Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Show-none anime. I like the Octopus who wants to be a Squid, though. He's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Arc Hammer posted:

I like the Octopus who wants to be a Squid, though. He's cool.

wasnt that the plot of splatoon

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

sinky posted:

Someone in GBS uploaded a 2GB .zip of 2008 era SA stuff

For some reason there is a 'desu' folder with over 300 pics :iiam:

99% of the other anime pics are Azumanga Daioh

While reading this thread, because of course I would be, I found that I have what I think is close to a complete collection of the SA-tans.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

While reading this thread, because of course I would be, I found that I have what I think is close to a complete collection of the SA-tans.

All hail SA-tan!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

post em up

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Imma bonk piccolo on the noggin

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Post em

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Arc Hammer posted:

It's like someone watched the Namek arc and took offense to Frieza's 5 minutes remark, so they decided to set a ten hour time limit until the human sorting would begin, then decided they would tell the story in ten hours real-time.

lucky for you the entire arc is about recontextualizing famous moments in dragon ball z history

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
cant believe i missed a daily dose thread

marumaru
May 20, 2013

thanks doc

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Curious if that's the same set as this because I picked those up from somewhere years back and reposted them occasionally. Can't actually see them in either the 1.8GB zip or the mega folder?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shinjobi posted:

Imma bonk piccolo on the noggin

He would slice your rear end in half with a beam of pure pwnage if you dared to disrespect him in this fashion.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao that russia thread

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Arc Hammer posted:

Watching Hunter X Hunter with my roommates and slowly dying of boredom. This Chimera Ant arc never loving ends.

gently caress you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

need a mod that actually respects and celebrates piccolo day

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Moving this to mecha thread

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 10, 2022

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

need a mod that actually respects and celebrates piccolo day

Bad things happen to the mods that ban people that celebrate piccolo day appropriately.

Just saying.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

littleorv posted:

Bad things happen to the mods that ban people that celebrate piccolo day appropriately.

Just saying.

statistically speaking

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Larry Parrish posted:

He would slice your rear end in half with a beam of pure pwnage if you dared to disrespect him in this fashion.

Yeah but he'd have to acknowledge the bonk on the noggin on this, his most important of days

Even trade

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You know I never thought to look into if the daily dose gif was part of series of works but I’m glad I know it is, now

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Willo567 posted:

Moving this to mecha thread
no, wait, come back

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I watched a few episodes of Jobless Reincarnation. Is this one of those shows where the main character is a terrible person that grows and learns to respect people, or should I immediately drop it like the hot garbage it seems to be?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

sinky posted:

Someone in GBS uploaded a 2GB .zip of 2008 era SA stuff

99% of the other anime pics are Azumanga Daioh

Post em please tia

these too. I have a vague memory of those despite being a lurker back then

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

CubeTheory posted:

I watched a few episodes of Jobless Reincarnation. Is this one of those shows where the main character is a terrible person that grows and learns to respect people, or should I immediately drop it like the hot garbage it seems to be?

Drop it imo

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I can't tell if the pokemon manga is good or if i'm just nostalgiaing. I learned today that the most important thing for a pokemon trainer to have is heart. And with heart, you can never lose.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
What if your opponent has heart too?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

gay for gacha posted:

I can't tell if the pokemon manga is good or if i'm just nostalgiaing. I learned today that the most important thing for a pokemon trainer to have is heart. And with heart, you can never lose.

This is basic stuff tbh.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Clarste posted:

That probably in the next chapter.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Clarste posted:

comes down to who has more friends at that point

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Clarste posted:

Then it comes down to STAB, IVs and EVs

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I don’t know what any of those mean tho

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Lurking Haro posted:

All hail SA-tan!
Looks like I only got some of them afterall, but at least a few don't appear in zip file Polsy posted.

Polsy posted:

Curious if that's the same set as this because I picked those up from somewhere years back and reposted them occasionally. Can't actually see them in either the 1.8GB zip or the mega folder?
The collection I have isn't in either of the mega folder or 1.8GB zip, but I see you have some of the same ones I have, and yours have file-names - so that's clearly the better version.

There's a few my archive that aren't in yours though, so I threw my entire collection up here.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 12:47 on May 10, 2022

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

gay for gacha posted:

It rakes the original arc a good while to start getting into the really interesting stuff people remember.

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Pokemon manga is great if you're learning to read Japanese since it's aimed at kids: uses furigana and sticks to simple sentences and commonly used words. Otherwise.... :goku:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Namtab posted:

Then it comes down to STAB, IVs and EVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

I don’t know what any of those mean tho

Aren't you a nurse? And you don't know about stabs, ivs and evs?