Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I have never wanted Bryan and Vinny to review something as much as CYN. They would probably short circuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The Tails Gets Trolled thread was ahead of the curve

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ganso Bomb posted:

Shane was right.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

now would be a good time for tony to let some specific contracts run out

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

QCS is a terrible place

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

chicken breast sucked me off?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

^^^^ This guy gets it

This was funnier in my head.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Endless Mike posted:

^^^^ This guy gets it

This was funnier in my head.

It's pretty funny outside of it

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
if you haven't watched the shows, the bad wrestling podcast (a good podcast!) reviewed both shows when they came out

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Even if you remove all the weird chud-adjacent stuff, the actual wrestling product on the shows they've done so far is dogshit. They all take place in some warehouse where the only light is coming from a spotlight that's sitting at eye level just blaring into the ring from one corner, and for god knows why like 2/3rds of the time the camera is pointed AT the spotlight so you can't see a single thing that happens.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Drakkel posted:

Even if you remove all the weird chud-adjacent stuff, the actual wrestling product on the shows they've done so far is dogshit. They all take place in some warehouse where the only light is coming from a spotlight that's sitting at eye level just blaring into the ring from one corner, and for god knows why like 2/3rds of the time the camera is pointed AT the spotlight so you can't see a single thing that happens.

Better tahn seeing Adam Scherr or EC3 wrestle

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Drakkel posted:

NWA Mountain State Wrestling used to have the exact same spotlight issue in one of the school gyms it frequently taped in

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

i'm retaining, holding my balls, opening my suckhole and controlling my narrative

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

This attitude only works if you're in something big like WWE. CYN isn't even like Chikara level yet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Generico posted:

This attitude only works if you're in something big like WWE. CYN isn't even like Chikara level yet.

The scumbags running it are easily as lovely as Mike Quackenbush and their product is way funnier.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

CYN isn't even on VGCW level at this point

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ganso Bomb posted:

Shane was right.

lol :cripes:

what is this. a hosed up everything bagel? i cant tell

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

graph posted:

lol :cripes:

what is this. a hosed up everything bagel? i cant tell

The driest chicken in history

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
CYN = CUCKOLD YOUR NEIGHBOR

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

oh.

whys he holding it like that and doing that face

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I didn't think Jim Cornette was involved, though.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Drakkel posted:

CYN has more posts than AEW this week they have all of the buzz.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Malcolm Excellent posted:

cuckold your nuts

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Kvantum posted:

I didn't think Jim Cornette was involved, though.

Cornette Yells *Beeeeeep*

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

The other thing about the actual wrestling matches besides the spotlight pointed directly at the camera at all times is that there's this constant shower of packing foam/fake snow/sawdust??? in the ring that sticks to everything and everybody and I can't even begin to guess why this happens

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

Good lord, why does everything have to be such a loving ordeal with these chud dickheads. Who do you think you are? The Prince of Denmark, avenging his dead dad? Eat your lovely chicken with the lovely seasoning, you loving donut.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

CYN has more posts than AEW this week they have all of the buzz.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

we're maximum 2 weeks away from someone in this company repeating the MRA line about how wiping your rear end robs you of your masculinity. https://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/...pe-his-own-rear end/

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Drakkel posted:

i'm sure they're feverishly working to sign Senator Armstrong as i type this

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
is this actually a normal wrestling promotion or some weird art project.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

edogawa rando posted:

Good lord, why does everything have to be such a loving ordeal with these chud dickheads. Who do you think you are? The Prince of Denmark, avenging his dead dad? Eat your lovely chicken with the lovely seasoning, you loving donut.

Yet another poster outs themselves as being controlled by Big Seasoning.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seams posted:

is this actually a normal wrestling promotion or some weird art project.

What's a normal wrestling promotion

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

oh.

whys he holding it like that and doing that face

White guys doing YouTubes are federally required to make a thumbnail shot making a funny face.

Or I assume, anyway, since that's what scrolling YouTube looks like

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I would LOVE to hear Corny read their press release

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Bonus

I was scrolling through Danhausen clips and came across Danhausen talking to EC3 about CYN - you can see Hausen’s eyes roll back in his head when he hears the twaddle that EC3 comes up with
https://youtu.be/ksYmkyWX9Y8

About 2:55 in

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Manwithastick posted:

Bonus

I was scrolling through Danhausen clips and came across Danhausen talking to EC3 about CYN - you can see Hausen’s eyes roll back in his head when he hears the twaddle that EC3 comes up with
https://youtu.be/ksYmkyWX9Y8

About 2:55 in

this is absolutely delightful, oh my god

also Austin Aries controlling the hell out of his narrative

https://twitter.com/tayredacted/status/1499022095933657099

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah. Aries's "redemption tour" is definitely going...places.

https://twitter.com/AustinAries/status/1498834220160098310?t=0R-A0m_RvtdxfPg_UuqJwQ&s=19

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Drakkel posted:

The other thing about the actual wrestling matches besides the spotlight pointed directly at the camera at all times is that there's this constant shower of packing foam/fake snow/sawdust??? in the ring that sticks to everything and everybody and I can't even begin to guess why this happens

Thats what happens when the people at ringside dont clutch their nuts enough.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

EC3 also mentions in that Danhausen interview that he had a concussion and brain bleed so… yeah that checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
one thing that stood out to me while watching the actual show was the fact that the crew & everyone in the crowd was wearing a mask.