Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

"Looks like Richard Spencer might just be this guy's real name but that is not an excuse" is insane. Was that guy supposed to change his name after the other Richard Spencer was in the news? I don't get what there was to even be upset about at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Stux posted:

going to post this e verytime he comes up bcos its one of the funniest things anyoners ever said to me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Who is outside my window screaming at me to reflect

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i will not reflect, i have never done anyting wrong, gently caress you

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Stux posted:

going to post this e verytime he comes up bcos its one of the funniest things anyoners ever said to me

I will never forget this lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao what an odious lttle worm

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

this seems to be one of the few genuine times i've seen someone use oval office purposefully against a women in order to be an rear end in a top hat and not just because they're incredibly british

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Stux posted:

portable adds party control, howevoer its the inferior version due to lack of cutscenes

Persona 3 Portable's female protag is fun though, and I liked the changes to the dungeon crawling mechanics. It sucks that stuff came at the cost of the FES post-game things and removing cutscenes. A remaster that bundled everything together would be cool but Atlus has been really weird about how they manage the Persona games.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

Update: Imp Zone is losing their mind and wants to kill me.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

They left all the Discord servers I was on because they didn't want to be on a server where people like someone who found "what they went trough" funny.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

E: nevermind

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol his avatar. bad rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Roth posted:

They left all the Discord servers I was on because they didn't want to be on a server where people like someone who found "what they went trough" funny.

lmfao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sorry to ask since i wasnt around for it but what is so bad abotu this guy. he seems like he sucks based on these discord caps but how did he engender such ill will in the first place. thanks. sagas ftw.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

sorry to ask since i wasnt around for it but what is so bad abotu this guy. he seems like he sucks based on these discord caps but how did he engender such ill will in the first place. thanks. sagas ftw.

idk much outside of the imp zone thread but it seems like he's a whiny little turd who craves attention at all costs nd has an incredible amount of self-righteous anger regardless of whether he ws actually wronged or however misplaced it is

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Roth posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i thnk about this post from a cined regular about lurdiak a lot

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

you have no idea how gratifying it is to see a community that isn't inexplicably resigned to his presence react to Lurdiak :laffo:

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

lobster shirt posted:

are you familiar with the imp zone skateboarding thing or do you mean outside of that

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol, kingpin throwing a hissy

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Roth posted:

aaahahahahahahahahaha

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
that's everett true, he's a take no guff tuff man who makes you follow proper ettiquete with violence.

he's cool, good, based, and goat'd with the sauce imo, tbh, hth.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Some people just shouldn't be online.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i thnk about this post from a cined regular about lurdiak a lot

it's honestly amazing how many of these people are both insanely tedious and lovely posters and also use the exact same screen name in dozens of places

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Roth posted:

lol. did they even "go through" anything other than being told their game sucked

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

He didn't even really work on the game, is the best part!!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

hbag posted:

lol. did they even "go through" anything other than being told their game sucked

someone on youtube called him turdiak

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

He was just one of those people that was constantly negative and belittled people that didn't share his tastes.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

specifically, th dastardly dongicus

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Arrhythmia posted:

a career-ending move

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CoolCab posted:

are you familiar with the imp zone skateboarding thing or do you mean outside of that

no not familiar, is that it? i guess i will just go read that thread since it was linked earlier.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Roth posted:

They were convinced that they were just "charmingly grumpy" and not just an rear end in a top hat

only person we had to ban from an otherwise unmoderated and open server lol

:pwn:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lobster shirt posted:

Read these two threads:

Fungah! posted:

i'm 100% sure most of you have read these but if not they should be required readin in schools:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968160

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968297

back of the book blurb:

Our champion of good posts, and someone who has never posted in imp zone before, posts a thread shilling a game jam game. After about a day of no posts in the thread, someone makes an earnest critique of the game without being overly negative. Will our champion take it on the chin or be a pissy baby idiot? Only reading the threads will tell ...

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Fungah! posted:

idk much outside of the imp zone thread but it seems like he's a whiny little turd who craves attention at all costs nd has an incredible amount of self-righteous anger regardless of whether he ws actually wronged or however misplaced it is

so pretty much just like anyone else who aspire to become a posting superstar?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lobster shirt posted:

He's one of those types of people online who is persistently negative, picks fights or phrases things in such a way as to irritate people into snapping at him, flips out easily, and pouts about people calling him dumb or making fun of him. The sort of person who starts painful slapfights in threads or discords over inconsequential poo poo and bears years-long grudges over them.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 29, 2022

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops entertaining the whims of the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of, because giving someone a six-hour probation gets you cyberstalked by a bunch of hooting clowns who apparently have either telepathic mind control powers over the site owner or lots of blackmail material on Jeffrey. tired of watching the staff struggle for literal weeks to find one of the few actually nice people left on this website who're dumb enough to be a mod, then hurling them to the loving wolves until they leave the website forever because they're utterly miserable here. i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people too nice and screwed up to stand up for themselves, telling them they're no longer allowed to be mad when people are utter jackasses to them, and then hurling them into a bunch of loving ridiculous abuse to see how long they stick around and obey the commands to just sit back and take it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

just generally a very aggro and unpleasant poster, over a long period of time

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lmao the cined quote is brutal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lmao