isn't looking as great as it was a few weeks ago!

Henry/JRob/DJ Moore/Diontae Johnson here. Couldn't capitalize on having the highest PF, and now I'm facing 4-4.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

That's a terrible trade for you. Counter with Hubbard for his best receiver, someone better than Lockett.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

The Zack posted:

Henry/JRob/DJ Moore/Diontae Johnson here. Couldn't capitalize on having the highest PF, and now I'm facing 4-4.

same. Highest weekly score in the league for my 4 wins though!

drop Bateman, Latavius Murray or Renfrow for old man Peterson? Probably not, but being 4-4 and all my RBs are broken has me desperate enough to think about it. I'm looking at starting Collins and Murray for the foreseeable future :rubby:

dxt fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Nov 1, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Anti-Hero posted:

Titans just signed AD sooooooo

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

Titans just signed AD sooooooo

Grabbed him in both my leagues.

Edit: I think you meant AP.

Edit edit: I stand corrected.

Anti-Hero fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Nov 1, 2021

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Anti-Hero posted:

Grabbed him in both my leagues.

AD - “All Day” Adrian Peterson

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

ADrian peterson

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
AP is on FA, should I drop Carr for him? I have Zeke, Harris, and Dillon. If I don't drop Carr then I'll drop Dillon for AP tomorrow, yes?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

AD. Anno Domini, as in "Adrian Peterson has been playing since the year of our lord was born"

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The correct choice is to aim for McNichols and not the 36-year old RB, yes?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Bellmaker posted:

The correct choice is to aim for McNichols and not the 36-year old RB, yes?

The correct choice is likely to avoid this backfield completely. But if you're desperate for bodies, Peterson may be the better bet outside of PPR leagues.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also Darrynton Evans just came off IR and probably won't do much but who knows

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Jeudy was dropped in my league. He's a must get if I can right? I am guessing he won't clear waivers for me though.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

sourdough posted:

Also Darrynton Evans just came off IR and probably won't do much but who knows

He actually almost immediately went back on IR. It's McNicholl's and AD's backfield for now. I'd assume they'll have a third warm body active off the PS most weeks since Peterson is ancient.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Would you trade Swift for Justin Jefferson and Javonte Williams in PPR?

Maybe Melvin Gordon never goes away but that schedule for Williams is mouthwatering.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ayudo posted:

He actually almost immediately went back on IR. It's McNicholl's and AD's backfield for now. I'd assume they'll have a third warm body active off the PS most weeks since Peterson is ancient.

Oh lol, I missed that

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chernabog posted:

Jeudy was dropped in my league. He's a must get if I can right? I am guessing he won't clear waivers for me though.

Absolutely a must get

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I was offered Chubb for my Hopkins in full ppr dynasty.

Chubb costs $26 and Hopkins costs $35.

10% increase in salary each year with a $250 cap.

I’m stacked at WR and desperate for a RB…

Thoughts?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RCarr posted:

Thoughts?

Seems like a good deal even if you weren't strong at WR and weak at RB, go for it

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

RCarr posted:

Thoughts?

Seems like a mash to me, especially given the salary savings. Even if you start 3 WR I'd probably do it.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
My first 4 rounds being Henry, CEH, Kittle, and Mostert sounds worse now than it did on draft day. Henry was carrying my team kicking and screaming to some wins, RIP.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Pain of Mind posted:

My first 4 rounds being Henry, CEH, Kittle, and Mostert sounds worse now than it did on draft day. Henry was carrying my team kicking and screaming to some wins, RIP.

Mostert in the 4th sounded pretty bad back then too.

Otherwise that's pretty rough luck. Didn't think Henry would be the first early round RB (not counting Dobbins) to basically be ruled out for the rest of the fantasy year.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

freeman posted:

Mostert in the 4th sounded pretty bad back then too.

Otherwise that's pretty rough luck. Didn't think Henry would be the first early round RB (not counting Dobbins) to basically be ruled out for the rest of the fantasy year.

It is a 16 team league with scoring that heavily favors RB so it was something like pick 61 and pretty much all starting RB were gone :shrug:. I was hoping for either Henderson or Damien Harris but they went right in front. In hindsight I would not have drafted him if I knew his season would be 2 carries long.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Pain of Mind posted:

It is a 16 team league with scoring that heavily favors RB so it was something like pick 61 and pretty much all starting RB were gone :shrug:. I was hoping for either Henderson or Damien Harris but they went right in front. In hindsight I would not have drafted him if I knew his season would be 2 carries long.

Oh, CEH looks like he was a steal at the time then. Figured it was a 12 teamer since he went before the 2/3 turn in my snakes.

One league I took Mostert and Sermon in the 6th and 7th then watched someone spend 100% FAAB on Mitchell after week 1. I know that Mostert pain.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

coronaball posted:

Seems like a mash to me, especially given the salary savings. Even if you start 3 WR I'd probably do it.

We have 2WR, 2RB and 3 FLEX.

But I’d still have Terry McLaurin, JaMarr Chase, Tee Higgins, Adam Thielen, Allen Robinson, Robby Anderson, Jalen Reagor, Van Jefferson, and Marquez Callaway.

My RB’s are Mixon, Jacobs, Sanders, CEH, Barber, and Bernard (With JJ Taylor and Rhamondre Stevenson on my taxi squad)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm already 3-0 in my redraft leagues, but tonight the stakes are still real high in them. Please lord let Toney finish the week with 2 intact ankles.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

RCarr posted:

Thoughts?

Chubb turns 26 in December. Hopkins is 29. I'd accept, even though Chubb isn't a pass catcher. You have better depth at WR than RB.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Would you trade Swift for Justin Jefferson and Javonte Williams in PPR?

Maybe Melvin Gordon never goes away but that schedule for Williams is mouthwatering.

Anyone have any thoughts on this. I am afraid to trade away Swift so if I'm gonna do it I want to make sure I'm getting good value.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Is this dynasty or redraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Is this dynasty or redraft

Sorry, redraft