Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Did you guys see Kirk Cousins almost turf his baby gender reveal lol. It's funny because he fuckin sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

AndrewP posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1545124393990475778

This is v good because they needed another pass rusher, and Justin Houston was better than last year’s numbers suggested.

Sigh, deep sigh at the Frank Clark and Justin Houston dots

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It’s okay because George Karlaftis is the next John Randle

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

It’s okay because George Karlaftis is the next John Randle

kiimo posted:

Why haven't the Chiefs traded for Quinn yet

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Harry Reid choking out a guy who tried to bribe him loving ruled

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
its so funny that Frank Clark is 5th all time in postseason sacks. Anytime someone dumps on Clark for being an overpaid underperformer someone points out all the sacks he racked up in the Chiefs Super Bowl run in 2019, but I feel like a lot of them were at the end of the games and not super impactful.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

really queer Christmas posted:

Anything times zero is still zero

Nah i feel like Harry Reid was objectively cool.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

its so funny that Frank Clark is 5th all time in postseason sacks. Anytime someone dumps on Clark for being an overpaid underperformer someone points out all the sacks he racked up in the Chiefs Super Bowl run in 2019, but I feel like a lot of them were at the end of the games and not super impactful.

Not that anyone cares but the Chiefs got a 3rd rounder from the Bears because their new GM was Veach's second-hand man last season on the Chiefs. Chiefs got an extra 3rd for the Bears signing him. Chiefs could give that right back to the Bears for Quinn. Also Quinn would cost zero in dead money to cut. It's a win win situation and the Chiefs could absolutely use him. I get he won't have 18.5 sacks again. But if he gets 9 he'd probably lead the Chiefs pathetic pass rush. That poo poo is important come playoff time.

Like we're going into the season with Karlaftis, a rookie, and Frank Clark, a degenerate deadbeat who can't sack people. After that it's like...Mike Danna? Yikes.

https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1544696969876193282

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think they need to do an actual long term contract for OBJ before making a move like that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yes agree and it is due July 15. They need the contract to make room for him.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I think Tom Brady wins this next one

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Herbie wins after a Packers collapse in the second half.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
you will all not want to see me if the chargers ever fall rear end backwards into a superbowl win

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

you will all not want to see me if the chargers ever fall rear end backwards into a superbowl win

:hmmwrong:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

a neat cape posted:

What if they fall rear end forward?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1545124393990475778

This is v good because they needed another pass rusher, and Justin Houston was better than last year’s numbers suggested.

dang i thought oweh was better than that. but that might be some injury stuff

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

likewise judon got a shitload of hype for what looks like only an okay pressure rate while getting basically no 2 on 1s

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Borsche69 posted:

dang i thought oweh was better than that. but that might be some injury stuff

Or it could just be another random chart.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rear end backward excellent team great draft great free agency good coaching wonderful roster

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a neat cape posted:

It's fun and I wish you luck. And even better when Tom Brady is your QB. People get very upset when Tom wins.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Lifespan posted:

Or it could just be another random chart.

it clearly says win on one of the axis

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

The real question on everyone's mind is who contributes more to society via charitable function - Darnold or Baker?

Hmmm, are we talking USD or British pounds?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Cavauro posted:

rear end backward excellent team great draft great free agency good coaching wonderful roster

chargers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

league changed.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

He said good coaching.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I support this:

https://twitter.com/HOMAGE/status/1545404045627691009?s=20&t=--QpYyLd3zoeD0ILCjZzgQ

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/bristei/status/1545411252251418626?s=21&t=4ZEU83sHe-tVPwDXTYBZ4w

sounds good to me. sadly it’ll probably cost $500 or so.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

As soon as their website stops making GBS threads itself I am buying the heck out of this

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Putting directv out of business is cool with me. It's going to be on prime for cheaper than it is now, i bet

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

mcmagic posted:

Putting directv out of business is cool with me. It's going to be on prime for cheaper than it is now, i bet

Hey now, I actually like Directv. Cheaper than streaming for me too.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Having to get out of market football games thru streaming is going to lead to a lot of boomer meltdowns and stress heart attacks.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Having to get out of market football games thru streaming is going to lead to a lot of boomer meltdowns and stress heart attacks.
Promise?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Hey now, I actually like Directv. Cheaper than streaming for me too.

Better hope it never rains!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think I'd pay $100 for it? Anything more would be hard to justify.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

mcmagic posted:

Better hope it never rains!

I've been a subscriber for nearly 20 years and I've had outages due to weather like once a year at most. My internet goes out more frequently than I have issues with my DTV signal.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Yeah don’t threaten me with a good time

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Give me streaming Red Zone, you fucks

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FO's QB tiers:

The only separator between A and S were Herbert and Allen were a bit inconsistent and had some bad games

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Docjowles posted:

Give me streaming Red Zone, you fucks

You can get this already thru any live TV streaming provider. You just can't buy it by itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I can't believe I am saying this, but Goff is easily C tier.