Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

There are a lot of posts in that thread of people shocked when she only got 25% of the vote because "nearly every Twitter interaction I have ever seen is pro-Jess" and "I have never seen a single pro-C**ns meme."

Some people were also wondering if it was possible the election was rigged.

lol its so funny how much of a bubble these losers live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

There are a lot of posts in that thread of people shocked when she only got 25% of the vote because "nearly every Twitter interaction I have ever seen is pro-Jess" and "I have never seen a single pro-C**ns meme."

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

should be said that phonebanking and fundraising for longshot candidates is important, as getting people engaged with progressives locally is good, but do it offline and without a creepy goon ringleader ffs.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Tangentially related saga: the Let's Read Twisted thread in the goldmine

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Make horny punishable by death

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nichael said that the campaign got hosed by COVID because she couldn't do door-to-door visits or something. Wouldn't surprise me if she might have gotten 27% of the vote if not for the pandemic.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Famethrowa posted:

should be said that phonebanking and fundraising for longshot candidates is important, as getting people engaged with progressives locally is good, but do it offline and without a creepy goon ringleader ffs.

Yeah, I almost hesitate making fun of the people in that thread (except for the "holy poo poo that is an incredible amount of creepy horny posting" part) because there's nothing wrong with the idea.

But, they make it so incredibly funny with the weirdness, the huge amount of money, the self-published narrative comics, and the absolute shock that some random person they recruited off of a Twitter DM lost to a sitting Senator by 50 points because they calculated her vote percentage based on share of memes.

And then it gets a little funnier when you remember that this is the second time they did this for a random Delaware politician. And both campaigns were run by the same SA poster who earned a living from them.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hot Diggity! posted:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think cspam just likes to waste money

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

There were also so many goons being creepy and horny over Jess Scarene that the official Something Awful Act Blue Link was "The Horny Toll"

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/hornytoll

And they had to post a warning about it periodically in the thread:

And tell goons not to be horny to her in their donors-only Twitch chats.

:goofy:

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
The fact that they had a "closed door" meeting with Jess Scarene on Twitch that was only for "Premium Donors" from CSPAM called "CSPAM after dark" is still the funniest part to me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh, cspam stuff. that reminds me, i wonder how the unofficial goonbucks thread is going

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Nichael also published art and a narrative comic about himself toppling the Delaware political establishment (Chris Coons specifically).

They put their avatar over the bad guy's face lol

There were also so many goons being creepy and horny over Jess Scarene that the official Something Awful Act Blue Link was "The Horny Toll"

Oh... these people should be arrested.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

oh, cspam stuff. that reminds me, i wonder how the unofficial goonbucks thread is going

not very good right now

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

I won't vote for Joe Biden because he's a rapist but whenever I see a pretty woman I will totally bulge my eyes out, drop my jaw to the floor, and make a bunch of awooga noises as I donate $69.69 to her repeatedly

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

jesus loving christ

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goons Delenda Est

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

I won't vote for Joe Biden because he's a rapist but whenever I see a pretty woman I will totally bulge my eyes out, drop my jaw to the floor, and make a bunch of awooga noises as I donate $69.69 to her repeatedly

Reminds me of that scene from Heat.

"Oh, God, why did I donate to her..."

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

ulvir posted:

why are mods so reluctant to permaban the weirdo freaks
He may be "of YOSPOS", but Jeff secretly loves to read angry QCS threads.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

good god

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm also reading the goldmined paleo meat tits mod challenge thread someone linked here and from the goon who failed miserably at even attempting one of two simple challenges:

Neone posted:

Is it really so hard to believe that we live in a tent outdoors and since we have no refrigeration and eat a meat only diet, we naturally ended up eating our meat rotted and began to actually prefer it like that? Its also easier to digest when its aged. Digestion is supposed to be pretty taxing on your body so i imagine if your body is pretty run down to begin with you dont want to load it up with a bunch of hard to digest foods.

I dont see what you are arguing with here. After trying everything this is how we got our results. You probably wont get sick from your diet/lifestyle until you are 80 years old and by then you wont care about yourself since you're going to be old and wrinkley anyway, right?

You also dont have to eat your meat RAW, you can drop it in a pan for like, 10 seconds a side to warm it up (since warm meat is so much better than cold meat) and you will still get most of your raw meat goodness.. We just have better things to do than cooking food.

If you were going to eat something raw for your health, i would probably recomend finding yourself some good quality grass fed liver. Its nutrient dense and slimy enough that you can just chop it into chunks and bolt it down if you're a newbie and not used to the taste. You dont actually have to chew any meat if its raw, you can just woof it down whole like a dog and it will still digest fine if you wanted to.

I also eat some fruit, my wife doesnt.. If i eat say, 5 pieces of fruit, its actually my heart where i feel it. My body is adapted to burning fat isntead of carbs and i really 'feel the burn' when i eat too much sugar at once. Again I will say that i never used to have a problem that i noticed eating sugar and stuff.. I was an elite physical specimine and there was nothing at all that could possibly be wrong with my health haha. Then when I did it to help my wife I noticed lots of small things that i never though anything of like little pangs here and there, an itch, gas, just small things that are 'normal' they disappeared. So are these things really normal? Im not saying that raw meat is the jesus of diets, but i am saying that out of the many things that I have tried, this is what has worked the best for us.

The regular person is not adopting a carnivorous diet and dropping all their food addictions. An omnivourous paleo diet gives you lots of options for yummy meals while not ingesting common food allergins like dairy and wheat. I think that stuff is bad for everybody, and everyone just has a differnet tolerance for it, my wifes was low, mine was high, but its still not good for either of us.

Edit: Eating raw was not really all that crazy for us, since we had been feeding our cat and dog on just raw meat/fat for a year or so and they looked amazing. My dog apparently had a heart murmur when we got her the vet said, when i took her in for her 1 year checkup he was like wtf? her heart is fine now.

It also made my penis grow 3 inches in just 2 weeks!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me seein the bust rodd ban:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Goons Delenda Est

This always always remindse of whichever goon posted "lowtax delenda est" a billion times during the Yikeseroo thread like it was some sort of bold stance

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

One day nintendo will release their video games for the personal computer. Then I will be whole.

you can play nintendo games on your computer right now if you want, even though nintendo has not released them as such

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Fungah! posted:

agreed. now, lets make it permanent

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some plague rats posted:

[Larry voice]: he should be killed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

some plague rats posted:

[Larry voice]: he should be killed

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

being creepy to a woman, leftishly

edit: poor fun_hater, probated for showing that patreon takes 20%

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Nobody outbusts the rodd

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Every single one of them deserves the Bust Rodd treatment, imo.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 31, 2022

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"I can't believe the incumbent won, because I didn't see a single dank Twitter meme about him" may be the funniest political take in this site's history

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

sharing my two favorite posts of all time

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This is why they all have animal avatars: because they are all absolutely petrified at the idea that someone should learn the slightest bit about who they are and judge them as harshly as they judge themselves. I should know, I used to have one.

It's self-loathing in a hard candy shell of cowardice.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

All this legal talk reminds me of those old Greek paradoxes. There was a story about a philosopher named Zeno who would make these insane nonsense arguments to support completely batshit points.

For example, Zeon would claim that you can never truly move from one place to another because to do so would require moving half the distance from point A to point B, and then half the remaining distance, and then half that remaining distance, for ever and ever. Therefore, you could never actually arrive at the destination and all motion didn't exist.

Meanwhile, there were stories of his opponents literally standing up in the middle of his crazed ramblings and stomping from end of the room to the other. Truly, history repeats.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Upgrade posted:

sharing my two favorite posts of all time

I can see now how he was be on the trajectory towards seriously entertaining the idea that Pelosi's husband hired a gay prostitute who assaulted him with a hammer at his house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
"CSPAM openly sexually harasses a politician through her fundraising campaign but claims it's okay because she's getting paid for it" is not what I expected to see this afternoon what the christ

Jeff I know you read this thread what the gently caress are those people still doing with working SA accounts