Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

MassRafTer posted:

They were at .58 last year and that was a big disappointment.

it's fine, all the people who stopped watching just don't understand how to attract casual fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

stealing from reddit

quote:

Raw 18-49, January average, 2017-22

2017: 1.15

2018: 1.15

2019: .88

2020: .74

2021: .59

2022: .44

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

A million percent sure it was Reigns

Wasn't Big E thrown out by one news/newz site?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Vertical Lime posted:

stealing from reddit

editing these numbers to appear over the kofi elimination spot

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1488626177921142791?s=20&t=KLOJIXgLDTEa_6B1bKQHfA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Vertical Lime posted:

stealing from reddit

love these trends

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

stealing from reddit

No you don't understand - things are always like this during (insert current goalpost)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Vertical Lime posted:

stealing from reddit

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hoss Corncave posted:

Biggest star since the egg.

Nice to be recognized

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Strongly increasing to a decline

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Edit: wrong thread

Zombie Lemur fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 2, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
They should have had the burning WrestleMania sign on Raw, bet that would have been good for a ratings bump

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rhonne posted:

You know, I feel like a normal, sane company would put their show on hold when there's a giant sign on fire above the audience.

Well yeah, but the show must go on! It's what the sign would have wanted.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Watched the Heritage Cup match from 20/1 NXTUK between Dar & A-Kid. It's a good little match. Decent spots but Dar isn't really wrestling a style that works in the 3 minute round format. Meanwhile just wish A-Kid was in an actual wrestling company rather than this make believe one. Not quite HM level but still worth a watch if you can be bothered looking for it.

Following week has a really really good Ilja vs Devlin match which is probably likely to be the best WWE match I see this year unless they miraculously don't gently caress up GUNTHER

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Feb 2, 2022

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Rhonne posted:

You know, I feel like a normal, sane company would put their show on hold when there's a giant sign on fire above the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN3uMOdMYMw&t=335s

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Rhonne posted:

We must learn to spectate under fire

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Who’s your favorite wwe wrestler

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That DICK! posted:

Brock Lesnar

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That DICK! posted:

Veer

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I said SANE company!

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Rhonne posted:

I said SANE company!

There are no sane companies in wrestling!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

That DICK! posted:

A-Kid. I love vampire weekend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny that wwe tried to get nia back for an event where they needed bodies even though they got rid of her for being anti-vaxx. doing it for the right reasons

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Brock Lesnar

Brock is so loving good. Don’t really care about his booking, don’t know why others do too. Just like that he gets to do like three or four cool matches a year.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brock should be in japan

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
NXT 2.0

quote:

Imperium and Diamond Mine go to war in massive Six-Man Tag Team Match

The two biggest and baddest factions in NXT 2.0 are set to collide as Diamond Mine and Imperium square off in what is sure to be a punishing Six-Man Tag Team Match.

Gunther has made his way to NXT 2.0 to lead Imperium into a new era, drawing the ire of Malcolm Bivens and Roderick Strong to set up a colossal main event showdown between the two prizefighters. After Gunther chopped down Strong, he sicced Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner on the former NXT Cruiserweight Champion as the trio beat down Strong until Julius & Brutus Creed stormed the ring for an all-out brawl.

Diamond Mine have shown they aren’t afraid of the imposing Gunther and the NXT Tag Team Champions, but which trio will still be standing following their massive showdown?

quote:

Bron Breakker finds a surprising partner in Tommaso Ciampa to take on Legado del Fantasma
NXT Champion Bron Breakker has found backup in his war with La Familia in the form of rival Tommaso Ciampa.

In typical Legado del Fantasma fashion, Santos Escobar used the strength of La Familia to challenge Breakker, promising to use his numbers to overwhelm the lone wolf champion.

One way or another, “The Emperor” vowed that his partners would get to Breakker, whether that be 2-on-1 or a fair fight if the champion could find a friend. And when Escobar tried to make good on that promise by jumping Breakker in the parking lot with Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza, The Blackheart stood by Breakker, and Legado del Fantasma sped away in their car.

Can the former NXT Championship rivals work together to push back against the strength of La Familia?

quote:

Cora Jade looks to show Raquel Gonzalez she’s ready in one-on-one fight
Cora Jade will get her opportunity to prove to Raquel Gonzalez that she has what it takes by squaring off with none other than Big Mami Cool herself.

Jade has pestered her former WarGames teammate and NXT Women’s Championship adversary about forming an alliance to make a run at the Women’s Dusty Cup, but Gonzalez has turned away the young Superstar at every turn, claiming she’s not ready.

In her haste to prove her worth, Jade may have bitten off more than she can chew when she attempted to slap the former NXT Women’s Champion. Now the two Superstars will square off.

Can Jade show Big Mami Cool she’s more than capable of handling herself, or will Gonzalez put her back in her place?

quote:

Joe Gacy wants to help LA Knight “move on” in singles match

Following his backstage confrontation with LA Knight, Joe Gacy will attempt to help Knight “move on” as the two Superstars battle inside the squared circle.

Knight is still trying to get a piece of Grayson Waller after Waller drew up a restraining order and hired Sanga as his new bodyguard, and Gacy has offered his services to Knight. Gacy claims to have helped Harland and is now trying to assist Knight in letting go of the past and moving toward a happier future.

Instead, Knight had a better suggestion about how to deal with his anger: stomping Gacy in the ring.

Whose anger management method will work best?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

No wonder NxT doesn’t have ratings, all they’re doing is advertising matches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

but instead of "go to japan fez" every time they say that, they say "go to japan brock" pretend. very short video. i had to remove the video that was above this text because it has talk about perversion. talk that is pervertion. go to japan Brock.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Feb 2, 2022

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A little while back. And this poo poo has been gone over many times, so I am sorry for re-treading it.

But this exemplifies so many of the ways that WWE is a bad place to work. Ignoring literally everything about booking and ring style and storylines.

1) A company knows it has an event coming up at which they need X amount of female employees. Need at least that specific number. So even if you are planning of sacking several of said female employees, surely it would be prudent to wait until after the event at which you need them? But WWE is so short sighted they couldn't even prepare for one of their "big 3" events of the year, and instead had to get firing happy.

2) A company summarily fires an employee. For no real reason. And given said employee wasn't an employee at all, rather an 'independent contractor' they are dropped in the cold with no safety net. But then the company realizes it needs that employee to do some grunt work. So the company calls up the person they summarily sacked not a few months ago, offers them , (probably), less money that they were getting to come back for a single night where they will be humiliated, and the company expects the person to enthusiastically accept, and are surprised when they don't. What sort of company has so much arrogance, and so little awareness as to to do this to a person? WWE does.

3) And to make it worse in this particular instance, they are doing it all to a woman who was sacked whilst she was on mental health leave. Adding to her stress and strain, and showing just how insensitive they are, how little they care for their workers, and how mush they expect the cult brainwashing to have taken effect.

All wrestling/performance issues aside. This is not the way any corporation should act to the people it employs.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Telling a company that had laid me off to gently caress off when they inquired about bringing me back as a freelance part-timer is one of the most satisfying LinkedIn experiences I've ever had.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I mean, by firing Nia they might’ve kept another employee from getting Covid or a broken leg.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm gonna give Slipknot a stream on Spotify for this bravery https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/corey-taylor-doesn-t-watch-nxt-20-says-wwe-did-nothing-his-favorite-nxt-stars-main-roster

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

That DICK! posted:

Two heels?????Thats fitting. considerin their audience is "walkin away"

Lmao

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The worst thing about this is that apparently she was being asked to be put on a list that Vince would be presented with. He would then choose who actually gets to appear in the match. She wasn’t even guaranteed to be a part of the match.

The dirt worst company.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Man was willing to work for Doug Walker but he ain't willing to get in the ring for Hunter.

Fair assessment TBH.

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
at least we're at a point where no one can suggest WWE does another women's evolution PPV, which is a very funny way to solve that problem

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
You do not, in fact, "gotta hand it to" the antivax potato factory.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
She's also related to the egg...

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1488677142862913540?s=20&t=duPLkUIqSyPl6h52j9I9Nw

Leonardo Spanky is free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I know it's dead, but how many cruiserweights are left?