Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Developers are like auncles/piblings who get to shepherd us littles between setpieces so we dont ever feel lost/scared/alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
lol at so many posts

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i can't believe this is real

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't believe this is real

I feel personally offended that this game exists. Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

They just wanted to make sure david jaffe could play this one lool blammo!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night. My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot.. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night. My dad likes loot. Ba da da Na. My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Developers are like auncles/piblings who get to shepherd us littles between setpieces so we dont ever feel lost/scared/alone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night. My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot.. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night. My dad likes loot. Ba da da Na. My dad likes loot. My dad likes loot and my dad will craft all night.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

What's in Daddy's crate? Lmao

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Boblios of Miamos: Kratos, come, my brother is just up ahead.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

What's in Daddy's crate? Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

And the cat's in the Kratos and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon, "When you coming home, dad?" "I don't know when" but we'll open loot chests then, you know we'll have a good time then.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Very good game, Sony changed my diapie after I made a boom boom

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

And the cat's in the Kratos and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon, "When you coming home, dad?" "I don't know when" but we'll open loot chests then, you know we'll have a good time then.

lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

to the guy up above if youre going to rip off /v/ posts and bring them to the imp zone at least bring back some sexy anime titties whil eyoure at it.

----------------

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Believe me when I say, you better crouuuch, homeslice!

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Imagining this in every single clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhG9D9UO7c

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

guardians of the galaxy does this but instead of being cute about it everyone yells "HEY WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING DUMBASS GET BACK HERE LIMPDICK" every time you step two feet off the main path

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol so loving annoying sounding

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Kratos’s Son T Posing and sinking slowly into the earth tiptoes first: Dad…? In the world of God of War — featuring Kratos, the God of War, large wooden boxes inlaid with gold and pearl, known as premium chests, contain fabulous treasures and utilities to aid and enrich your journey. Loading PSN store.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Kratos your health is low. Do you have any potions…or food?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tome of the Medium found. (3/12)

How my dog lied to me during my break up (68m read)

Dongicus posted:

to gf: hey, thats kratos fro -

ai companion: hey thats kratos from god of war

Wormskull posted:

Yoda in a powered wheelchair mowing down Mensa members in a convention hall.

EmmyOk posted:

This is an incredible evolution of the sad dad genre imo. Dad just trying to have five minutes of fun while his shrewish wife mercilessly harangues him

Kratos did you bring out the bins yet?

Kratos did you buy my low fat yoghurt on the way home?

Why were you so polite to that nymph who served us?

Thank you Sony!

That Little Demon posted:

Telling the God of War how to fight

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kratos, that's an axe. The wedge-shaped blade and lever handle allows the user to cleave through objects with less effort.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kratos, your Blades of Chaos are easy to handle, allowing me to chop through enemies with little effort, and the chains mean I can send them flying at a target and they will return to me. Your weapon, sir... *smiles* It will keeeel.

Sub-Actuality posted:

narrator reading the beforeiplay.com page out loud during the intro

insane anime posted:

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

insane anime posted:

Crouch jumping on to the sex swing and no clipping through the wall and following out of bounds into the basement where i sleep on a futon

This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! Ugh, Kratos?? This is no time for a nap!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Kratos moves 3 feet off critical path to open a chest* Uh, so that just happened.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fagoth the Pole-jacker: By the gods Kratos, we must hurry to the next objective!
Kratos Jr: Give my dad a minute, he loves crafting items from gatherable materials.

Wormskull posted:

Kratos’s Son T Posing and sinking slowly into the earth tiptoes first: Dad…? In the world of God of War — featuring Kratos, the God of War, large wooden boxes inlaid with gold and pearl, known as premium chests, contain fabulous treasures and utilities to aid and enrich your journey. Loading PSN store.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Imagining this in every single clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhG9D9UO7c

jesus christ I'm dying lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Dad buys me loot

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

dr. evil therapy speech but its about his dad loving loot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dad buys me loot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

god lol its all I hear now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my son tells me what to do here, there, and everywhere

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and in the end, the route you take is equal to the route they make

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Father, you will be returning to the main quest presently I hope

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would these dipshit developers even have stuff to grab in side rooms if NPCs are gonna yell at you the whole time you explore lol.

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kratos: Is this your loot?

Boy: No dad, I-

Kratos: Where did you get it, who taught you how to loot this stuff?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

my son tells me what to do here, there, and everywhere

Fungah! posted:

and in the end, the route you take is equal to the route they make

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Don’t go chasing purple loot, please stick to the main quest objectives that you’re used to