Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hopper posted:

Depending on your age try at doctor's offices.

The easiest way, however, is if you know a doctor. Maybe a parent of a kid in your kid's Kita group or class if that is applicable in your case, even if you just casually know them asking might not hurt.

I'm a grad student and I actually just found out they are doing an Impfangebote at Arcisstraße next week, it seems. Queues will probably be a nightmare.

e: new page uh... München ist gefallen

breadshaped fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Nov 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
They even shut down the Land to the northeast :ohdear:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Well, well, well

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article235130246/Oesterreich-Salzburg-und-Oberoesterreich-kuendigen-Lockdown-fuer-alle-an.html

Also for those who aren't sure about Austrian geography, Salzburg is literally on the German border (across from the ironically named Freilassing and the erstwhile Lungenkurort Bad Reichenhall) (where incidence is 1215).

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/MdBdesGrauens/status/1461043512317775877?s=20

lol this owns

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Bedshaped posted:

I'm a grad student and I actually just found out they are doing an Impfangebote at Arcisstraße next week, it seems. Queues will probably be a nightmare.

e: new page uh... München ist gefallen

Oh no, der Angriff Steiners hat nicht stattgefunden? :ohdear:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh no, der Angriff Steiners hat nicht stattgefunden? :ohdear:

Rudolf‘s Angriff is like 88% of the reason we’re in this mess

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Regarding Pimmelgrote: https://old.reddit.com/r/ich_iel/comments/qw4jcq/ichiel/

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

pidan posted:

Well, well, well

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article235130246/Oesterreich-Salzburg-und-Oberoesterreich-kuendigen-Lockdown-fuer-alle-an.html

Also for those who aren't sure about Austrian geography, Salzburg is literally on the German border (across from the ironically named Freilassing and the erstwhile Lungenkurort Bad Reichenhall) (where incidence is 1215).

Turns out Lungenkur mit extra wasn't that great of a business model.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

I loled. Much better than the usual Covid doom and gloom.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I mean, our thread title is a very good and succinct summary of the situation, amirite? :v:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Äch hätte Rossland öber dä Flanke angreifen sollen

e: this but with "Mutti" dubbed in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L842mz-tNBQ

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Nov 18, 2021

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
So Bundestag really decided to end the "Pandemische Lage nationaler Tragweite" on the 25th.

If you needed any more evidence they don't give a single gently caress about future suffering then this is it. Eroding the legal ground many measures stand on? What could go wrong.

Fast forward to the 25th, several Klagen by AFD and other Geistesgestörte against all kinds of measures have just been filed, Politicians: "Nobody could have seen this coming"

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Mit Friedrich Steiner wär' dat nich passiert

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Libluini posted:

Mit Bomber Harris wär' dat nich passiert

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Hopper posted:

So Bundestag really decided to end the "Pandemische Lage nationaler Tragweite" on the 25th.

tuo posted:

So apparently Corona is now a PAL.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

I opened zeit.de and the first thing I saw was

https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2021-11/impfpflicht-corona-liberalismus-plaedoyer-staat

If even Alan Posener is for an Impfplicht, you know that poo poo has hit the fan.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
lol Impfpflicht and lockdowns won‘t happen, hate to break it to you. FDP would rather see literal mountains of corpses piling up in the streets than negatively impact Number.

Kids will get durchseucht, boomers will get their booster shots and everybody else can shut up. This winter is going to own.

e: as a side note: in case anybody had any doubts about Ampel‘s ability to tackle climate change: they can‘t even do anything about an immediate problem that requires making hard decisions. No chance whatsoever they‘ll do more than the absolute minimum on something with consequences years down the line.

Babies Getting Rabies fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Nov 18, 2021

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Alan Posener posted:

(Übrigens ging es den Galliern unter römischem Protektorat so gut wie nie zuvor in ihrer Geschichte und erheblich besser als den östlichen Barbaren. Vielleicht ist es kein Zufall, dass die antizivilisatorische Botschaft von Asterix und Obelix in Deutschland besonders gut ankam.)

lmao

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Oi, Deutschfaden:

Antigravitas posted:

Hello. I bring inscrutability and pixels.

"When Anna announces that he's a man and that he wants to keep the palindrome in his name"

"He's turned into a bit of an Otto

but I respect him"

while Otto is just a name, "being an Otto" roughly translates to being a bit thick, and it's from this legendary video of someone having a monologue about whether there's still speed and who took the rest of it

The joke is in the recontextualisation.

How would you translate "der ist ein bisschen ein Otto"? I'm not exactly sure I hit the right connotation of calling someone an Otto, and it's important to me :v:

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

was there just an agreement to legalize weed?

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Antigravitas posted:

Oi, Deutschfaden:

How would you translate "der ist ein bisschen ein Otto"? I'm not exactly sure I hit the right connotation of calling someone an Otto, and it's important to me :v:
I regularly refer to people as Ottos and I would probably translate it with rube or dunce

Yes I too was influenced by the video series when it came out

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So the new Coronamassnahmen DLC is now out. 3g in Öffis, 3g am Arbeitsplatz, de facto lockdown for ungeimpfte when hospitals are full, impfpflicht for pfleger in pflegeheimen. No weed legalization in there as far as I can see though.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Crespolini posted:

was there just an agreement to legalize weed?

It seems so!

GABA ghoul posted:

So the new Coronamassnahmen DLC is now out. 3g in Öffis, 3g am Arbeitsplatz, de facto lockdown for ungeimpfte when hospitals are full, impfpflicht for pfleger in pflegeheimen. No weed legalization in there as far as I can see though.

According to the news, the Ampel have agreed to legalize weed. No timetable presented, but I guess there are more important things right now. Like fighting Corona and electing a chancellor.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

They have agreed to let the 420th Bundestag legalize it, so it should be soweit after the BTW in September 3621

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/_MartinHagen/status/1461440803105091585

It's happening, although whether the shops will be open or lockdowned when it happens remains to be seen.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

pidan posted:

It's happening, although whether the shops will be open or lockdowned when it happens remains to be seen.

Get the gently caress outta here

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Just lol if "weed taxes" is what they came up with to finance climate change measures

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I haven't smoked weed in decades but paying taxes is a civic duty, dudes!

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Think I'd get some insanely low dosed edible once for the lols

E: they also want to crack down on alcohol and tobacco ads and sponsorships so that's nice

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Nov 19, 2021

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

The good thing is that you then can buy a smol and soft weed from the shop and have some fun instead of being absolutely floored by stuff from the street that usually has to be strong to make money

Also I'll believe it when I see it

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

pidan posted:

Okay, I feel like I need to reiterate my initial response: There's no way this is actually gonna happen...right?

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

aphid_licker posted:

Think I'd get some insanely low dosed edible once for the lols

E: they also want to crack down on alcohol and tobacco ads and sponsorships so that's nice

I thought exactly the same thing, let's figure out if one can microdose it for slightly improved mood like LSD.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Okay, I feel like I need to reiterate my initial response: There's no way this is actually gonna happen...right?

To be completely honest: :same:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

You're probably getting assigned some quota you can purchase per month and it's like two joints, plus the shops will be tightly regulated projects with like five across the whole country (or actually this part may be where the FDP's whole free enterprise gimmick might actually turn out to be good for something)

I have full trust in the abilities of our kind-of-left-if-you-squint parties to gently caress a simple thing up

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Tin Tim posted:

that usually has to be strong to make money

tell me you've never bought weed without saying you've never bought weed

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

You're probably getting assigned some quota you can purchase per month and it's like two joints, plus the shops will be tightly regulated projects with like five across the whole country* (or actually this part may be where the FDP's whole free enterprise gimmick might actually turn out to be good for something)

I have full trust in the abilities of our kind-of-left-if-you-squint parties to gently caress a simple thing up

* Availability varies by region, not available in Maggusland.

FTFY

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Nur für Kiffer mit Wohnsitz in Schleswig-Holstein.

e: Here's Wieler's "Brandrede" btw., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ASTxs5_XAo

Personally I would've been much more scathing. I admire his restraint…

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 19, 2021

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

pidan posted:

Generally speaking I'd expect the Hausarzt to say "come back in February when we're done with the 80+ group". That said near me the Hautarzt offers covid jabs (and various covid tests) because Hautarzts love money, so try looking for Termine on Facharzt websites too.

Other than that try the Impfbus, but expect to wait some hours in the cold.

Yeah call every GP and Facharzt praxis in your region.
Some rando knee doctor had Biontech early this year for reasons unknown and my mom snagged an appointment.
I could called my gp 3 weeks ago juust before the craziness and got in quickly, don't even wanna know what waiting times are now.

My Hausarzt is doing Covid/Flu shots only now every afternoon until 7pm. It's set up like an assembly line, pretty kickass.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

In other news, looks like Böllerverbot is probably a go again. Hope they keep it forever ngl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

pidan posted:

In other news, looks like Böllerverbot is probably a go again. Hope they keep it forever ngl.

Ich bin dagegen, das würde die Gesellschaft doch nur spalten :kiddo:

Anyhow re: weed I’d totally smoke a pipe on occasion or get some edibles and sleep super tight. It should be good for recovery days too (not to mention arthritis and poo poo as I get older lol)