Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

dragonshardz posted:

have you convinced that GPT2 bot to move in with you yet?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just found out about mittens "resigning" over "falsehoods" and just wanted to say it's the least he deserved for protecting sexual harassers and child molesters. i probably wont ever resub to eve but i had a lot of fun clowning around in game and forums with other goons in spite of the leadership and it gives me some satisfaction to know that fucker faced some consequences.

e: i found out from the TCC sobriety thread's discord lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i just found out about mittens "resigning" over "falsehoods" and just wanted to say it's the least he deserved for protecting sexual harassers and child molesters. i probably wont ever resub to eve but i had a lot of fun clowning around in game and forums with other goons in spite of the leadership and it gives me some satisfaction to know that fucker faced some consequences.

e: i found out from the TCC sobriety thread's discord lol

you should doneta your isk to GANDR for safekeeping, so you don't lose them while getting high

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I like mining and industry. Sometimes I get attacked doing it, so I try to plan ahead for that possibility. I've been involved in a fair bit of fleet PvP, but usually as a logi. My only confirmed final blows are against blues.

Well, that's my EvE story.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

PhilippAchtel posted:

My only confirmed final blows are against blues.

The actual One True Way.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Are your logi ships named "Kevorkian" by chance?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lollontee posted:

you should doneta your isk to GANDR for safekeeping, so you don't lose them while getting high

i'm pretty sure i only had like a half a million

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I’m sure we can fill a shuttle full of BPCs and send lollontee to fall asleep on the uedema gate for half a mill.

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Solo players unite, getting ganked by a munchkin Fer-De-Lance with aim assist hacks blows.

No munchkins out here in the black to harass my DBX and I.

Also never play public BUT DETAILS.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Kaysette posted:

i really wish the ess system was better. i like the idea of it but the execution seems pretty lame (ccp.txt i guess)

easily fixed

ccp is intentionally ruining and making their game worse because hilmar has a disdain for the playerbase and the success of his predecessors

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

pitiful. you should resub in shaneful discgrace

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

learnincurve posted:

I’m sure we can fill a shuttle full of BPCs and send lollontee to fall asleep on the uedema gate for half a mill.

it'll be a tayra, but already on it :tootzzz:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
As a former member of The Bastion I just want to say I hope you burn in HELL init and wannabe poet Dark Shines.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/103374378/

Story?This WAS former The Bastion stagging fortizar after WWB2 ended and before The Bastion keepstar was build. The structures were only renamed "DO NOT USE" without really sending former The Bastion people any warning about it.

Many people stopped playing after successful Imperium defense and unsubscribed again, leaving thier stuff in "safe blue structures" My guess is they expected them to be SAFE uh? And in case of something happening it would go only to safety right? RIGHT? And guess what? That wouldn't be init to not screw former "friends" over and letting the structures go abandoned just for sake to loot all stuff from people that didn't log in since WWB2, people that were fighting side to side in delve, esoteria, fountain to defend Imperium space. Nice to say also that 90% of people that have stuf in these structures are STILL BLUE TO INIT or IN IMPERIUM ALLIANCES.

Oh how I wish for the day when init will become red to rest of nullsec, including Imperium.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

What?

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Solus posted:

As a former member of The Bastion I just want to say I hope you burn in HELL init and wannabe poet Dark Shines.

Story?This WAS former The Bastion stagging fortizar after WWB2 ended and before The Bastion keepstar was build. The structures were only renamed "DO NOT USE" without really sending former The Bastion people any warning about it.

Many people stopped playing after successful Imperium defense and unsubscribed again, leaving thier stuff in "safe blue structures" My guess is they expected them to be SAFE uh? And in case of something happening it would go only to safety right? RIGHT? And guess what? That wouldn't be init to not screw former "friends" over and letting the structures go abandoned just for sake to loot all stuff from people that didn't log in since WWB2, people that were fighting side to side in delve, esoteria, fountain to defend Imperium space. Nice to say also that 90% of people that have stuf in these structures are STILL BLUE TO INIT or IN IMPERIUM ALLIANCES.

Oh how I wish for the day when init will become red to rest of nullsec, including Imperium.

:stare: Holy poo poo what the gently caress

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

Solus posted:

This is dicks and not the good kinds of dicks. What in the gently caress.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Solus posted:

shoot blues hangars

holy poo poo lol

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Shoot blues? No, loot blues.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

did they disable asset safety or something

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

corgski posted:

Shoot blues? No, loot blues.

lmao

dick move

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

did they disable asset safety or something

If a structure goes abandoned it doesn't automatically asset safety stuff anymore. They engineered the situation to guarantee they'd get a piñata.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Solus posted:

reddit source if anyone wants to expose themselves to that poo poo: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/xdl29g/init_doing_bluefuy_since_ever/

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

This seems like a very dumb decision on INIT's part.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Yikes, I’m surprised people put up with being treated so poorly.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Asset safety ever being disabled is kinda a hosed up system but purposefully doing that to blues instead of unanchoring and scooping is extra hosed up.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Only leadership being on the KM and getting the loot all for themselves is both old school and imperium loving..

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I don't remember GSOL, when setting a structure to DO NOT USE, simply letting it go abandoned and then blowing it up. But maybe this is the new Imperium we've been hearing so much about

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s unbearablely calculated, they could have unanchored and sold it for alliance moneys and let blues, including GSF, go asset safety, but leadership themselves decided to make personal isk. Shines trying to spin it as “we sent pings for 4-6 months” (to inactive players) is just lower than yeh we did it for lols and the isk. Reddit being pricks as usual, no people don’t think to asset safety when they leave stuff in staging, they assume it’s fine till the next war happens and they come back.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Init can join [gandr] once they're kicked for goonfucking.

As a feeder corp to the Feeding corp.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Init can join [gandr] once they're kicked for goonfucking.

As a feeder corp to the Feeding corp.

not unless all of them are active posters on SA

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Love how they intentionally destroyed the rigs before blowing it up - gotta minimize the KM loss while you maximize your bluefucking.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

loving over your allies and members alike sounds like a strategy smooth-brained pubbies would definitely employ without considering or caring about the long term consequences, and what else is INIT but a collection of smooth brained pubbies?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Baron of Bad News posted:

loving over your allies and members alike sounds like a strategy smooth-brained pubbies would definitely employ without considering or caring about the long term consequences, and what else is INIT but a collection of smooth brained pubbies?

I have created an AAD thread on the matter.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I have created an AAD thread on the matter.

i await it's closure and your removal from gsf for trying to drive a wedge between Imperium allies

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

captainclaw posted:

i await it's closure and your removal from gsf for trying to drive a wedge between Imperium allies

I'm compliant to the neutral alts policy and goonfucking is an instant ban policy, seems clear cut but yeah lmao.

I'll probably be branded a dangerous schismatic regardless.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

well if you think the game is dying you dont really care about the consequences of your actions in the long term

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

correct, this class of person is called a "european"

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

caring about the long term consequences of my make believe space alliance in dying 20 year old game better to keep everyone blue and happy and spend every day ratting myself into lost ark instead

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Can anyone move my stuff for free? I'll create an instagram account and give you exposure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo

Dalael posted:

Can anyone move my stuff for free? I'll create an instagram account and give you exposure

In nest sure, just set up a courier contract and I'll sort it out.