Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

gently caress Shane Warne and all he stood for.

May the match fixing drug cheat be burning in hell now.

It is a good thing he never got a test century and a better thing he never got the captaincy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

May the match fixing drug cheat be burning in hell now.

I'm not 100% on the theology but don't think match fixing is a mortal sin so he's probably bowling flippers in purgatory

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

EoinCannon posted:

I'm not 100% on the theology but don't think match fixing is a mortal sin so he's probably bowling flippers in purgatory

You don't think that God, (and Allah), cares deeply about the sanctity of Test Cricket?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Carlos Lantana posted:

it was a warneing

missing the Toyota logo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Kinda sorta Australiana.

I currently teach Junior High School English in Japan. And in todays lesson I was explaining cartoon characters to practice simple short sentences. (He is strong. She can fly. He can play football. etc.)

Well, these Japanese students have no problem with a character who has a bun filled with red-bean paste for a head, (Anpanman), or a different character that is a magical blue robot cat wizard from the future, (Doraemon).

Yet they were baffled and scandalized by the very concept of anthropomorphized fruit wearing sleepwear indulging in games of hide and seek with teddy bears on a weekly basis. (Bananas in Pajamas.)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

show them this

https://twitter.com/horror4kids/status/1569301040859602944

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

I once went go-karting with the guy who played Rabbit in series 3 and 4. True story.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

90s fashion was wild

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

All I can hear is someone shouting "they ill like fire!".

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Straw or no straw that's an impressive leap through the door window.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Better summon Worzel Gummidge

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/sugarqueer/status/1570199345437495296

Good tatt, good dad

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Lol @ Australian cocaine.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, that seems about right

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I grew up in Frankston. Can confirm.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

I grew up in Frankston. Can confirm.

Is it really still a thing? Most people in Syd have moved onto meth. Only old school types line up for methadone and you just don't see someone on the nod in Syd anymore at least.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

Is it really still a thing? Most people in Syd have moved onto meth. Only old school types line up for methadone and you just don't see someone on the nod in Syd anymore at least.

The east end of bridge Rd in Richmond is still pretty heroin-y afaik

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

I find this kind of thing so stupid, we only have like 3 cities, 6 on a good day, one city or another is always going to be the highest in some stat or another.
The story writes itself!

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback
Footscray is still a bit heroiny as well, neighbours find syringes in the park near my house on the regular

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Inceltown posted:

I haven't lived in Frankston for at least 15 years. So I dunno what it is like now, but I distinctly remember Young Street was majorly heroin-y.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

Walking down Bourke St to grab a whopper after leaving Goo early on a Friday morning and hearing the familiar refrain... "you chasing? You chasing?"

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

News reports of a big import operation getting busted and our lovely abbostsford sharehouse gets burgled multiple times as supply and demand takes its toll.

baaderbrains
Apr 30, 2007

safeguard the children
Lots of lovely jokes about my name not being Jason.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Round the Twist is quite possibly the second best TV export of Australia, after Neighbours.
Third would be The Girl from Tomorrow

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Show them Lift Off

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

happyhippy posted:

Round the Twist is quite possibly the second best TV export of Australia, after Neighbours.

Did we not export Bargearse?

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

~Coxy posted:

I find this kind of thing so stupid, we only have like 3 cities, 6 on a good day, one city or another is always going to be the highest in some stat or another.
The story writes itself!

Back in the day, Canberra (with its cashed up EL1's) was the coke capital of Australia. Of course, years of LNP government have degraded the cocaine purchasing power of the EL1 cohort and a newly opened testing facility has shown that its now ~27%: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-25/act-pill-drug-testing-results-revealed-mdma-heroin/101371644

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Party Ape posted:

Back in the day, Canberra (with its cashed up EL1's) was the coke capital of Australia. Of course, years of LNP government have degraded the cocaine purchasing power of the EL1 cohort and a newly opened testing facility has shown that its now ~27%: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-25/act-pill-drug-testing-results-revealed-mdma-heroin/101371644

I'd expect consumption to closely follow parliamentary sitting weeks and the arrival of political staffers into town.

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Capt.Whorebags posted:

I'd expect consumption to closely follow parliamentary sitting weeks and the arrival of political staffers into town.

That makes more sense, but I guess that 'the people in charge of drugs' make a special trip to bring in high quality cocaine for them.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Party Ape posted:

That makes more sense, but I guess that 'the people in charge of drugs' make a special trip to bring in high quality cocaine for them.

Why would you worry about bringing in quality coke when people are happy to pay $400 / gram of 27% or less coke. That's not how capitalism works.

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Why would you worry about bringing in quality coke when people are happy to pay $400 / gram of 27% or less coke. That's not how capitalism works.

I just assumed that the ruling class wouldn't be subject to capitalism. I'll have to buy that drug dealing game on steam to suss out the lay of the land.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Party Ape posted:

I just assumed that the ruling class wouldn't be subject to capitalism. I'll have to buy that drug dealing game on steam to suss out the lay of the land.

lmao if you think they're smarter. They just got more money to do stupid poo poo with.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Inceltown posted:

Did we not export Bargearse?

No and it's a drat shame, the world needs overdubbed cop shows and fart jokes.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

The Olden Days was better.

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
Naughty hat.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Wrageowrapper posted:

Naughty hat.

BAD hat

NAUGHTY sleeve

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
I'm so sorry for my failure. As recompense I post this golden classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za0zjqq6f7o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

happyhippy posted:

Holy poo poo, I actually remember that show save for the name up til this moment. There's an old memory reawoken. :stonk:

Also you're wrong, because Plasmo needs to be in there somewhere in the top three too.