Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Xakura posted:

"Oh god"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Some of these jury questions are so mixed and do not inspire confidence.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Wee Bairns posted:

"I guess this is your Perry Mason moment" had me laughing like an idiot.

And it was said in this thread a few pages back. Jones is right, it is following a script. But M. Night Shyamalan wrote it. It was you. You were alex jones all along :iiam:

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Yeah what happened to the shitposting jurors that by are these questions so flat blehhh

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Jesus loving CHRIST I just caught up from like, days back. What the gently caress, KYLE. This is complete insanity.
loving Alex Jones has had so much karma stacked up against him for so long - it's loving time.

Also laughing my entire balls off at the good guy lawyer (prosecution? plaintiff's lawyer? idk what to call him in a civil case) talking to Chilli Boy like he's a stupid little child.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Honestly, I would struggle as a juror to ask him anything else after that absolute shitshow. What are they going to ask him that would actually improve their judgment of damages he owes?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
ah good the team of jacked dudes in microfiber polo shirts is back

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the jurors asking him exactly how much money he has and how much money he makes is a very bad sign for him

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Yeah what happened to the shitposting jurors that by are these questions so flat blehhh

Either they stopped after their questions weren't getting read or the scary thought they were never shitposting. Asking the witness to declare they aren't a globalist lizard person might have been 100% serious.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

How has the judge not slapped him.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Main Paineframe posted:

the jurors asking him exactly how much money he has and how much money he makes is a very bad sign for him

RE: this - the money questions are going to get asked later when Jones gets put BACK on the stand :unsmigghh:
https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1554877463393714177?s=20&t=VGjt9de3yk60DfDZ1F-ocA

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

That Uvalde derail, lmao.

And now he's claiming that same psychosis defence.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
its a shame they cant play his coverage of uvalde showing how hes blatantly lying about not covering it heavily and making gross assumptions

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
oh my god this dude cannot stfu ever

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

oh my god this dude cannot stfu ever

Physically incapable.

That's not a mouth, it's a hole directly to his brain.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

"It's been terrible for everyone involved, including myself."

This. loving. Guy.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
"we've never been like the corporate media that lies on purpose"

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
yeah they both want to be on infowars that would go well

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Hes inviting them onto infowars.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Yeah, I'm sure Neil and Scarlett would LOVE to show up on InfoWars.

Stirdog
Oct 11, 2012

There's no possible way they go on his show... right?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Would you volunteer and join the choose love charity"

"Absolutely I would love to have her on the show"

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I can't imagine anyone even remotely related to the Sandy Hook tragedy going within 100 yards of Jones let alone his show

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I like how he filibusters to these questions when he just needs to answer "yes" or "no".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
alex should offer to go on knowledge fight

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

alex should offer to go on knowledge fight

He did.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol jones is advertising for his show on the stand

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lol. I wanted to shut down infowars 6 years ago. But I had to keep telling lies about the sandy hook parents. I was compelled by outside forces. The devil made me do it, I swear.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
"Our listeners get mad when we put something on thats fake"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
dan and jordan gotta be fuming over this clips answer

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Yes, Alex, talk about how you (drunkenly) wrecked your office.

This is good.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

clarification for the thread: someone from Daria's email address emailed Knowledge Fight offering to have Alex on the show. KF ignored it. It was the right decision.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Xiahou Dun posted:

Physically incapable.

That's not a mouth, it's a hole directly to his brain.

I mean he got asked some dumb question about fighting globalists and he launched into how much he loves his wife. This guy is not right.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
"idontlieonpurposelikethecorporatemediadoes" is like, a tic at this point

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

The crime-as-jazz question. Here we go!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Scipiotik posted:

Well he's gonna have a pretty good case to sue his own attorneys for being incompetent now. HOLY poo poo.

can lawyer incompetency lead to a mistrial or are we beyond that point because awards are being decided?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bankston gets to co-host tho

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Alex decides to ramble again directly after being told to answer concisely and not to speak about what other people are saying.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Hahahaha I knew this question would cause him to wiggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

my cat is norris posted:

can lawyer incompetency lead to a mistrial or are we beyond that point because awards are being decided?

That's only in criminal. This is civil.