Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
see, more proof that disclosure is harmless and in reality good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

endocriminologist posted:

Thank u everyone! We're having beers and talking about this guy he saw on YouTube (it's Bob Lazar)

show him coulthart's documentary on this aitee

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Jazerus posted:

show him coulthart's documentary on this aitee

I'd love to! But sadly he doesn't know much English and I don't think finding a Swedish subbed version is very easy

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Very My Dad to pivot the conversation to aliens immediately. I think he's cool w me being trans but he's way cooler w Americans hiding space ships

Your dad has his priorities straight

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Happy aitee

:nws:

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Very My Dad to pivot the conversation to aliens immediately. I think he's cool w me being trans but he's way cooler w Americans hiding space ships

:glomp: :bird:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

When you're tootin' & shootin' but they're still J'rootin

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

some more good news!

https://mobile.twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1548969342771109888

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Tom of 79826 Finardi

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

Earth: the Cromartie High School of the cosmos.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

what's the intergalactic football scholarship path like

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ aitee take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

happy aitee day

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

what's the intergalactic football scholarship path like

Getting Havana syndrome and working at our dad's used Triangle dealership

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Finally a humans-gently caress-yeah take

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

SavageGentleman posted:

Earth: the Cromartie High School of the cosmos.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Thank u everyone! We're having beers and talking about this guy he saw on YouTube (it's Bob Lazar)

Nooooo turn left dad

(jk congrats)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Guess it's a good thing I'm a night person

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nice! congrats

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
One of my coworkers is a Navy veteran and today was telling one of my other coworkers about a UAP/USO encounter he was personally present for. I didn't get much detail but I'm definitely gonna ask him about it next chance I get. Apparently they were tracking something underwater that then surfaced and zipped off somewhere. This guy is kind of an rear end in a top hat but he doesn't seem the type to make poo poo up, who knows though sailors have a long history of bullshitting. I just want to ask him if he physically saw it, and what it looked like.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sir, i'm glad that ur interested in working for direcTV. do u have any experience with a radar dish or perhaps radar dome?

....yeah :mmmhmm:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

two orbs and a cigar fly into ur bedroom

munce
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z34xa5/the-long-strange-relationship-between-psychedelics-and-telepathy

quote:

The Long, Strange Relationship Between Psychedelics and Telepathy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pounded in the butt by a sexy flying refrigerator by chuck tingle

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Very interesting, thanks for the link

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Interesting read

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Rah! posted:

pounded in the butt by a sexy flying refrigerator by chuck tingle

:wink:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

At some point we will all have to come to terms with the fact that the pnti have but one interest on our earth planet: to sample our parody erotica.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rudeboy Detective posted:

At some point we will all have to come to terms with the fact that the pnti have but one interest on our earth planet: to sample our parody erotica.

the meat dimension, also known as the tingleverse

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Article has me thinking of this pic:

ime, psychedelics opened a door that i usually keep shut, but every weird thing that's ever happened to me has occured through that door.

I usually put it away; let it run rampant in dreams where i am more comfortable with batshit insanity as a matter of course, but otherwise i try not to percieve what I *can* percieve, because the line between madness and sanity becomes helplessly blurred, and while it wouldn't be so scary by itself, losing my ability to anchor myself is a dumb and dangerous thing to do on purpose, and I wouldn't want to lose my ability to work, survive, or something like that.

but if i do my meditations, calm my mind, and start to sort of experience reality as an unbiassed feed of sensory information, the way i see the world changes dramatically, and there is room in that space for ESP and other poo poo, obviously. psychedelics (and even high doses of weed tbqh) can make this change a lot easier.

Repeatedly wading into those waters has made me realize that "normal" perception bounds are kind of arbitrary, but it's important to avoid disregarding it for that. I'm still a human, still have to be able to relate to people, and I can't balance the two things. When I'd stay too long in that head space, i'd mostly only be able to relate to certain kinds of people. Not anywhere close to kyoon/timecube type poo poo, but still out there enough I felt unsafe staying there/normalizing those perceptions. I fully understand how people sometimes make a clean break when playing with mind expansion.
And it is a really sobering thing to know that yes, loving around may lead to finding out.

Anyway, the human mind has a lot of power to edit how it sees the world, to bias or unbias information, or to change interpetation of it. There is no "normal" bound besides consensus, which might tend towards true in some ways but is probably wrong in others. The world also has a lot of power to edit how a human sees it.

I think people can be too anchored by what they think they know, and they don't realize how flimsy it really is, so when the world changes those perceptions for them, they break. Being a bit innoculated has stabilized me a bit, I think, because I already know how to privilege and reassert "normal" perceptions, from years of deliberately taking myself, or being brought to the edge of sanity and trying to walk back. Enough that I can at least longpost about this poo poo ITT in all sincerity and then turn around and live a fairly loving normal life.

basically it wouldn't shock me if ESP type poo poo is real, psychedelics make it easier to do, but also loving around with all of that is a really easy way to break your electrical meat

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The Lovecraft principle

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I don't really feel like going into the details but when I was younger I had a very strong mushrooms trip that ended with a pretty clear precognitive vision of something that ended up happening a few months later. And when it happened I wasn't thinking about the mushrooms trip at all when I had that vision (so it wasn't like I was consciously trying to re-enact the vision), I only realized the connection between the two well after the fact.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

dissolved my ego, became one with everything, got horny:

quote:

In one case, a man who tripped with his roommate felt he was being pressured telepathically to have sex. “The entire time he was pressuring me into being gay. I repeatedly told him that I did not want to, I did not find the male body attractive and just did not want to. And he said things like ‘Well you know we are all One so what is the big deal?’”

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

sounds like space imperialism op

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mola Yam posted:

dissolved my ego, became one with everything, got horny:

it's all incest, so what

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Rickshaw posted:

Very interesting, thanks for the link

Riot Bimbo posted:

Article has me thinking of this pic:

ime, psychedelics opened a door that i usually keep shut, but every weird thing that's ever happened to me has occured through that door.

I usually put it away; let it run rampant in dreams where i am more comfortable with batshit insanity as a matter of course, but otherwise i try not to percieve what I *can* percieve, because the line between madness and sanity becomes helplessly blurred, and while it wouldn't be so scary by itself, losing my ability to anchor myself is a dumb and dangerous thing to do on purpose, and I wouldn't want to lose my ability to work, survive, or something like that.

but if i do my meditations, calm my mind, and start to sort of experience reality as an unbiassed feed of sensory information, the way i see the world changes dramatically, and there is room in that space for ESP and other poo poo, obviously. psychedelics (and even high doses of weed tbqh) can make this change a lot easier.

Repeatedly wading into those waters has made me realize that "normal" perception bounds are kind of arbitrary, but it's important to avoid disregarding it for that. I'm still a human, still have to be able to relate to people, and I can't balance the two things. When I'd stay too long in that head space, i'd mostly only be able to relate to certain kinds of people. Not anywhere close to kyoon/timecube type poo poo, but still out there enough I felt unsafe staying there/normalizing those perceptions. I fully understand how people sometimes make a clean break when playing with mind expansion.
And it is a really sobering thing to know that yes, loving around may lead to finding out.

Anyway, the human mind has a lot of power to edit how it sees the world, to bias or unbias information, or to change interpetation of it. There is no "normal" bound besides consensus, which might tend towards true in some ways but is probably wrong in others. The world also has a lot of power to edit how a human sees it.

I think people can be too anchored by what they think they know, and they don't realize how flimsy it really is, so when the world changes those perceptions for them, they break. Being a bit innoculated has stabilized me a bit, I think, because I already know how to privilege and reassert "normal" perceptions, from years of deliberately taking myself, or being brought to the edge of sanity and trying to walk back. Enough that I can at least longpost about this poo poo ITT in all sincerity and then turn around and live a fairly loving normal life.

basically it wouldn't shock me if ESP type poo poo is real, psychedelics make it easier to do, but also loving around with all of that is a really easy way to break your electrical meat

Bilirubin posted:

Interesting read

I am urging you to watch this:

Psychedelics show up at around 48mins if thats what you're here for but best to watch it all.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
The Q-Anon-in-laws just explained how the republicans in congress are going to prove that there are Aliens, and that they are really the deep state that is being talked about. They had no clue what reptilians were or who David Icke was. Now at least to them aliens do not equal jews, but honest to god "Roswell aliens".

I then looked to see who in congress is looking at UAPs. Lotta republicans, like 3/4th republicans. I don't think that to those in office aliens are equal to jews. This isn't a OP, now is it guys?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Happy Aitee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005