Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Why the gently caress is it called a pepper cannon if it doesn't blast pepper into your food like a cannon? Where's the mag release? Where's the sight rail? WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

warning: this grinder is canon

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i still like my pepper cannon

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
One like Pepper Cannon, full of strength
One like Pepper Cannon, who won't be a drunk
One like Pepper Cannon, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Pepper Cannon, who won't run away!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Imagine having to grind your own pepper

I bet that stuff tastes good n mild/medium on your Traeger brand outdoor WiFi oven.

Also Lol at “Tacticalories”.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I bet that stuff tastes good n mild/medium on your Traeger brand outdoor WiFi oven.

Also Lol at “Tacticalories”.

We grillin' this weekend or what?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

interwhat posted:

Why the gently caress is it called a pepper cannon if it doesn't blast pepper into your food like a cannon? Where's the mag release? Where's the sight rail? WHAT THE gently caress

How hard would it be to make a miniature wood chipper for peppers that shoots the dust out of it like the big wood chippers do?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Smugworth posted:

Perfect for when you have a barbeque but you're worried "those" neighbors from down the street might show up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JUST LOOK AT THIS CHART!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

*slow motion pulls spray bottle out of holster, jumps sideways, sprays down flare-ups*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

Looks like it would be very dangerous to insert the pepper cannon up your rear end because the sides are perfectly smooth and completely devoid of any flaring whatsoever.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

Max coarseness? Might as well just fling whole peppercorns on.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Whats the peppercorn capacity? Even more hilarious if you have to reload it every week, and I can only guess just like any other time the grinder runs out, your hands are covered in raw meat juice. Does it even connect to wifi/bt??? 200????!!!!!

DOES IT COME IN ROSE GOLD?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
pepper cannon owns and its transformed my cooking.

i look down on everyone who doesnt have one.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

heavy is the hand that grinds the cannon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the pepper cannon actually is a portal to the elemental plane of pepper

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Y’all ever just put the Cannon on max and grind it right into your gaping maw?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Y’all ever just put the Cannon on max and grind it right into your gaping maw?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

interwhat posted:

I bought some poo poo advertised on instagram too lol. Misen non stick pans and they're actually really good, and made for professional kitchens. $160 for an 8, 10, and 12" set with silicone lids.

some of you bought a pepper grinder for $200 lol oh my god

let me guess, next you're gonna tell me about the mustang mach-e you special ordered?

im dyin lolololol

I feel attacked

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i either want to get the mannkitchen pepper cannon or the unicorn magnum (with holster)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you have a salt cannon and a pepper cannon you can use both at once to bukkake season your food in record time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

all salt shall be adorned ala salt bae

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's got a rail so you can mount telescopic sights and season your neighbors food from a football field away

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

unicorn magnum (with holster)

That sounds badass as gently caress.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The 2nd amendment mean anything instantly becomes legal if you turn it into a gun.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"Oh, whoops, I dropped my Unicorn Magnum that I use for my monster meat."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"Oh, whoops, I dropped my Unicorn Magnum that I use for my monster meat."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If I buy The Pepper Cannon tonight it will have the lowest possible lifetime daily amortization price. If I buy it next week it will be that much more expensive.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

If I buy The Pepper Cannon tonight it will have the lowest possible lifetime daily amortization price. If I buy it next week it will be that much more expensive.

You should buy it twenty years ago.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Give it to your grandchildren’s grandchildren. Generational pepper.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

A society grows great when old men order pepper cannons whose grind they shall never taste.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
as an update, I now have gone back to the regular pepper grinder from the lovely motorized pepper mill. RIP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Everyday I think "why don't I have a Pepper Cannon." I feel like everyday without a Pepper Cannon in my life is one more day wasted.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When I die, turn me into little pellets and fire me out of a Pepper Cannon

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AcidRonin posted:

as an update, I now have gone back to the regular pepper grinder from the lovely motorized pepper mill. RIP.

I have these and they've worked pretty well for 3.5 years. Still will not fill the emptiness inside of not owning a pepper cannon.

https://www.amazon.com/Russell-Hobb...ps%2C153&sr=8-1

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

bird with big dick posted:

I have these and they've worked pretty well for 3.5 years. Still will not fill the emptiness inside of not owning a pepper cannon.

https://www.amazon.com/Russell-Hobb...ps%2C153&sr=8-1

I ain't clicking on that cause I'm lazy,, but is that a tactical pepper mill?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I'll be honest I got a pepper cannon but only because I work for a firm that makes coffee grinders And we are stripping it And remaking it as the coffee cannon. They cant sue us because we already own the patent on such a concept since their lazy budget lawyer team only filled patents related to grinding peppercorns.

Anyway, to get to the point from taking it apart the only thing that makes this the pepper cannon is that it costs 1000% more than a regular grinder. The internals are identical to a grinder you'd get at IKEA or Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Then how does it grind pepper faster