Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the strongest bug?
This poll is closed.
Praying mantis 91 21.06%
🐜 71 16.44%
🦂 56 12.96%
🕷 46 10.65%
🦎 101 23.38%
Centipede 67 15.51%
Total: 432 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

my favorite bit is 'not much is said about how Ukraine is preparing but boy does he seem confidant'

Ive seen a couple kyiv-based accounts saying that the city is protected by something special they can't talk about ;) ;)

I'm guessing the motherland statue will animate and start stomping tanks if they get too close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

30.5 Days posted:

lmao that after the mods were satisfied that the charity was in fact a nazi charity, they left it in the OP but added a note saying "don't donate to this nazi charity ;) "

D&D evolving from the pro rape and violence forum to the just pro nazi forum wasn't a giant leap but I can't deny I'm still shocked how fast it happened.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

lmao that after the mods were satisfied that the charity was in fact a nazi charity, they left it in the OP but added a note saying "don't donate to this nazi charity ;) "

Now that's some accountability! :)

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Flavahbeast posted:

Ive seen a couple kyiv-based accounts saying that the city is protected by something special they can't talk about ;) ;)

I'm guessing the motherland statue will animate and start stomping tanks if they get too close

I'm expecting the samson option

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Flavahbeast posted:

Zelensky got a golem, it's stereotypical I admit but it's an effective tool considering how powerful Ukrainian mud has already proven itself

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

The guys who think the Russians have taken a gorillion casualties also think they are orcs that probably eat their dead and wounded

[Russians on entering a new conquered city]: It looks like meat is back on the menu boys!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Putin made it clear in the peace talks that he is willing to back off provided that ukraine commits to neutrality, recognizes the independence of crimea and the donbass, and allows putin to eat them

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

sexpig by night posted:

D&D evolving from the pro rape and violence forum to the just pro nazi forum wasn't a giant leap but I can't deny I'm still shocked how fast it happened.

How long does cspam have until purge time?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

Being pro Nazi is just a side effect of the huge war boner everyone has to beat Russia

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vomik posted:

i just bought a controller so i could play elden ring and i've never played a souls game or even played a game with a controller lol. i am near a nuclear target - think i'll be able to finish before death?

No, but that isn't related to the nuclear thing

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

D&D is giving money to Banderites again

UCC is directly connected to the OUN-B

It keeps loving happening.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

No, but that isn't related to the nuclear thing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lostconfused posted:

It keeps loving happening.

I wonder if they genuinely think 'oh we're too dumb to do really simple research to find these extremely overt and open connections' is better than 'we just don't care, we're fine funding nazis to own the Russians'

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wait I thought we agreed that if they got a third nazi charity going they'd have all their gangtags swapped to the black sun flowers one

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Wait I thought we agreed that if they got a third nazi charity going they'd have all their gangtags swapped to the black sun flowers one

that was way too hard, though, you gotta give em like, ten tries to go a single day without raising money for actual holocaust denialists.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know it is kind of funny that even the United States doesn't blame their occupation governments for the issues that occured. Et Afghanistan iraw etc.
None of the generals or any of their staff were ever persecuted for being complete s*** at their job. So interesting that Russia does this, I know it's out of fascism and not the spirit of civilian oversight. But it just shows our exceptionalism has overwhelmed our ability to critically judge ourselves here on the US.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

I wonder if they genuinely think 'oh we're too dumb to do really simple research to find these extremely overt and open connections' is better than 'we just don't care, we're fine funding nazis to own the Russians'

When I shared the Azov thing with a bunch of lib acquaintances at the start of all this i figured they'd deny it, but was pretty surprised when they almost immediately accepted it but just rationalized it as a necessary evil and no better or worse than ever other far right movement plaguing the world

One guy literally went with "I'm glad Ukraine found a clever way to turn the inevitable Nazis into a valuable tool!"

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/ArtyomLukin/status/1502081170955243521

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

speng31b posted:

When I shared the Azov thing with a bunch of lib acquaintances at the start of all this i figured they'd deny it, but was pretty surprised when they almost immediately accepted it but just rationalized it as a necessary evil and no better or worse than ever other far right movement plaguing the world

One guy literally went with "I'm glad Ukraine found a clever way to turn the inevitable Nazis into a valuable tool!"

ah, the inevitable nazis

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

sexpig by night posted:

I genuinely think they're too dumb to do the simple research considering their shambolic, Russian-like performances in this thread. They are brainwashing victims, as we've all been. There are probably some people here who, two decades ago, totally supported the Iraq war and argued vigorously that they must have WMDs despite that voice in the back of your head screaming. I mean I didn't do that as a young teenager but someone in this thread (non dnd) probably did.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Without getting too much into it, we just never saw public trials of the occupation forces. Especially general etc, I don't want to spend too much time comparing the US military to the Russian military. Its always positive positive positive regardless of the result.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
There was another government who figured out how to turn the inevitable nazis into a valuable tool, against communist paramilitaries.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol Putin's gonna resign

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Need Ammo's fake, Snake Island's fake, Ghost's fake, expecting it to turn out Kyiv's actually a fake cardboard cutout city at this point

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Kiev is real, but zelensky's presence in kiev is fake.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Ghost of Kyiv was real. They were in this thread and got permabanned by the saboteur mods.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

No you see they are the osint experts, therefor

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

Ghost of Kyiv was real. They were in this thread and got permabanned by the saboteur mods.

hosed up if true

Posting from his SU-35 till the end, when the mods friendly fired with their SAMs

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
He was betrayed.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Horizon Burning posted:

can someone repost that lenin thinking emoji image

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
ghost of kyiv was murdered as a saboteur after he was overheard ordering some bread after a night of drinking

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

You know he's right.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Horizon Burning posted:

can someone repost that lenin thinking emoji image

How about this one? (Idk which you meant)

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

So if I'm a Russian saboteur then the posters here are...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

30.5 Days posted:

ghost of kyiv was murdered as a saboteur after he was overheard ordering some bread after a night of drinking

He pronounced palianytsia correctly, giving himself away. Shibboleths fly both ways.

Catpetter1984
Mar 13, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreylad posted:

So if I'm a Russian saboteur then the posters here are...

worse than dog murderers apparently

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is a perfect example of how insanely out-of-touch the Russian regime is with reality. They consider the EU, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, etc. 'countries orchestrated by the US'. I think the regime actually believes the US has client-state levels of control over these nations. It's insane and sadly also indicates that any kind of peaceful co-existence with this regime in the aftermath of the war is going to be a massive pain. It does explain why Putin is always so angry - as in his mind the US isn't just a dominant power, but actually controls most of the world. That people like Schröder can ride the corruption rodeo with these guys, well aware what paranoid poo poo they believe in, boggles the mind.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

speng31b posted:

Being pro Nazi is just a side effect of the huge war boner everyone has to beat Russia

wrong, it's because they're neoliberals who have always loved nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Putin is soo anti nazi he personally gave a self confessed neo nazi both the Order of Courage and the title of Hero of the Russian Federation.