Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

According to the comics (but as always, depending on the writer) it’s definitely the Flash :goonsay:

Someone should send Henry Cavill out to hunt down and capture Ezra Miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I don't think anyone's takeaway was "wow this is great!!!"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

jay saying he would keep watching obiwan was more shocking than mike and rich liking it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Absolute frauds

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I did enjoy them describing how a thousand twitter accounts all with stormtrooper avatars kept posting the exact same thing verbatim and their conclusion was "it's a cult"

No, Boomer, it's bots. When you say bad words about Disney or Amazon there's a reason an army of identical accounts all post the same exact words at you.

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
Lol you think Disney needs bots, or that they would shell out the money even if they did

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
And yes I know you can buy like 5000 bots for 50 bucks but this is disney

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Disney is willing to pay any price as long as no unions are involved and the product doesn’t wind up being too high quality

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

well i just got back from watching inland empire and boy was that a movie about an empire that was inland

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

A show about Jon Snow guarding what's left of the wall from...? The monsters are all dead. The free folk are no longer their enemies.

Going to be a real boring series. Unless it's all about the Night Watch fuckn' and suckn' each other.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Watching the content and something really weird stood out to me. It looked like there were a whole bunch of scenes with unreplaced chroma matts on the walls of the empire (basically dull green screen cloths on the walls above the work stations)

No loving way am I watching obj Wan can anyone confirm this is real?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cowcaster posted:

well i just got back from watching inland empire and boy was that a movie about an empire that was inland

*me leaning over to person beside me and whispering so loud the entire room hears us*: he didn't get it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kingo Ligma posted:

Watching the content and something really weird stood out to me. It looked like there were a whole bunch of scenes with unreplaced chroma matts on the walls of the empire (basically dull green screen cloths on the walls above the work stations)

You don't mean the outside of the base? The part they were in was underwater and it was very green.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cowcaster posted:

Ah, does right what it says on the tin

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Kingo Ligma posted:

someone posted screenshots here with obiwan hiding leia inside his trenchcoat while walking around some imperial place that had a bunch of green backgrounds

no one making this show cares at all lol

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

TIP posted:

someone posted screenshots here with obiwan hiding leia inside his trenchcoat while walking around some imperial place that had a bunch of green backgrounds

no one making this show cares at all lol

Jesus Christ every time I feel like I work on the worst trash on the planet Disney swoops in to make me feel better

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
Cast $30,000,000
Director $10,000,000
Writers $5,000,000
Hush Money $100,000,000
Visual Effects $5
Disney Adult Articles $5,000,000

Somebody who is good at the budgeting help my show is dying

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Has Star Wars lore ever explained why the good guys are 90% human with some window dressing aliens and the bad guys are 99% human? Have human genocided (avatared) the rest of the galaxy?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Sunk Dunk posted:

I have a question for anyone who has seen “the natural.” I want to know if I’m missing something since I watched this on a plane. Why won’t he tell anyone where he was or where he was from after he was shot? Why does he care if people find out some nut job shot him? Seems like a really weird blackmail.

Answer me cowards

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sunk Dunk posted:

Answer me cowards

he was an alien

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
yall gettin into a frenzy about the obi wan show. It’s mediocre. Not really worth mocking or praising. Like basically any marvel starcwars show at this point

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021

Sunk Dunk posted:

Answer me cowards

Why were you on a plane anyways wouldn’t that violate your parole

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Collapsing Farts posted:

yall gettin into a frenzy about the obi wan show. It’s mediocre. Not really worth mocking or praising. Like basically any marvel starcwars show at this point

Go gently caress yourself, chump

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
But it’s fun to dunk on mediocre crap coming from studios with budgets that would shame moderate size countries.

They’re not only critic proof at this point they cannot upset their fans, it’s impossible for them. They just clamour for more gorbage.

supabump
Feb 8, 2014

I think the only reasonable review of a poo poo megafranchise is "it's poo poo"

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Kingo Ligma posted:

Go gently caress yourself, chump

jeez dude, rude

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

stephenthinkpad posted:

Has Star Wars lore ever explained why the good guys are 90% human with some window dressing aliens and the bad guys are 99% human? Have human genocided (avatared) the rest of the galaxy?

Yeah Zahn answered it early on. Palpatine was racist so nonhumans didn't get into the higher ranks of the Empire, unless they had something important to offer him personally.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
RLM 2022: It's super OK, not just OK.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Tunicate posted:

Yeah Zahn answered it early on. Palpatine was racist so nonhumans didn't get into the higher ranks of the Empire, unless they had something important to offer him personally.

Doesn't episode 2 (the one where Padme and Anakin roll on grass) has a villain Jedi alien with 6 arms and is also a general? Btw that movie seem to have multiple villains I got confused when I saw it.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

stephenthinkpad posted:

Doesn't episode 2 (the one where Padme and Anakin roll on grass) has a villain Jedi alien with 6 arms and is also a general? Btw that movie seem to have multiple villains I got confused when I saw it.

there is no empire in episode 2, just two sides being played against each other

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I think sometimes people forget that Star Wars was always corny

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Northman 4k arrived today. Just finished it.

11/10 movie of the year.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
my boy eggers is 3 for 3

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Collapsing Farts posted:

jeez dude, rude

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

runnypoops posted:

my boy eggers is 3 for 3

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

X JAKK posted:

Worst angsty edgelord assassin menagerie film:

Smokin' Aces or Polar?

8 Heads in a Duffel Bag

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

X JAKK posted:

The Boys is getting a spinoff about teenagers attending a school for wizards mutants supes.

https://ew.com/tv/patrick-schwarzenegger-the-boys-spin-off-euphoria-meets-superheroes/

They are calling it "Young Boys"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

They are calling it "Young Boys"

A Singer-Spacey Joint

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

The 1-2 punch of Hawkeye/Blorbo killed all interest I had in D+ originals

Moon Knight worth it? Ms. Marvel? I don't expect things to be good, I'm entirely fine with slop bucket popcorn poo poo like the Falcon/WS series but it's gotta be at least somewhat entertaining

do not watch the crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

stephenthinkpad posted:

He's not an alien or a Jedi he's a bunch of disembodied organs in a robot suit swinging stolen lightsabers around